potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shlok is getting a big place in my HEARt day after day showing his UNCONDITIONAL love to BIWI๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...LOVING this SHLOKโค๏ธ...A LOTTT...and Astha is showing him the all the HAPPINESS OF ...OH SIIMPLE THINGS ...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????๐Ÿ˜ƒ...And AKDU is enjoying every moment with MADACP๐Ÿ˜›...without any complaints...They are getting ADORABLE โค๏ธ...and pulling us into the TV screen like MAGNETS...We never give up even during FILLER days...IF they give us ASHLOKERRIFIC FILLERS๐Ÿ˜›...WE ALL MELT IN AN INSTANT.HAIN NAAH๐Ÿ˜ณ...even though the STORY is moving very SLOW...NO complaints from my end...NOTE  THE POINT CVS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜†..OMG I feel like writing about Ashlok rather than about the episode..CHALO,getting late ..and I have started to BORE with my POV...So,straight to the EPS๐Ÿ˜ƒ..HERE YOU GO๐Ÿ˜Š

TADA!!!!...this time we got blessed with MALINDI๐Ÿ˜†

M was searching for the papers..and K comes in and caught  her ...and gives her a JEWELERY BOX..MAALA Melted insttantly๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...and K talkssweet dialogues to her..and she says THANKYOU AYI๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anjali is missing alll๐Ÿ˜•...WHY MA????>>ENjoy your saty with your parents...Astha called and all of them get excited...They wish Ashlok HAPPY DIWALI...And Shlok asks for AYI...wishes...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿ˜ต...WIERD...๐Ÿ˜†...MOMMA -SON bonding๐Ÿ˜†...But they are normal now...Anj asks for home address and Asth is her own style cuts the call..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

MALKUSH...APJ lifts his left eyebrow  just like SHLOK..lokking at the Jewellery box..and says that its not a real marriage...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ASHLOKANJALI

SHlok asks MADCAP to call K  AYI...AWWW!!!..Shlokie!!!..I AM FLAT!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...THAT A BOY!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...๐Ÿ˜†I know ...I know..You all are laughing ๐Ÿ˜†...

Asthu calls momma...And get their blessings...same Q...same answer from MADCAP...They talk something about...PARIKSHA...EXAM...BAPPA...you all call connect the dots ...NAAH๐Ÿ˜ณ..She is telling her TALE to AYI...

AWW!!!...ASHLOK bursting CRACKERS๐Ÿ‘...Shlok is not interested๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...And biwi..drags AKDU...VAMP gets ready for a CATFIGHT๐Ÿ˜†...And makes her son to burst a cracker near Ashlok๐Ÿ˜ก...and  the kid was talking too much...Astha lost it...๐Ÿ˜†And asks him to ASTHA AUNTY...OMG...THAT WAS FUNNY...ASTHA AUNTY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...HOW ABOUT SHLOK UNCLE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿคฃ

VAMPS saree pallu catches fire...for a sec I thought Akdu will help๐Ÿ˜ฒ...THANK GOD๐Ÿ˜ƒ...he was just a spectator...๐Ÿ˜ณ...OUR Jansi Rani helped her putting out the fire...and was yelled back by both VAMPS...WHAT FOR??WHAT THE???...BRAINLESS!!!๐Ÿ˜ก...AND the CAT FIGHT begins...hahah...AKdu pulling Madcap...Madcap screaming at VAMP...hahahah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...EVEN Shrenu was laughing while SCREAMING...AWW!!!..missing their OFFSCREENS NOW๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

CHOWKSY DADA...LOVE YOU MAN...For you did today..SABAASH!!!๐Ÿ‘
He offered his BIKe to ASHLOK๐Ÿ‘...HURRAY!!!!...

AKDU says...this isthe first time I am taking a GIRL withme

Biwi says ..my first time to go witha GUY๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Sabassh CVS!!!..Loved it.

