The Vampire Diaries

TVD 6x06: He's BACK!

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Damon's back! Damon's back! Damon's back! Damon Salvatore is BACK! Yaaayy!
He's Survivour 2.0 (Ofcourse after our beloved Kat-Kat)
The episode was good. I just couldn't handle all the feels. <3 And before I begin, IVY is dead. Hell, I've never felt so happy to see someone die in TVD. Good job Fell boy.

I just wanted to freeze that hug! Oh yeah! How could we forget "An eternity of misery"? Stefan laughed too. I just wanted to smack Elena's pretty face when she said "I don't want to meet him". Ric was all like "Elena. He's going to kill me." 🤣 Ric! You're an original. Oops. Not anymore! Since when did Matt become so funny? I loved how he was teasing Enzo.

Ahhh! The Delena scene was so sad. Damn Elena. That guy is begging you. Isn't that enough to show how much he loved/loves you or how good he is? I just didn't like to see Damon begging her. Elena just confront your supposed "hatred"for him. I literally screamed when the door clicked open but ONLY to see her gone. And Stefan's #TeamDelena. His look when Elena told him that she kissed Liam. "Please forget you told me that" I was like "Hell Yeah!". Elena said he'd moved on, If only you saw the Defan scene last week Gilbert.

Oh! The Dalaric scene <3 Though Damon was practically threatening Ric to uncompel Elena, I couldn't help but love that scene.  Hahahaha! Damon was so darn funny. "Chicken" "Egg" 🤣 Boy! Did I miss this guy! <3 The part where Damon came back to get the bottle was hilarious. 🤣

Damon raiding Elena's room only to find no pictures how him and so he pulls out Elena's grad pic and draws him next to her. How cuter can he get?? <3 And he leaves a voice message for Bonnie. I miss her more now. I want her to be back ASAP. I mean they didn't even show her the whole episode. God! Damon's so adorable. he was actually stuttering while talking to her. "I'll be here..there..I'll be there". BUT FELL HAD TO COME AND TAKE MY BABY AWAY! :'(

And then comes DENZO <3 "Morning Sushine" Hey! That's Damon's line Enzo. 🤣
Stef was really jealous of Enzo's accent. That accent <3 But Little Gilbert wants her memories back only when Ric's about to become Human again. Talk about bad timing. I always knew the uncompelling part wasn't going to be so easy as it sounded. But I still don't get so many things. If Ric's magic was stripped off, shouldn't his compulsion wear off?! 

Jo's a witch! I knew something was weird about this lady. But I like how much practical she was, You-keep-my-secret-and-I-keep-yours. And if it wasn't for her Ric would be dead. She could have just used her witchy zoo zoo and moved him from the border. Yeah! She so could have done that :( In the end, Ric got what he wanted. But I wanted him to remain a vampire :( I hope when they get Mystic Falls back, he becomes a Vampire again. And Ty an hybrid.

Seriously! Why is Sarah so annoying? Why she even in Mystic Falls? Julie, you better answer this question real soon. Next episode maybe?! Yeah! That would do. 😳 

Steroline </3 Enough said. 

Delena again <3 They practically had eye sex. But Julie can't just see us happy and she had to end the episode there. No hugs. No kisses. Not even a "Hey". HMPH! But I think a saying goes like "Eyes speak volumes" and it did.

Can't wait for the next one. Looks like we have Jelly Damon in store for us. And he rocked that suit! <3

What do you guys think about the episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
You seems to be so happy viz. Me not so much. The episode was okay in terms of progress in story but other than that I am not that happy 
Will come back for detailed review in an hour 
Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the way you wrote all these stuff down! 😆
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wouldn't Elena's compulsion break if Damon just snapped Ric's neck and killed him? 😕 
BlurredLines thumbnail
It will break but poor guy let him live. He is damon friend after all.

BlurredLines thumbnail
I said I will give a detailed review viz. But honestly I have nothing much to say.
So let me just say the things I liked Enzo saved and defan are still close. There is no misunderstanding or fights for now.

