Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

🤗

Awwh!😳Love you too Mariya. <3

🤗 🤗 now going from here 😆 you too go and study 😆 best of luck for your exams 🤗
zzz15 thumbnail
WOW. I am a little dazed by what just happened on this post. Damn Mandy, way to stir the pot.😆
On a more serious note, AGREED. 

I am not in love with Sunehri's actions, but I am not judging her for it based on being AsYa's daughter as her moral compass. ðŸ˜• Wow, I did not know people were mocking her for eating out of the trash...and other tasteless comparisons that are best left out of the conversation. 

Although tbh, I think she has already proven that she is AsYa's daughter because A) she can't pull thru on duping Aahil in the sense that she is not willing to go physical just for the money B) she didn't want to take Sanam's place in each precious SaHil moment C) she didn't want to say yes to the nikkah until Raziya upped her rate and said SaHil were never going to last anyhow and D) every time she is rejected by Rehan, she takes another drastic step to prove to herself that she is moving on (a la Asad Ahmed Khan in the whole stop Ms. Farooqi leaving India hey days). 

She has proven that she has a conscious which is honestly merit enough because she is trained to be a con woman! This is her job. To dupe people for money! These people, to her, are not her family and she just wants financial security because she feels like she has nothing else in life to gain, but that! YET, she still has the conscious to feel guilty unlike Raziya or Tanveer who actually know these people and are striving for that same end result of financial security/status/wealth/whatever you want to call it. 

I don't think Sunehri/Seher will disappoint us. I think when she realizes the gravitas of the situation and her relationship to these "strangers," there will be no one we are more proud of (besides Sanam) because she will make amends. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and when that time comes (hopefully soon), it will be double the fun. There was a reason to having the Rehan-Seher fall in instant love track and that was because of the switch. Otherwise, the question of Seher falling in love with Aahil would have arisen a billion times like it did back when she first entered IM to steal. The CVs addressed that issue for her character with the Rehan track as well as adding on the angst angle/other twists to the couple. 

Anyhow, I am just glad the story is finally moving this week after two weeks of Seher's entry in IM. 

Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I should really hope all the women  on THIS forum would judge a man for the same behavior that we see from Suneheri now! 

But when people justify slapping it gets tough to defend? But having said that...I would think the women on this forum are pretty sensible.

No doubt. 

But I think we are approaching the "Vamp" Suneheri in a different way to other Vamps? We are expecting a conscience from her? We are reacting emotionally to her actions? When we are usually very COLD towards the actions of a Vamp? I think this is because she is actually ASYA's daughter? But I think we should not think of her as ASYA's daughter but as a person who is a product of her upbringing to a great extent and only partly dependent on her genes?

This has driven me crazy from the beginning, actually. Love her or hate her, we're using her parents as a crutch. Had she been brought up in her family, she'd be a different person. 

We know nothing of Tanveer's parentage... Else would we feel the same? And I don't get the comparing her to Tanveer thing, really. 

Seher is the ultimate case of Nature vs Nurture - even more than Aahil. 

Even I usually dont get into these discussions. Coz I agree with both sides. I dont like what she is doing. But I am trying to figure her out. I am trying to see what drives her? NOT excuse her, but understand her. 

What drives her? Money. She's always needed it. Now she has a chance at it. 

She still doesn't value love and acceptance over it - yet. There will come a day... 

Yeah, me too. I'm happy to post my thoughts and rants, but when the comments just turn to hate and "1001 ways for Sunehri to die", I'm out. 

I'm still hopeful about her character... in the future - not now, because she does need to change for the character to mean anything right now, to most viewers, it seems.

But then again, hope, optimism and positivity are blasphemous words these days.

Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

🤗

And that's why I love you! ðŸ˜³

🤗
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ Mandy yes generally we have similar opinion but this time it's different . That's ok but the point here is. I am not evn talking about Man Vs Woman judging criteria here. I have bashed ASAD and Aahil both left and right when they were wrong . Nida was intolerable from day 1 and I refused to watch her scenes. I mostly skipped her scenes . So let's not talk about her . Sunheri I liked from the begining but now I dont. Not only because she has come between Saahil , but because of her greed and what it's making her do . She had a very harsh past and I am sympathetic but that seriously doesn't justify her being an aid to a kidnapping . As I said before there's no good or bad crime. A kidnapper is as guilty as a murderer as in both the cases a life is getting ruined.I understand Sunheri didn't kill anybody yet unlike Billi , but did she make sure of Sanams safety while she is finishing off Her job of conning her family? She didn't . All she cared about her money and her broken heart. And btw when did she fell in love that much for her to be this heartbroken? Yes she did say that she loves Rehan but going by their scenes their love was not even established that well. Moreover it was her decision to keep Rehan in dark about her past and go on with her life and her plan backfired . No one but only she herself is responsible for it . No one else . Yes I feel at this moment she is comparable to Billi as both started as conning people. Gul never showed us Billis past but we never saw Billis parents or relatives ever. Did we? Why can't we assume that she might have had a harsher past as well? Yes they will be different in the future as Sunheri will get her family back and they are going to love and care for her no matter what and she won't become another Billi .Billi never got that in her entire life. There was no one to help her control her greed and take her to the right path unlike Sunheri in near future. Who knows where Sunheris greed would have taken her if she never finds her family? But the fact is she will and we all know that. Hence we are refusing the see her Vampish acts no matter how bad they are. We are sympathetic because she is indeed ASYA daughter, she is a character played by SJ and she indeed is going to be redeemed and forgiven by Sanam and family. If we can overlook all that for now and stop thinking about the future then she is a big time criminal at this moment. There's no denying that.
Having said all that I am indeed hoping for a new twist from Gul where Sunheri will be shown to have grown a conscience on her own and help Sanam . I want her to help Sanam before she finds out the relationship between them . Yes she didn't flew the lantern but she did many other things nich totally contradicts her conscience. So far she didn't do anything to make me FEEL for her. I don't feel for her now. I hope she does something real soon to prove that she is different from the likes of Billi or Razia. I REALLY hope she does . I would love to see Sunheri instead of being heartbroken and enraged enough to ruin anothers life , is actually doing something to win her love back . Hope that day is not far away since I have been skipping QH for more than a week now . I can't make myself watch her on screen and that never happened before.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post
See, a person in love, is NOT rational! Not just "Good" people and "Worthy and righteous" people fall in love! BAD people fall in love too. Bad girls fall in love, just like Bad boys do! When a bad boy is in love, he is "Hot" and we just love to love him. When a bad GIRL falls in love, she is a "Vamp" and we just love to hate her? We dont care she is in love, we dontcare her heart is broken? How dare that vamp mess with our hero and heroine?

loved loved loved ur post especially this paragraph
I have always loved ur views ..i know u since IPKKND forum

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't say much as I'm at work right now. But to simply put, my dislike for what Seher is doing has nothing to do with her being a woman. What's wrong is wrong and for me it has nothing with their sex. If twins were men and the situation was the same, I would still judge the male version of Seher the same way.