Posted: 9 years ago
I loved the concept.. Ishu and Raman hate each other and are tied together because of Shagun.. wow!!
Interesting.  Seems like Raman and Ishita have a history
You have a very powerful way of writing. It is almost operatic, I can feel a sense of doom, a sense of intensity with it. It's a rare gift of writing. I have read some of your work and I have also commented on one I think so. 
I look forward to this one. Please update regularly since it is already a completed FF becos here in no time posts get hidden away and so many FFs that the ones that get updated late as a reader I have lost interest. 

Pls don't mind that's my honest feedback! 
Lukin fwd
wow awesome start
update soon
Awesome story so different waiting to discover.Why Ishu did not Raman?Please continue.
How  intriguing.. and so different from your other stories which i love no less.  I am curious to see this play out..especially about 'the incident' between them both and to see a cold hearted Ishu!😛

Please continue soon.😃
Wow..ae powerpacked FF. A very different FF..so there is no RUhi to keep them together but a promise given to Shagun. Love to read how u weave this one.Please PM me for the updates...sorry i still have to catch up with meherbaan...
very interesting start...continue soon...👍🏼
hey .. i luvd this ff suprb start plz do pm me whn u update ... continue soon .. eager to read further ...
Originally posted by columbia

You have a very powerful way of writing. It is almost operatic, I can feel a sense of doom, a sense of intensity with it. It's a rare gift of writing. I have read some of your work and I have also commented on one I think so. 
I look forward to this one. Please update regularly since it is already a completed FF becos here in no time posts get hidden away and so many FFs that the ones that get updated late as a reader I have lost interest. 

Pls don't mind that's my honest feedback! 
Lukin fwd

I should probably start doling out PMs once a week. Yeah, I'll do that.  Make a PM account here.  

Thank you. 

This was written almost three years ago.  I have a vague idea on how the story goes on, and even if I do update it regularly it will be after the 15th of this month. And it has just the first chapter going. I shall log in to my previous watt pad account and hunt for a second chapter. 

About daily updates, I have so many things to keep up with that updating Meherbaan itself at times seems to be tedious. If I wasn't in love with it, I wouldn't even bother.  

Kiara.