ZACK/MADDIE (TSL): Appreciation Thread

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

I have to confess i do watch this, even though i am 22 yrs old lol - i just find it cool and also watch Thats So Raven 😛

I have to admit, i do like Zack/Maddie - they are so cute, especially Zack who does and says things to Maddie which no one will ever do in ways that Zack does and says them (e.g the prom date, and her 16th birthday), i think they will be even more cuter in the future.

I also adore the thought of him and Maddie together when he is older as well (only 3 and half years gap) - they will be even more cuter lol, i also like the birthday episode, where she hugged him and then danced with him at the end and also other episode i like was the prom one, where he showed her how to dance, and how Zack said he started doing well in school coz Maddie said she wanted a smart guy and Maddie promised him that she will dance with him at his prom

I like the way he calls her 'Sweet Thang' - so cute :D

Anybody else who likes them??? :)

ZACK/MADDIE SHIPPER LIST (Let me know if you want to be added on)
1) Lennie

2) koolgal_anisha

3) ashi_rox

4) Abhi rocks...

5) Mini786

Some Zack/Maddie Music Vids and some Suite Life episodes -
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Links

Zack/Maddie Fanlisting
____{Pl@tonic} the Maddie and Zack [The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"> fanlisting

Zack/Maddie LJ Community - zack_maddie

Disney Suite Life Official Site - Disney Channel - The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Official site for actors Dylan and Cole Sprouse - SprouseBros.com - The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse

Ashley Tisdale
The Official Ashley Tisdale Home Page
Ashely Tisdale Org
ashley tisdale online

Edited by Lennie - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww OMG da first pic is really cute.. i luved da epi abt da prom n dey danced together dis is such a cute post.. it would be soo cute n funny if they actually got hooked up wen dey get bigger
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i only saw the 16th birthday wala episode only yesterday and they both looked very cute in the end wala part 😳 😃 in the prom episode wen zack teaches maddie dance and wen they dance at the prom was soooooooooo cute 😳

ps:i really love the first pic 😃
Lennie thumbnail
I want Zack/Maddie to happen when Zack is about 16 and she is 18/19 - the age doesnt seem to big, then oppose to 13 and 16 yrs old - but Zack/Maddie do have cute moments together, i think Zack will always love Maddie, despite him dating other girls, but that is all part of growing up but Maddie will always be his no1 choice and i hope they do get together in the future
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i love zack n maddie ka couple a lot they sure r cute very cute add me in lennie
Lennie thumbnail
koolgal_anisha - I have added you on :)
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yea they're really cute...i wonder how they'll be later on 😛
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u can also add me lennie 😃
Lennie thumbnail
ashi_rox - i have added you on 😊
Lennie thumbnail
The Zack/Maddie community has a new layout and a new co-mod! Please check it out! (this is done by one of the ppl know on livejournal)

Hanging by a Moment