Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked yesterdays episode the confrontation scene btw suhani and krishna's family was awesome. And although souyma could defend herself it was nice to see some1 stand up for her who didn't have a hidden agenda and want something from her. And that Krishna really nothing can help him he is just pathetic and stupid. I cnt believe there wasn't an ouch of shame in him when he saw suhani and all he could say was stay out of their business coz she is his wife and he can do anything to her. Really he is such a swine.

1 thing i did not like though was why did souyma have to bring yuvani in her conversation saying that yuvraj hated suhani(he did a bit) but now after marriage he treats her like a princess. I get she wants to hit below the belt with that guy but still don't use your friend like that and demean her just to make a point.

And I really got to say that who ever writes suhani's dialogues is absolutely rocking it rarely is a female characters dialogue so amazing and suhani each and every word is always just so truthful and meaningful and therefore always memorable. and this is kind of the diff btw souyma and suhani whatever suhani told them is similar to what she has been telling them but suhani made them angry but she didnt demean them.

Acting wise at 1st i thought although rajshri was flawless i expected more anger in it bt than as i thought more ab it i liked her mature performance. Ankur could have i dnt know done more he seemed to be a bit flat i expected more sparks btw these 2. maybe that was to show that he did feel a little bit ashamed of his behavior.

And that the horrid threesome firstly dadi really looked ugly in the episodes like really some1 needs to get a new beauty doctor. But i don't know do we blame her for wanting to get yuvraj out of a r/ship he was forced into. Yuvraj isn't really happy with suhani coz of all the lies in their relationship.

I did not at all like the precap yuvraj is somehow still on the fence with everything he still thinks like his awful granny coz he still thinks that money is the ultimate thing that makes 1 happy and that can get u happiness.

Quite frankly i think it times the guy just gets want he wants aka souyma. The thing is that yes there is attraction btw him and suhani and she is nice bt do we fall in love with every nice person we meet and do we follow through with every attraction we have? The answer is no and hence my thinking that divorce is desperately needed between these 2 for them to come to come together again. And I dnt even think it is required for him to make a comparison btw her and souyma coz he already knows the qualities of his wife i think he needs to just realise things are over btw him and souyma and be allowed to grief for something he cared for without feeling guilty about and than he needs to get jealous hence new guy is needed

brilliant points noted out sweety :)
i think suhani has heard that bit where sumya said yuvraj didnt even loveher but takes care of suhani today..i think suhani knows that bit n now she might wanna get them together😒
Rajshri stole the show yesterday.I hv always felt her dialogues to be simple and straight forward .Good to c a homely yet courageous girl on TV .
Originally posted by vijuj

Rajshri stole the show yesterday.I hv always felt her dialogues to be simple and straight forward .Good to c a homely yet courageous girl on TV .
bang on.she was so so so good...the way she said haath toh lagake dikhayein auntyji👏👏
Well,why u all feel he is still in for Soumya??😲
I mean yah it's true,Soumya was the one who initiated the feeling of lover in him and in most cases ppl always cherish that person who does this favor on them,such persons r special no matter if u den up with them or not. BUT here Soumya is nothing the image which is needed,Soumya is not the one who has given him cherishable memories,Soumya just has cheated him.so,she wil too always remain in his mind,but not as a cherishable person. And no matter how much Daadi try or even later Soumya tries to get close to him,he won't be bale to get out of those wounds.

And also added,Suhani is there.He has given her the place! Sharing physical relationship is not always the demand(acc to me,I know I may sound unreal but it is true). Coz u see Krishan and Soumya too has the so called relations of hubby and wifey but wil it help or matter in making their marriage successful? they r awful with each other in terms of acceptance. I can see Yuvraj giving Suhani the rightful place, yah maybe he still is not giving her love so randomly,but respect is there,ever since he realized she is not at fault.

Also,I've never found that Yuvraj loves Soumya in that way,it is JUST the prejudice in him like Daadi,he fell for Soumya's beauty,not with her character or real self.
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

i think suhani has heard that bit where sumya said yuvraj didnt even loveher but takes care of suhani today..i think suhani knows that bit n now she might wanna get them together😒
really??when she heard it exactly??
Originally posted by ...Jes...

really??when she heard it exactly??
soumya says yuvraj loved her n she ignored him n today even wen he doesnt love suhani  he still accepts her n looks after her whereas her hubby doesnt nothing...just then krishna goes to hit her n suhani enters so i feel she heard that...they may show it later on that maybe suhani did hear it n hence she wants to get soumya n yuvi back together...thats wat i feel😆

soumya says yuvraj loved her n she ignored him n today even wen he doesnt love suhani  he still accepts her n looks after her whereas her hubby doesnt nothing...just then krishna goes to hit her n suhani enters so i feel she heard that...they may show it later on that maybe suhani did hear it n hence she wants to get soumya n yuvi back together...thats wat i feel😆
i agree with Shanakya there is no way she didnt hear what was being said. even if she was just at the door she would have heared it and it seemed like suhani was right there listening to everything.😭😭

i so she heard everything. i found it so confusing that she would be hurt at dadi not choosing her for the face of the year coz she would never expect any1 to give her anything. it sounded very out of character. i guess coz she knows the truth and probably going to get them back together it would still hurt.
Originally posted by vijuj

i so agree she really stood out a solid, solid performance and i am in love with her dialogues.