Celebrity Fan Clubs

SRKajol Forever!!!Jodi FAN CLUB (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

srk_kadz

IF-Rockerz

srk_kadz

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I have put up some K3G pics on the 1st page... check it out... nd contribute if u find some interesting pics... Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRKajol Forever!!!Jodi FAN CLUB (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_kadz

Ok...let begin discussig abt K3G now... where did u people see the movie first?? in theatre? or took dvd/vcd at home?? If you saw in theatre aftr how long did ya go wathc it? within a week of its release? or aftr a week?/ aftr a month( if u remember)...

I watched it on the second day at the cinema

wildblossom

IF-Rockerz

wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
LOL and i saw it just a few months ago! the only thing i like is the love story between kareena n hrithik which makes a little more sense den the one between srk and kajol. however i liked the scenes between srk and kajol. some of the best they have had together. i love the songs starring them- the best Big smile

nandipandi15

IF-Dazzler

nandipandi15

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
the first time i saw k3g it was on vcd in pakistan... i was there over break and saw it with my couzs....there were a lot of scenes cut out LOL but we couldnt tell because they were scenes which didnt hinder the story...i liked that version but later when i saw the entire movie i was like wow i missed out on so much of this movie LOL ....i just love k3g Embarrassed Embarrassed

nandipandi15

IF-Dazzler

nandipandi15

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
what is ur guys' fav song from the movie?

mine has to be suraj hua madham...i love the way sonu sang it Embarrassed and the picturization on srk/kajol is amazing Clap Embarrassed Big smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandipandi15

the first time i saw k3g it was on vcd in pakistan... i was there over break and saw it with my couzs....there were a lot of scenes cut out LOL but we couldnt tell because they were scenes which didnt hinder the story...i liked that version but later when i saw the entire movie i was like wow i missed out on so much of this movie LOL ....i just love k3g Embarrassed Embarrassed

me too Tongue

srk_kadz

IF-Rockerz

srk_kadz

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

what is ur guys' fav song from the movie?

mine has to be suraj hua madham...i love the way sonu sang it Embarrassed and the picturization on srk/kajol is amazing Clap Embarrassed Big smile

Suraj Hua Madham, Yeh ladka hai allah, and parts of shava shava wr SRK imagines Kajol dancing in his dad's bday party... Suraj Hua Madham is my all time fav song...Kajol looks absolutely stunning in it...

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_kadz

what is ur guys' fav song from the movie? mine has to be suraj hua madham...i love the way sonu sang it Embarrassed and the picturization on srk/kajol is amazing Clap Embarrassed Big smile

Suraj Hua Madham, Yeh ladka hai allah, and parts of shava shava wr SRK imagines Kajol dancing in his dad's bday party... Suraj Hua Madham is my all time fav song...Kajol looks absolutely stunning in it...

truee...i love that songggggggg....srk and kajol lookedd really cute together...kajol loookeddd stunninggggggg...and srk was l00king cute as usual Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top