Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mehersudhar

Nimmy 6. kitna bhi aslok ko dekhe ji bharata nahin. yeh dil mange more. we will get our rain romance too. kavya is the star of the episode today. she is jr.asthu how she winked at her age and smartly iverted her dadaji today she is truly asthas copy now . akdu is looking very hot with the growing beard.

Meher, thanks for voting. 

We have to be patient and we will get our rain romance too. ðŸ˜‰

Loved Kavya today and she is a true blue Agnihotri and chachi ki chamchi. She's learnt her lessons well from chachi...Loved her little wink, so adorable and cute. 

Shlok is looking hot and like a predatory lion in his hairstyle and beard.👍🏞
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Nimmy gave 6

cvs be surprise kiya aaj...
Nice ashlok scenes... Uptanwala. Brought back the memories of last year scene...
Payal Scene was bonus...
Kavya bilkul  chachi ki bachii  hai.. Cutie pie  

Saji, total surprise and it was very pleasant too. Loved it. 

Nice fb's of uptan scene and that was good too...

Did not expect the paayal scene, that was a bonus...sweet gesture by akdu for dear nautanki.😃
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy...waited for u...----6----Exceeded Expectations...for Ashlok ...uptan scene. ..Anklet scene...sooo lovely ...caring scenes. .

Just loving Ashlok absolutely. ..âĪïļ

Anjali ..kavya..scene was good ...Baba...and rest ...okay.

Vinni, grt, sooper, lovely...
Shlok showing his care and love openly, cho chweet of him...

Really good...

Liked the ashram scene too and the way Hot Daddy too kavya in his arms and left. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

6 for me. for adorable aashlok and also for nirjali-kavya. 

niranjan holding on to kavya reminds me of the time when shlok and aastha had the horse accident and went missing in the jungle. he just doesn't want to be lonely, so he is holding on to kavya. but his want to control people's lives is still there though. the way he enquired about anjali and aastha, it didn't seem like he repents what he did to them even a little bit. 
anjali is too naive to expect little kavya to guard the truth. i feel kavya won't be able to keep the truth from him for too long. anjali is feeling sad about her family falling apart. she might walk right back into niranjan's trap, if he cries some crocodile tears.

Rekha, the exact same thing crossed my mind when I saw the scene. At times of great distress or relief, he turns to Kavya. Agree he still is not repenting for any of his actions and is only missing Shlok and not Anjali and AAStha. he was forced to think of their words as he was alone, truly for the first time in his life or since he got married. 

Don't want Anjali to walk back into his trap, that would be unforgivable. I do not know what the CV's were thinking to show her back at AM lighting the diyas. I'm hoping that he will think it is a cat and then have some more fb's of Anjali for a change. let us see.
nim_var thumbnail
Thanks for voting @kusum
@Naina,
@Clarisa
@biggi

😊
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Excellant!

One more Ashlokilicious episode! Wah Wah!!

Last year on Diwali Anjali threw that stool at Astha's feet and Shlok didn't show any concern or take care of Astha. This Diwali she puts her feet on Shlok and he puts payal so lovingly. Chal Shlok, manf kar diya for the insensitivity shown towards Astha last year!Saji, yes...some atonement has been done by babybear. But still not enuff. he even told her to keep her leg on his thigh so he could put the payal on her ankle...😃

I don't think Anj will return to NA till Shlok finds his wajood. Shlok has promised to come back and get her, once he can.  I would hate it if NA drags her back to AM or Anjali sympathises with NA and returns on her own. Then what was the point of her leaving AM and saying Shlok needs her at this hour! CVs are losing the plot then.Anjali should not return but then what was she doing lighting the diya and then dropping the ghamla too...Hope she is not discovered and she goes back safely and waits for Shlok to come as he wil be deeply hurt if she were to go back to NA and AM. The cv's are already making bloopers pe bloopers.ðŸ˜Ą

Also NA didn't have a single thought about Anjali till Varad arranged for the thulabharam. He was looking for Anjali in the ashram only to find Shlok's whereabouts. He has no regrets for what he has done to Anjali or Astha yet. He is still the same heinous murderer, who doesn't have any feelings for anybody other than his bachha Shlok!yes, he only wanted to know the whereabouts of his bachha and did not care at all about AASLI. Other than feeling lonely for the first time in his life, he has not changed one iota.

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Completely agree with u  and saji

I don't  understand why Anjali is feeling sahib is a changed man now... He came to ashram only to know the whereabouts of shlok..coz he very well knows astha is close to ashram people..

How can Anjali forget  astha would have lost her life .if shlok was not there to save her..I don't understand the cvs either..
natville25 thumbnail
Nimmu i give 6 ..
no explanations ðŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: natville25

Nimmu i give 6 ..

no explanations ðŸ˜†

Sneha, i get it.😆

What no lessons today on anatomy?????😆 I just adored the way babybear said that he has other TALENTS TOO AND IS READY TO SHOW.ðŸĪĢ Haven't we seen it already???ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ
natville25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Sneha, i get it.😆

What no lessons today on anatomy?????😆 I just adored the way babybear said that he has other TALENTS TOO AND IS READY TO SHOW.ðŸĪĢ Haven't we seen it already???ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

We even have seen what is covered ðŸ˜†