Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sladjana333 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kop93

Sladjo ,ocito imamo isti ukus ðŸ˜†nju obozavam al njega tesko varim...

Znaci da smo u pravu...
sladjana333 thumbnail

Edited by sladjana333 - 9 years ago
sladjana333 thumbnail
Jeca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kop93

Ovo ne zvuci nimalo dobro ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜• HOCE KANWARA DA ZAMJENE DRUGIM GLUMCEM ðŸ˜² ili ja nisam dobro razumjela😕

http://www.desitvbox.me/pratyusha-kunwar-set-par-hain-ek-dusre-ke-beshad-kareeb-hum-hain-na/

Jeco molim te daj prevedi WU od videa .

WU;
 Reporter: It seems love brings two people together, but here two people are going apart because of love.

We are talking about Pratyusha and Kanwar. These two are very close on the sets that they get's involved deeply during the shot and after the shot. The result is Kanwar is not able to give good performance and not attending to the shot in the pertex of spending time with Prats. The production team are so unhappy that they are not able to shot their scenes because these two spend more time with each other. Even the production is planning to replace Kanwar because of this. Reporter cautions Kanwar to concentrate more on his performance if he is watching the story otherwise her will be shown door by the CV's Ph.

My take: What the hell😡  

PS: Prat's and Kanwar chemistry is truly fantastic, @bold :maybe the Cv's are preparing grounds for upcoming separation track😕 through this story. 

DA, DOBRO SI RAZUMELA ðŸ˜²

Reporter: Cini se da ljubav spaja dvoje ljudi, ali ovde se dvoje ljudi razdvaja zbog ljubavi.
Pricamo o Pratyushi i Kanwaru. Njih dvoje su veoma bliski na setu da (e sad, ne znam kako ovo involved da prevedem, to znaci umesan/upetljan) duboko tokom i posle snimanja. Ishod toga je da Kanwar nije u stanju da da dobar performans i ne prisustvuje snimanju (ne znam sta je pertex) provodi vreme sa Prats. Produkcijski tim je veoma nesrecan da (jer) nisu u stanju da snimaju njihove scene jer njih dvoje provode vise vremena zajedno. Cak i produkcija planira da zameni Kanwara zbog ovoga. Reporter upozorava Kanwara da se vise koncentrise na performans ako gleda pricu (valjda ako hoce da gleda pricu) inace ce mu CV pokazati vrata.

Nek se nose u PM, poludela sam ðŸ˜¡

Jeca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NOVI TOPIK:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4233193