Loved all the bromance ,  hated the romance. I don't like damon to be the one begging for the mighty elena to love him once again

Loved the voice mail of damon to bonnie. Bored to death by Sarah salvatore and matt sleuthing missions and lectures.

Like you said I was so happy about ivy death. I knew that's why they brought her back as a vampire.

Fine with ric being human. Felt bad for Jeremy. Still root carenzo over steroline.

That's it for now viz. 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OKAY. Damon does that Viz. I get it, you're literally jumping and I know how it has to do with Damon only. He does that HELL YEAH! This episode for me was 9.5/10 without Elena and and -1/10 with Elena Gilbert.

Lets start.

DEFAN - Well, they're perfect just the way they are. "Eternity of Misery" < thats when I said Aww! That scene was picture perfect with Paul and Ian. Just way too perfect for words. Damon's reaction when Stefan told about you-know-who, "She did what?" 😆 I was like Hell yeah! I missed this!! And his idea of sparks flying 🤣🤣

DALARIC - After an eternity, its Dalaric face to face!! <3 The genuineness of Ric when he said he was glad to see Damon! And Cranky Damon! ❤️ DALARIC <3. Ian was BANG ON! I mean those punchlines of Damon. Feels like a century since I heard them!! Chicken...egg 🤣 Aww! That bourbon bit ❤️

DENZO- Awww! Enzo! His accent. I am sure Stefan is si jealous. I am too. 🥺 Morning Sunshine! I hope it turns to "Hello, Gorgeous" to Caroline! #Carenzo Their scene!!

Did you guys notice how Stefan-Damon-Enzo made their way back to the borders 🤣 BROMANCE AT THE PEAK! 🤣🤣

Rest, lets see! I don't care about anyone else other than these people. Bamon <3 Aah! He misses her <3 Do something to get her back!! And, what else did I miss? The rest is useless though. Typical JP! Ric's vampirism got off but not his compulsion, how cool!

PS: Someone change their stylists please. Why does Elena look so dark and tanned. I liked her before, like beginning of S5?
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked the episode. Now I think of delena, I feel it would have been the best if Damon and Elena's roles would have been exchanged. I mean, she should have died and Damon should have been compelled. That would have been amazing. Now Damon will again go begging behind Elena😡 Jo, omg!!I just HATE her. Why the heck didn't she just pull Alaric out and save him? and that's the time she chose to show all her effing talents😡 Thank God, ivy is gone. Now, someone please snap sara's neck. I just can't stand her even a least bit. Elena should have drained her in the first place. I'm excited for the next episode:)
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice review. I like the positivity you found for Elena in the episode despite the fact there was none. NONE. Elena Gilbert is a plain annoying person who gets the hell out of me. She wanted her memory back right when they ended up at the borders of Mystic Falls. And I knew it. I so knew it. Something bad would happen and we will be back to square one. I cannot see Damon begging for his love. Just kick her ass out of your life, dude. I so badly want Delena but not like this. And Ric is human again...I just wanna bang Jo's head somewhere. God Woman! I was screaming her to get him out of Mystic Falls and do not show off your doctor skills. Is she dumb. He was a vampire and knowing the fact that you are a witch you did this. What was she thinking?? He already was dead. How could you save him?!?!? And now Ric is human and Elena is intolerable. Damon dude, just focus on bringing Bonnie back. So, I didn't like the episode much. But since it is TVD am waiting to see some rays of hope in the next episode. But the look of promo wants me to punch that Liam. Damon, do smack Liam's face. 😡 Pleaseee!! Or just go back to wherever you were...thay retro age. At least we will get to see a funny and cute Bamon. :(Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Aliya so it was not only me who wished he was back with bonnie. Atleast we got some amazing bamon friendship.
I am happy he is back since I can see all the bromance but I so want damon to stop the romance till elena gets her memory back. If he goes stalking or begging I am going to super angry that a character like damon is being destroyed in the name of love.