Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
madhu's mom-in-law behaved as expected. i cold see a glimpse of my sister's MIL in her bt as usual RK is by her side fulfilling all the duties of a good husband. i love this caring husband.
time and time you have revealed the fact that this is a real story and not a fanfic.
i love the way you write simi di.
way to go.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update, why do parents always interfere with their children's life . Can't stand radaji asking rk to marry someone else , and telling Madhu will be crippled all the time.
It is nice to know rk doing the operation to save his partner what tension he is going to face. Just love it 
mayuri103 thumbnail
hope and faith pretty nice...loved this rishabh as caring,loving and strong...sobha a typical mother -in-law...the best was rishabh going to perform madhu's surgery..waiting for next..continue soon...
ratna232 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such an awesome one.wow rishab is changing day by day. he has so much hope and faith in his 

love that one day his love will bring madhu back. shobha is she seriously telling those things to  

rishab after Watching  madhu she has to support him and madhu, but instead she is asking him to   

leave her in this  state and marry another one.she is so selfish.I really hate her.

Oh now rishab has to do the operation. It will be tough for him now but he has to. Waiting for next one 

tvcv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have commented in your blog reposting the same stuff here...

Another brilliant update...as usual
I am happy that they came back to NYC without any hurdles.It will definetly ensure her better  and advance medical treatment . It's really heartening to see how selflessly Rishab is taking care of Madhu.I am amazed how Madhu's love has changed a selfish self-centered person into a compassionate and selfless human being πŸ‘.I never liked the older Mrs.Mehta and I sincerely hoped she doesn't create any problem for the couple but there she was with her shallow thinking 😑😑😑.She want's Rishab to get rid of Madhu and marry another girl 😑😑😑..how inhuman.And she was finding fault with Madhu even in her present condition...unbearable though many MIL's do behave like her which is very sad.And some men do get influenced by their parent's but I am happy and confident that Rishab is not one of those spineless creatures.
It's really heart rending to see how an independent sweet ever so full of life Madhu has to depend on other's for basic functioning of her body 😭😭😭.
Now Rishab has to face the toughest test of his life that is to operate his own wife.I have heard many doctors don't want to treat their near and dear ones due to the emotional factors attached to it but here he has the last chance to make everything right...I hope he succeeds with flying colors !!!
Here I also would like to know Mr.Shashank Mehta's view on his wife's attitude.
Thanks for the superb update Simi and hoping for a better future of Mr. & Mrs.  Rishab Mehta.
aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok now i am scared. It was heartbreaking to read madhu's condition. I hope the surgery goes good
taranglolaamber thumbnail
Rishabh and Madhu both for each other  in good and bad.
crazysakshi_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HMM SO  ITS A TEST TIME FOR RISHAB HOPE HE SUCEEDS AND GET HIS BIWI BACK
RISHAB IS VERY STRONG THAT HE IS ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HIS HOPE AND  FAITHπŸ˜‰
LOVE THIS RISHAB MORE THAN EARLIER RISHAB
HOPE HE GETS HIS MADHU BACK SOON
LOVED IT
IT WAS AN AWESOME UPDATE
HIS MOTHER IS A B***H😑 HOW DARE SHE SHE GOT THE POWER TO SAY TO LEAVE MADHU AND MARRY SOME OTHER GIRL
I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING HER NECK
zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update. I really don't like Madhus mother in law. How can she say leave her in such condition.
I hope the the surgery goes well. Looking forward for the hext update. πŸ˜Š
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice update

the way he calls Mrs Mehta is so touching
he is having lot of love and hope for her
Rishab's mother is to much
but in her point of view she is correct
and finally rishab has to go strong
and take the challenge to operate madhu
wating for the update