Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
what an apt title...indeed  he is a mixed blessing...thats y its so difficult to figure him out..
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nneeiill

what an apt title...indeed  he is a mixed blessing...thats y its so difficult to figure him out..

Manik can be playful one moment and totally zoned out the other...his intensity of love will never change but his moods will...and this will lead to the hurt...but ultimately they will fight all odds and be one
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: topsy003

Zoha  👏👏👏

loved these lines:

Whatever the turns of events may be...it is only and only Manik Malhotra who will affect her in so many ways time and again

its always been him and only HIM. all her emotions and feelings are only for HIM.

it will always be HIM😳

thanks dear, may I know ur name?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Zoha
Loved it!!!
Yesterday was very angry on him but now not that much .. But I m NT liking dhruv milao nandini andolan.. Hate when he send dhruv to her..
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: addictedlove

Zoha
Loved it!!!
Yesterday was very angry on him but now not that much .. But I m NT liking dhruv milao nandini andolan.. Hate when he send dhruv to her..

I am also not getting the point of N D milao aandolan...maybe this is Manik's way to ensure he is completely out of the picture.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
such a lovely post. yes it has always been manik who ahs affected her,positively or negatively!!!! and this time also,the intensity the passion,the desire will increase with this longing,with this seperation!!!!!!
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia.raha

such a lovely post. yes it has always been manik who ahs affected her,positively or negatively!!!! and this time also,the intensity the passion,the desire will increase with this longing,with this seperation!!!!!!

thanks

yes the drive passion intensity will increase by folds this time...aah waiting gor happy MaNan.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
you brought tears in my eyes 😭
beautiful ! zoha
zohasad2.0 thumbnail

you brought tears in my eyes 😭

beautiful ! zoha

awww...thanks a tonne girl😃
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Zoha
Loved it!!!

The way I see it was he wanted someone console her and he'd rather have been there but as he's sacrificing for Dhruv it made sense to send him.. His pain was so obvious at not being there for her..

Agree he affects her as does she. Her touch is a balm to his soul and he's drawn like a moth so no keeping him away despite the andolan. ..