IE: Sooraj Thapar to enter Diya Aur Baati Hum

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Sooraj Thapar to enter Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sooraj Thapar

Written by Screen Correspondent | Mumbai | Posted: November 7, 2014 1:00 am | Updated: November 7, 2014 1:05 am

Diya Aur Baati Hum, one of the most popular shows on television, of the recent times, has witnessed a lot of changes. The show that has a terrorism track running currently will see the entry of actor Sooraj Thapar as a bureaucrat soon.

Thapar, who started shooting for the show last week, will be seen in the role of Mr Valecha. "The intricate details of the character are still being finalised," says Thapar without divulging if his role has a grey shade. However, he says that he doesn't mind experimenting with characters.

Thapar, whose character goes on air from November 8, remarks that he really admires the writing of Raghuvir Shekhawat who is working on the show. "Long ago, I had done Pyar Ke Do Naam: Ek Radha Ek Shyam for Rajshri Productions where I realised that the dialogue writing is really good. I had made an effort to go and meet the writer and got to know about Raghuvir. Since he is the writer of DABH as well, I am sure that I will be enjoying doing this show too," says the actor.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/sooraj-thapar-to-enter-diya-aur-baati-hum/#sthash.nlS13RHd.dpuf

Hope we do not get detailed spoilers or segments😆😆
Edited by b2011 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs b kaEdited by AniKarocks - 9 years ago