Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagraata Express : Go Baldev Go !! :D

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Baldev Singh : Every fan of this character would have cheered for him in the breakup scene, insulting Ranvi scene (It wasn't even 1% of how Ranvi has insulted him) and of course the precap 😎

The writers and dialogue writers seem to be huge Baldev fans. 😆 This guy says exactly what we want him to say to the other characters 😎

And yes Dear Ranvi, He has turned into a stone. After bearing so much pain and insults any person would have turned into one 😳 So please take the credit of turning him into a stone. And BTW, even after being a stone he has a heart unlike you and your sister 😊
- Team Anti RanVeera !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It was so great to see Ballu finally taking out all of his frustration out on the disgusting twosome.🥳😆 But the bro-sis Jodi didn't stop being self-righteous even for a moment.🥱 Ranvi came to apologise? I am sorry but that face did not look very apologetic to me. It looked as if he has come to do some ehsaan on Ballu..more like doing ehsaan for his sister so no one doubts her.🤪 I am glad that Ballu reminded him of the fact that he still trusted Ranvi when he got framed and that he had saved his life too. But R...🤢

I didn't even feel a bit of pity..sympathy toh dur ki baat for Veera today.😆 Does she honestly think that she has suffered enough and that things will go back to the way they were?🥱

The Bansuri Simmo stuff was such boring filler.🥱 I am just glad we got a break from Rajveer and his mundi hilaoing today.🤣

Precap: ❤️😳

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev. I love baldev.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dialogue of the day:
Baldev - "tujhe ijath dekhar konsa punya milega " 

Baldev's all dialogues were awesome today 🥳

Vishal means perfection 👏

Baldev in first veeba scene 😭

ranvi    veera  

no rv today 
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Oh ya i love the dialogue writer too. 👏
SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Team Anti RanVeera ki Jai!!!
SimSuri scenes were hilarious 🤣

Baldev u Rock😎
Hamari dil ki baate boli hain usne😆

R- what kind of a person is he? he wasnt even sorry for not trusting ballu upar se chugli bhi karta hain😵

P.S- Rv was not there🥳
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Mujhe ranveera ko kuch nahin bolna! Ab toh jo bolega Baldev Singh he bolega!!😎 Sher ke dahadne ka waqt aa gaya!! 😈
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just like Ballu was 'sorry' in the Precap..I am sorry too that I ever counted a jodi that Veera was one half of as one of my faves.😊 I am fine with only Ballu..thank you very much.😆
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Let me rant first

Ranvi 🤬 the biggest hypocrite and yucky character i have ever seen on tv and in real life😵, he is still not in favour of Baldev👏, he wanted baldev to do his aarti and bhog lagata usko🤢, after u insult him so much u want him to worship u🤢..severe god complex🤢..shame on him🤢
and then he comes straight home and back bites👏 

Veera🤬 she has no love or respect even yet, she didn't even say sorry to baldev just expected him to welcome her with open arms, i'm glad simo is brain washing him wrna iski aqal thikane nhi lagti, veera deserves that psycho creep🤢, her tears were fake, DS can never feel for baldev i guess..as viewers we get tears but as actress she can't😳, or the director wants her to be such a jerk i dnt know. all tears were crocodile tears, and veerji poojaran wants to fight with baldev now😡, go baby taste insult urself now

Now coming to Baldev, hats off, seeti maarne ka full man tha mera par aati nhi, he said whatever i wanted him to say to both Ran and veera, he even mentioned mumbai jaan bachaoing😎..and he is filing a case against RV😎 RV ki wardi utarwa ke chodunga👏

Villain and hero line was so so so cool😎

Vivek and Shivin should wear a veil when doing scenes with Vishal, their expressions dnt go with the scene ever, why was R showing so much of attitude?! Rockstar ban ke ziada bhav kha rha he🤢

Baldev ki taareef me shabd kam pad jayenge aaj👏

Team baldev FTW😎

P.S who liked Baldev's mahiya bgm😛..it was good, it might grow on us if played more
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wah kya epi tha...baldev was amazin today...ranvi ki insult dkh k maza aa gya..