Balika Vadhu 6th November 2014 Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Kesar Bagh

The episode starts with Shiv making tea in the kitchen for wifey but hot tea falls on his hand and his hand gets a bit burnt . He brings breakfast and tea for Anandi  Anandi gets happy seeing him and says I thought you went for jogging. What was the need to do this. Shiv says I thought to surprise you. Anandi likes his surprise. He serves her tea. Anandi looks at the burnt scar on his hand and asks how did it happen? Shiv says nothing only some tea had fallen on my hand. Anandi kisses his hand . Shiv is happy . He gives her tea Both are happy

Daddu asks Anoop what do you want? Anoop says I want my share in property. Daddu gets shocked. Anoop says I am just requesting. I would be able to do something if you give me my  property share. I don't want to be separated from this family. I don't have any other option else I would not have talked about it. Who will help me if not you. Daddu thinks "is this happening in reality with me". My son who had suffered a lot being with enemies is saying this. Anoop adds that he wants to stand on his own feet and needs a land. Daddu says you made me realize that I didn't fulfill my one duty. He thanks him and asks him not to worry. Anoop smiles at his words. Daddu is shaken though. He feels dizzy and is about to fall. Anoop holds him. Daddu says I am fine. Today I realized I have reached at this stage of my life where I have to move forward in my life alone.

LP Srivastav's House

A man is showing LP  Shrivastav  some perfumes . LP's  servant informs that they have come. Shrivastav sarcastically  asks him to send them in after properly welcoming them  The goons who tried to forcibly possess Kashinath's land come there   LP sarcastically welcomes them He asks hope they did not get any trouble in jail  Have they eaten and drink well ? He tells they don't know how much hard work he did to get them out of jail , how much pressure he put  The scared goon's leader say that land was very good but .. LP says but but but but  it slipped out of hands right ? That land was between my two lands if that land would be mine it would give lots of profit to me  but it got out of my hands not only land got out my hands but also you messed up with MLA Jagdish Singh so enmity is made with him too   LP angrily says why you did not inform me before that Jagdish Singh personally came there to give warning if you would have told me before I would have asked you to vacate that land because every person in Jaitsar worship Jagdish like a god and no minister dares to mess with him so openly but you told him everything about me and what I do ? you spit out  everything in front of him  The scared  goons leader  request to LP to give him just one more chance He will see bring him that land and will handle that MLA .. Srivastav mocks him you are very adorable kid  , if shave your beard you will look a cute kid He then strictly tell him but put one thing in your thick skull  you cannot handle Jagdish Singh .LP  asks the man who was showing him perfumes to give a dog perfume to them ( goons ) LP laughs and tells the goons he is very happy with them after their remarkable work  so he wants to gift them something Pick up the perfumes they like The goons beg mercy from him but LP gestures them to spray the perfumes on your face . The scared goons start spraying perfumes on the face and eyes and cry in pain. LP says dogs cannot  hunt a lion , only a lion huts another lion and that lion who will hunt another lion  is me L.P.S .

Kesar Bagh

Doctor checks Daddu and says BP is normal now. He asks him to rest and prescribes some medicines. Everyone look tensedly. Doctor asks them to keep Daddu away from any kind of tension. Shiv and Anandi look worriedly. Anandi says there might a reason for his high BP. Ira and Meenu ask him the reason. Ira asks him to take care. Alok asks what is the reason for your tension. Daddu says life is about few breaths, it will end soon. This made me realize that life is going to end soon. My body is ageing. Shiv says we should  go out as he needs rest.

Daddu says he has realized that he has to complete his duty. I have decided to give my responsibilities to my two sons and get freed. You both are capable enough to free me of my responsibilities. I have decided to divide all my property except Kesar Bagh in two equal parts. One is for Alok and other is for Anoop. My last responsibility will be completed with this decision. Subhadra smirks. Everyone looks shocked.

Precap:
Gehna tells Dadisaa that she thinks Niranjan can give father's love to her children, but her soul doesn't permit her to marry him. Dadisaa convinces her and says Basant wanted you to remarry. Gehna hugs her and cries. 

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
Thanks for the written update.
Anop Daddu scene was quite touching.

Anop doesn't seem to know where he is going and what he is doing anymore.He seems to be totally lost in his own world and doesn't know how all this is affecting the people who love him.

Daddu's disappointment and disillusionment with his son and at the same time with himself was very difficult to watch.How alone he felt at that moment when one of hsi two sons decided that he wants to go his own way

Looks like this issue is going to affect Daddu badly. For once Anandi's antenna started acting well and she does suspect that it is some emotional stress that precipitated this event and not his medical condition.

-------------------
The new entry - He reminds of Paresh Rawal. His villainous act with comedy had been done by Paresh Rawal a few times. Hope he is as good and as enteratining as Paresh Rawal
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
SRS preparing breakfast for ASRS  loved this gesture and Anandi was looking very very pretty β­οΈ
Anup -Daddu scene - Sudhirji is another fab actor πŸ‘ His pain, helplessness brought out so well..Loved dialogues in this scene esp Daddu's thoughts abt Anup!!  

Then the batwara scene - everyone's emotions came out so well esp..

Precap nothing more to say..
Thank you so much for the update β­οΈπŸ‘.
I bunked this episode and your this update helped me in catching it up, though a bit more virtually πŸ˜Š.
Thanks for the WU
Loved the ANSH scene , the way collector saab prepared breakfast for his wifey , too adorable and a must watch for all the hubbies.

Loved Anandi in open wet hair.

Their scene is always very special and always there is something different.

For a change I am loving KB mob scenes these days.

Daddu Anup scene was too good. Expressions on Daddu's face did conveyed the pain he is going thru and that touched us also. But he didnt utter a word.

I dont know what happened to Anup , sare grey matter gaye tel lene?

Infact Batwara scene was also very well acted by all the actors. ANSH and Alok did guessed that something is definitely wrong , its not just medication about Daddu's health.

LP Srivastava is looking more like gunda than minister. Hope they show us well sketched character thru him. 

Precap- Let us collect donation and get Gehna Niranjan married asap. Cant take the torture anymore
Edited by hisusmita - 9 years ago
@Jia πŸ€—Thanks for update jaan 
LP Shirvastav is complete evil , so cruel , so ruthless Perfect Villain  . Nimai is a great actor Perfect choice for this role 

LP knows a lot about our MLA Sahab More than worried for his land he is worried that his goons messed up with Jagdish Singh Enmity with Jagdish Singh is not good for him 

LP knows his goons cannot handle Jagdish Singh He himself will have to do something but he will soon realize he is also another dog who cannot hunt the lion The lion will hunt him and that lion is our MLA sahab Jagdish Singh who will hunt LPS and end his dark reign 

Can't wait to watch fireworks LP vs MLA sahabi am sure Shashask and Nimai both will set the screen on fire I am all excited for this track 
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
@jia thanx 4 the update!!LPS's entry is v.gud.and nimai bali is really v.gud actor.and in -ve roles hes fab.i hope CVs atleast do justice this time wid Jagya's/JaGan track.he truly said "dogs can't hunt a lion"πŸ‘
he knew v.well that J is not just popular wid masses but he also has calibre 2 stand up 2 the wrong.

pre-cap- i m just tired & why CVs r hell bent upon showing gehna thinking 2 marry N wen she doesn't want 2 & this forced mrg is v.irritating.many ppl go in 4 forced mrgs on their own & 4 sum reasons but atleast they don't luk irritating & disgusting.πŸ₯±