Anjali is PARESHANNN!!!!๐Ÿ˜•...and goes to AM..OH MY!!!๐Ÿ˜•

AKDU is the GUIDE now and BIWI..The TOURIST!!!!...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...GAls,they were beyond ADORABLE!!!!..Pls excuse me ...It dont have anymore words in my DATA BASE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...BIWI back hugging PD for a SEC๐Ÿฅบ..why the hurry to finish the scene CVS

Anjali goes to AM......and sees BAPPA...it was BILKUL ANDHERI...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and light s some diya...and knocks out a POt๐Ÿ˜•...and BABA comes out ...and she hides๐Ÿ˜•...SIGH๐Ÿฅฑ

WOOT WOOT ...ASHLOK IT IS...Shlok getting ready for the interview...And his Shirt was ripped๐Ÿ˜•...SO SAD!!!...And when there is MADACP...we need not worry..She comes up with a ready made SOLUTION๐Ÿ˜ณ

BABA eats Anj sweets ๐Ÿ˜ฒand THERE starts OUR NIRJALI LOVE STORY EBP...๐Ÿ˜†and 

THE END๐Ÿ˜†

SHLOK"S  WORK PRECAP...Chowsky takes him to work in a SAREE STORE...WHY!????Dont undersstand...when he was ready to update his RESUME๐Ÿ˜ฒ.SHLOK WAS ๐Ÿ˜•..HAve to wait and watch ...

Edited by potomac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the update.  Great analysis
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...GAls,they were beyond ADORABLE!!!!..Pls excuse me ...It dont have anymore words in my DATA BASE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
๐Ÿ‘
Nice post deepa...

Slokh asking biwi to call her mom was very sweet...
Raining aslok
Loving how the story is going...

Thank you cvs...

Deepa
No worries on the bike scene we will get it EBP for sure...

And the fight scene u r right it was Avi and shrenu laughing not aslokh...they would have had fun while shooting this...aww me too miss offscreen
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: potomac

Shlok is getting a big place in my HEARt day after day showing his UNCONDITIONAL love to BIWI๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...LOVING this SHLOKโค๏ธ...A LOTTT...and Astha is showing him the all the HAPPINESS OF ...OH SIIMPLE THINGS ...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????๐Ÿ˜ƒ...And AKDU is enjoying every moment with MADACP๐Ÿ˜›...without any complaints...They are getting ADORABLE โค๏ธ...and pulling us into the TV screen like MAGNETS...We never give up even during FILLER days...IF they give us ASHLOKERRIFIC FILLERS๐Ÿ˜›...WE ALL MELT IN AN INSTANT.HAIN NAAH๐Ÿ˜ณ...even though the STORY is moving very SLOW...NO complaints from my end...NOTE  THE POINT CVS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜†..  --{{  no complaints from my end too .. }}} OMG I feel like writing about Ashlok rather than about the episode..CHALO,getting late ..and I have started to BORE with my POV...So,straight to the EPS๐Ÿ˜ƒ..HERE YOU GO๐Ÿ˜Š

TADA!!!!...this time we got blessed with MALINDI๐Ÿ˜† - Malindi nice name  ...๐Ÿ˜†

M was searching for the papers..and K comes in and caught  her ...and gives her a JEWELERY BOX..MAALA Melted insttantly๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...and K talkssweet dialogues to her..and she says THANKYOU AYI๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anjali is missing alll๐Ÿ˜•...WHY MA????>>ENjoy your saty with your parents...Astha called and all of them get excited...They wish Ashlok HAPPY DIWALI...And Shlok asks for AYI...wishes...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿ˜ต...WIERD...๐Ÿ˜†...MOMMA -SON bonding๐Ÿ˜†...But they are normal now...Anj asks for home address and Asth is her own style cuts the call..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† -
MALKUSH...APJ lifts his left just like SHLOK..lokking at the Jewellery box..and says that its not a real marriage...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ASHLOKANJALI

SHlok asks MADCAP to call K  AYI...AWWW!!!..Shlokie!!!..I AM FLAT!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...THAT A BOY!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...๐Ÿ˜†I know ...I know..You all are laughing ๐Ÿ˜†...

Asthu calls momma...And get their blessings...same Q...same answer from MADCAP...They talk something about...PARIKSHA...EXAM...BAPPA...you all call connect the dots ...NAAH๐Ÿ˜ณ..She is telling her TALE to AYI...
hey that was nice..when he aksed mera wishes aayi...touchin scene..i loved it.

