Jokes

Never try to outsmart a woman!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RTee

IF-Rockerz

RTee

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged
There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his Money and was a real miser when it came to his money.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money To the afterlife with me."

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died.

He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait a minute!" She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.

So her friend said, "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband."

The loyal wife replied, "Listen, I'm a Christian, I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him".

"You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him !!!!?"

"I sure did" said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it!!!"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never try to outsmart a woman!" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

LOL

Smart wife....

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
    brilliantLOLLOL

anniegupta_