Current Track Moral: Never Try at home- Only Experts Can Do This

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Current Track Moral: Never Try at home- Only Experts Can Do This

New week...New Track...but nothing new in offer...same old trend of this year continues...ki..
Viewers ko pakao aur rulawo...😆

Coming to yesterday's episode:

Popu ka cell: Suno123 pani mein gir gaya hai and usko sukhana ka andolan chal raha hai.

Chief consultant of Gokuldham akhalmand daya (Yahan wo ek hi to akhalmad hai.😛)

* Daya ke khene per popu calls bagha budda boy to repair...instead of saying just throw the phone away...he tells him to go to balcony..then look around..then throw (i know not this fault- story line)..Applause for the writers plss...👏

*  then soft toys...tapu & goli baby drama of cell phone sukhana with hair- drier

* then the biggest drama of all: phone sukhawo andolan comes to kitchen, and at last as expected phone jal jaata hai.

bechare popu ka phone jis se wo itna pyar karta hai, wo jal jata hai...socho wo aapne non living things jaise ki aapna chaata...aapna phone...aapne pen se itna pyar karta hai too jab ek jeeti jaagti biwi mil jayegi too kya haal hoga popu ka...😆..

precap:

popu ko smart phone lena hai, kyun ki wo abhi iss se rishte wagera online bej sakta hai, and articles bhi bej sakta hai...😆..

wo jetha se itne saare phone details poochta hai...iss mein aur kya hai...aur kya hai..ki jetha garam ho jata hai and kehta hai...iss mein fridge...washing machine...tv sub hai..🤣.

Views pls..😆
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tarana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
N now jetha will send messages to babita g anjali n madhvi from popat's new cell phone...which he will leave with jetha after buying (dnt knw y )...add dekha abi abi
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
tarana.luv

Thanks for the update...👍🏼

acha too...😎..jetha bhai sending sms...too babita jee...anjali bhabhi..madhavi bhabhi...🤔. quiet interesting...😆..

i guess after buying the cell phone...popu leaves his new cell with jetha because pandit jee ne kaha tha ki naya cell phone lene ke baad bhi 8:30 se phele cell use nahi karna chahiye..kyun ki 8:30 ke baad hi acha muhuraat hai..

dekhna padega...jetha taking panga with popu...😆..

i hope its funny...😛
jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was such a boring track  

I think Popat-Jetha's scene will give us some fun tonight

TONIGHT'S EXPECTED SCENARIO :-

Popat ke maharaj ne bola ki tumhe 8:30 pm (timing maybe incorrect) ke baad hi mobile ka use suru karna hoga so this may happen - Popat will get call from Marriage bureau before 9 pm and he will be unable to pick up the call and due to that offer will get cancelled.
Edited by jack4156 - 9 years ago
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ jack4156

jetha-popu confrontation scenes are good to watch..😆..aur jaise ki aap ne kaha ki agar koiee rishte ka call aaya, and kisi wajha se wo fail ho gaya too blame saara jetha par jayega kyun ki uss ne 8:30 se phele phone se sms kiye thay...😆...hope it turns out to be a funny track...will watch tonite..😛
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Same old bakwaas track.I guess asit modi is trying to convince the viewers that popat ki kismet mein shaadi hai hi nahi that's why for some reason or the other,his marriage is not happening so that's why viewers should stop requesting for popat's marriage.
jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

Same old bakwaas track.I guess asit modi is trying to convince the viewers that popat ki kismet mein shaadi hai hi nahi that's why for some reason or the other,his marriage is not happening so that's why viewers should stop requesting for popat's marriage.

Don't worry, its going to happen very soon, either this month or December 😊
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They should put behind the bars for torturing the phone so brutally.
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khula_Saand

They should put behind the bars for torturing the phone so brutally.

then what about the viewers like us..jo daily ye torture bardhast kar rahe hain...🤔😆😛..