Tumhari Pakhi gets a week extension..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The show gets a week extension and now will end on the 21st Nov..

Actor Vijay Badlani will enter in the next track as a serial killer..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait for it to be finished. The show has lost its charm. Paakhi has lost its charm. Can't stand her these days. She and her anshuman jaap...it is hard to digest.   No matter what one should be grateful to the person who has done so much for nothing in return. Or she can just divorce him now since she has ayaan's custody. But she won't do that either again for her selfish reasons. She will just keep making veer's life miserable. Can't take it anymore.   ðŸ¤¢
MochaQueen thumbnail
Sounds like a rumour to me
shanaya28 thumbnail
Its no rumour and here you go for confirmation..

As reported earlier, Life OK's Tumhari Paakhi (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Pvt. Ltd.) and Gustakh Dil (Ravi Ojha Productions) were to end on 14 November 2014 but now it's only Gustakh that will end on the above date. Tumhariwill air till 21 November 2014.

(Pakhi) confirmed the same and said, "There is no particular reason for the extension but now we will air till 21 November. I am happy for the unit as they will get to work for another week."

Actor Vijay Badlani who joined the cast recently averred, "We got the news today and I think it's good news for the show's fans."

Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Saveeta
Lets hope that means the show ends on a high note with Paakhi showing her strengh of managing relationships delicately rather than the current out of character jasoosh
croziaxx thumbnail
this is true news .. i cought it here..

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/tumhari-paakhi-gets-week-s-extension-141106

but if they getting time then they should focus to the essence of the story ..Pakhi 's rediscovery  about herself why they hell bent to make this show replica of SI, or Sapth...😆
this is not good ..i m not enjoying these days as was before..
Pakhi Team !  Please utilize this time ..instead  making mess..
Edited by croziaxx - 9 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you Saveeta for sharing 

I feel bad   spoilng  of Paakhi character  off late  I have missed watching eight episodes...

It is good news Tumhari  Paakhi is going to end on 21st Nov after one week extension

All the best to TP team...!!