ARVI OS: I LOVE YOU: ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL. - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Peeves.

Heya ๐Ÿค— 
Uni keeps me busy :( Will come to AT soon :D

Yes, yes I love Manan too! <3 :D Adorable they are! Didn't know you were one too. Good to know that :D
well add me too to the MaNan fanclub ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Lads

saraaa!!!!!!! aftr a quite long tym gtng to read ur writing...n its worth it as alllwaysss...
wwwooowww dear d ideas u get n d way u present it its its wat do isay i dnt get d xact adjective for describing it...it was reallly dat ammmaziiinnng..
Beginning their perfect family life wwooww i wished mccch to see dese in d show :-'( ...den wwwoooww comes again in d part where Purvi saying Arjun about it dt ws realllyyy d sweeetst hw Arjun screams sooo lvvvngly seeing here n dere awww dt ws sooo cuute...den d miscarriage dt was sooo sad but d beauutiful part comes wen dey got to know each others feelings dt was sooo beautifuuulll...wil lvvve to read d continuation of it..plsss dear plsss do continue na..aur Mannu ki ghalti ko sach kardey plsss...
You always attract n make your readers worth reading ur writings...u are undoubtedly one of d mosssttt fabbbulous writers we have...lvvve ur work n vl allwaysss...plsss do keeep writing
thnks fr d PM Mannu :-)

Ladhida๐Ÿค— Thank you so much!!! I am so glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know But that is why we have FFs and stuff, we can write what we want to see happening๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah the miscarriage scene and confrontation scene was sad๐Ÿ˜ญ But I am so happy that you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
Hehe๐Ÿ˜ณ And as I said to Mansi as well, I knew I would be told to continue and that too especially by the 2 of you๐Ÿ˜› Isi liye the end likha๐Ÿ˜ณ
Actually time is the problem Quite busy for the next few weeks
Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ Yaar blush karwa rahi ho๐Ÿ˜ณ
Once again Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by -Mansi.-

No problem at all for the PM Lads! :) 
Aur Smartie- ab Lads bhi ke rahi hai, toh continue karna hi padega! ;) 

Hehe. I even have to write Jaane Kyun๐Ÿ˜ณ And time Cannot promise anything๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Mansi.-

Hehehe. Mujhe pata tha๐Ÿ˜‰ I knew it, that is why I put a the end at the end of it๐Ÿ˜‰  
^^^ Very clever I must say, but let's see how I can convince you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hehe. Chalo dekhte hain๐Ÿ˜‰

You know girls, it is honestly so amazing and nice to feel that you guys enjoyed my writing so much that you are literally forcing me to continue๐Ÿ˜ณ I am sorry, I cannot promise anything as of now, but it really means a lot! So thank you and ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by .Peeves.

Heya ๐Ÿค— 
Uni keeps me busy :( Will come to AT soon :D

Yes, yes I love Manan too! <3 :D Adorable they are! Didn't know you were one too. Good to know that :D

All the best at uni๐Ÿ˜› Hope we can catch up soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes yes!!! I LOVE them! And I am so glad I have friends who love them too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SimplyAshVikian

well add me too to the MaNan fanclub ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sheena you too?!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So, you are a part of the Manik fanclub๐Ÿ˜‰
Great to see you guys as fellow fans again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waise Sheena, you like Vikram and Shobha?

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
@Sara : ohh yess I love their cute nok jhok 
and I even like vikram and jiyu secnes these days 
loveddd it...๐Ÿ˜Š n thnk uuu mansi 4 d suggestion... Edited by virika_lover1 - 9 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SimplyAshVikian

Finally I am un reserving it 
Firstly Sara thank thank you so muchhh for writing this OS I seriously the way you write and present it 

It was awesome OS sara 
Arvi happily married and on the way to become parents and I liked the way purvi told arjun about the news ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Midnight cravings ,fight for girl or boy awww  (wished this was shown in PR :( )
But why why the accident why the miscarriage ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
both blaming themselves for the lose of their baby .But they cant stay away from each other for long  and they just poured out their emotions  when together they needed each others support ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Sara please do continue writing ur SS a request from us to u ๐Ÿ˜‰

Twinniee you got lucky with commenting first ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Next time no such chances ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

I never replied to you ๐Ÿ˜’I am so sorry, ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am so glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ I wish we had seen all those scenes as well. Like dono baar kuch nahin dikhaya?! Anyway,
Yeah, ArVi can't stay away from each other. (Atleast in my fics. Lol. Ekta type twists don't work for me!)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Hehe. Kitne mahino se Jaane Kyun update nahin kiya, iska bhi time nahin hai. And you know nah how busy I am at the moment. I wish I could though. When I get free, let's see what I can do then๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha. Sheena!!! I miss those fights!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for the comment๐Ÿค— Really means a lot!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