AWW!!!...ASHLOK bursting CRACKERS๐Ÿ‘...Shlok is not interested๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...And biwi..drags AKDU...VAMP gets ready for a CATFIGHT๐Ÿ˜†...And makes her son to burst a cracker near Ashlok๐Ÿ˜ก...and  the kid was talking too much...Astha lost it...๐Ÿ˜†And asks him to ASTHA AUNTY...OMG...THAT WAS FUNNY...ASTHA AUNTY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...HOW ABOUT SHLOK UNCLE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿคฃ  - LOVED IT...BURSTING CRACKERS IN OUR CHAT LANG..IS AHEM AHEM..
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

VAMPS saree pallu catches fire...for a sec I thought Akdu will help๐Ÿ˜ฒ...THANK GOD๐Ÿ˜ƒ...he was just a spectator...๐Ÿ˜ณ...OUR Jansi Rani helped her putting out the fire...and was yelled back by both VAMPS...WHAT FOR??WHAT THE???...BRAINLESS!!!๐Ÿ˜ก...AND the CAT FIGHT begins...hahah...AKdu pulling Madcap...Madcap screaming at VAMP...hahahah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...EVEN Shrenu was laughing while SCREAMING...AWW!!!..missing their OFFSCREENS NOW๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ- JAHNSI RANI SHUD LEAVE THE LIZARD FOR DYING..

CHOWKSY DADA...LOVE YOU MAN...For you did today..SABAASH!!!๐Ÿ‘
He offered his BIKe to ASHLOK๐Ÿ‘...HURRAY!!!!...

AKDU says...this isthe first time I am taking a GIRL withme

Biwi says ..my first time to go witha GUY๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Sabassh CVS!!!..Loved it. - IM PLANIG TO WRITE A  OS ONIT..BIKE RIDE.

Anjali is PARESHANNN!!!!๐Ÿ˜•...and goes to AM..OH MY!!!๐Ÿ˜•

AKDU is the GUIDE now and BIWI..The TOURIST!!!!...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...GAls,they were beyond ADORABLE!!!!..Pls excuse me ...It dont have anymore words in my DATA BASE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...BIWI back hugging PD for a SEC๐Ÿฅบ..why the hurry to finish the scene CVS

Anjali goes to AM......and sees BAPPA...it was BILKUL ANDHERI...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and light s some diya...and knocks out a POt๐Ÿ˜•...and BABA comes out ...and she hides๐Ÿ˜•...SIGH๐Ÿฅฑ

WOOT WOOT ...ASHLOK IT IS...Shlok getting ready for the interview...And his Shirt was ripped๐Ÿ˜•...SO SAD!!!...And when there is MADACP...we need not worry..She comes up with a ready made SOLUTION๐Ÿ˜ณ

BABA eats Anj sweets ๐Ÿ˜ฒand THERE starts OUR NIRJALI LOVE STORY EBP...๐Ÿ˜†and 

THE END๐Ÿ˜†

SHLOK"S  WORK PRECAP...Chowsky takes him to work in a SAREE STORE...WHY!????Dont undersstand...when he was ready to update his RESUME๐Ÿ˜ฒ.SHLOK WAS ๐Ÿ˜•..HAve to wait and watch ...

BFUL REVIEW..

potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

Good post daily ๐Ÿ˜Š

ThanKS clarisa...love your PICS too...๐Ÿ˜›
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepavasudev

BFUL REVIEW..

hey thanks DEEPS๐Ÿ˜ณ..BTW i never about  BURSTING CRACKERS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..next time..will be careful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

...GAls,they were beyond ADORABLE!!!!..Pls excuse me ...It dont have anymore words in my DATA BASE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

๐Ÿ‘
Nice post deepa...

Slokh asking biwi to call her mom was very sweet...
Raining aslok
Loving how the story is going...

Thank you cvs...

Deepa
No worries on the bike scene we will get it EBP for sure...

Thanks dear...love your AVATAR in your PIC...it  says CONGO DIVYA!!!..๐Ÿ˜Š...Yep,...this track should not move on...like no more HADDIS...in ashlok life ...lets enjoy until GAURAV pitches in and STIR Ashlok ๐Ÿ˜Š
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy123

awesome post

THANK YOU KUSUM๐Ÿ˜Š
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Thx for the update.  Great analysis

Thanks BOBBIE...๐Ÿ˜Š
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa,

And the fight scene u r right it was Avi and shrenu laughing not aslokh...they would have had fun while shooting this...aww me too miss offscreen