FF: Behind the scenes of Life | Chapter 15 updated on page 144 - Page 75

Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely,,,,,just lovely update.
RK can sense something is bothering madhu. This is going to cause a big problem in their lives. RK must somehow bring her out if it.
Karan n Trish r so cute.
Resee
hey i m sick so couldnt comment now, will do tmrw with emos when i get better, sorry.

unres..

fantastic update. Loved It dear!!
feeling little sad for rk as he couldnt get more to know abt his lost kitty. He tried his level best to assure her but still she remained tight lipped. But she is feared of her family & Not wanting to hurt them more but she will hurt rk someday by hiding this truth but oue gem will understand & supprt her i guess!!
what i feel is madhu shld either tel d truth to rk or shld atleast move on in her life. Atleast after marriage she shld open up to rk & move freely, smile & Be happy with him!!
haha...as u said karan needs no pabho to match him with a girl lol, he found one on his own, & Trishna is also so sweet, nice & crazy!! They will make one best pair lol..
great going!!
thanks for d pm dear.Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago

awesome update πŸ˜ƒ

love karan and trish πŸ˜‰ 

Nice one. But madhu didn't come out her shell. Trish is so lively n so fast.Rishab sensed sumthing wrong but couldn't make her spill.continue soon n plz add me ur buddy list.
Hey nice update...so Rishabh held her hand...took his first move...πŸ‘ ☺️

But then...since Madhu is agreeing to marriage..is she planning to hide her truth from Rishabh...😲...but he will know after marriage n be hurt...hope Rishabh wins her trust n Madhu tells him about her past before their marriage is fixed...or is later the marriage is called off...Balraj will again get angry on Madhu...😭

plsss continue soon...
awesome update titli,love karan trish paring
i hope rk will succeed to bring madhu out from her shell
waiting for next thanks for pm me
why madhu didn't tell rk any thing.
well awesome update.
Originally posted by AR_RK

Res
Unres
me first πŸ₯³
uff unres holo tale 🀣
trish&karan was too fast LOL.awesome update.hope before marrige madhu tells the truth to rishab
Congo sweetie..see my good-luck wish worked! πŸ˜†
thnx for comment..
looking fwd to more rishabala scenes
Nice update dear. karan n trish r super fast.
why md hide d truth fr rk.
Thanks for the pm.