"I keep bleeding love..." | Maanik Malhotra - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
wow well written..
u have successfully ripped open this character...his past..his conflicts within..his adaptation..and his new journey..
Originally posted by hasnaa678

this post is mind blowing..so beautifully described
LOVE IT πŸ‘
Aww Thankyou so so much.😳
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Rida...take a bow..PERFECT POST ON MANIK this is for me among all posts i hv read here till date...n it ws epic true...!!

on the scenes u mentioned..i hv explained here in my post
Juda Jaise Hone Laga Mujhse Kuch Mera!!!

nywz THANK YOU for this post...u should post more often..such a treat it ws to read dear...!!

Aww Thankyou so so much!! This means so much to me, like really. I love your post, commented just a little while before <33
Haha i'm such a random person with random moods and posts, but thaankyou so so much for the encouragement :$ i did end up posting another today.
🀣
Thankyou! <3😳

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Woww!! What a beautiful piece of writing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Take a bow girl!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

So in love with this post!!!!❀️

EEKS, Thankyou so so much! it means a lot to me :D <33
Wanted to hate manik ...at least a bit more... But u really had to make a post na...u made fall in love with him ...again...arghhh...
Leave it...your post was beautiful and amazing...I can't express in words how much I loved it...wish I could also write like this...just keep up the good work dear
Originally posted by nneeiill

wow well written..
u have successfully ripped open this character...his past..his conflicts within..his adaptation..and his new journey..
Aww THANKYOU SO SO MUCH!! i'm glad you liked the post.😳
Originally posted by navi04vet

Wanted to hate manik ...at least a bit more... But u really had to make a post na...u made fall in love with him ...again...arghhh...
Leave it...your post was beautiful and amazing...I can't express in words how much I loved it...wish I could also write like this...just keep up the good work dear
OH THAANKYOU SOO MUCH!! I am such a biased Manik phangirl 🀣 I love that guy to pieces <33 AAAH IM SO GLAD I COULD DO THAT! LIKE REALLY! thankyou so so much! you're so kind <33 thankyou so much again <33 im so glad you liked it. :D
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

IKRRR☺️ Everything in my dabba belongs to Virina Genius Rugoo

I'm so jealous of your dabba !! Virinaaa meko bhi chahiye kuch aisa !! 
hats off to you Rida for such an amazing post

pooja