Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

The reason we were watching the show is because we want to watch Sanam and Aahil story which has been going on for 6 months. This show is about us wanting to watch the pair we like. Every bad person will have a story that he/she can defend that does not mean they are innocent. Are we defending her because she is ASYA's daughter or she loves Rehan? A criminal is a criminal no matter what, man or women. Sehar should have used her conscience to judge herself before taking this job. She is not an innocent here. If she is hurt, she has not right to spoil somebody's life when she has already witnessed Aahil's love for Sanam. I find her selfish and has no empathy towards others feelings. 

You seem to be under a misunderstanding. The show is not about Saahil and their lovestory. The show is about the sisters, Haya included. Their life story with ups and down. So their lovestory sometimes is precedence and sometimes not. Life is not always romance and love.

Seher is also not innocent but she is not as bad as Billi and beyond redemption either. It's like comparing Voldemort or Bellatrix to a thief. The difference between the two is that great in my opinion.  and people are not defending her because she is Asya's daughter but because they understand her background. Even the most evil of the evil can be redeemed..even Voldemort was given the chance but he refused. Seher did want to and almost did redeem herself but circumstances made her go back to her past ways. Neither is she selfish and with no empathy. If she was she wouldn't have tried to spare Ahil's feelings and kept avoiding him. Her conscience wouldn't have niggled at her when Ahil tried to be close to his wife. It's narrow minded to be so closed off in a couples love that you can't even try to understand another person and their circumstances.

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

Ofcourse i would've bash him too ..i remember ,how i had   bash iqbal of nadaan parindey ..he too was a twin of sameer (main hero) and done the same thing which seher is doing now 😕 so i don't think its matter if seher was a boy or girl...every character get bashed when people see something wrong in him/her so why not sunheri?
Ahil was bashed too when he was a jerk ..when he has burn sanam's dabba and when he made fun of sanam infront of his friends .I guess he too was bashed like hell so why Not sunehri ?
and sunhehri deserved to be bashed .. just becoz she is heart broken she is ruining 2 more lifes?why ?if rehaan was so important in her life she must have reedeemed herself or had beg rehaan for forgiveness but no she will never see her mistakes ..only want everyone (Rehaan)to forgive her 🤔
And why rehaan should forgive her or remember her ..did she even try to explain rehaan or ask any forgiveness ?No she didn't !!
So this shows how mean and selfish she is ..she only think of her money and her broken heart ..that's it   
And people are saying she is grey so why expect good things from her ?
My question is if she is grey then why people should not bash her?every grey character is bashed so sunheri too will get bashed
🤔

lovely post...👏..
i think seher isnt even being shown as grey shaded.. she has been portrayed as evil selfish heartless woman who would do anything for money...you just have to keep hiking her price..
Edited by kyph21 - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

@BoldThat is where the gender stuff comes in, grey shaded Y chromosomes don't get bashed as much, even if they end up doing things like that. People like bad boys so they are always justified somehow.

oh please i will never support any abuser or bad boy
But if you are talking about ahil then his redemption is already done ..but sunheri still have to redeem herself till now she did not even given a sign of guilt or anything ... i never liked ahil in starting infact i had bashed him enough for whatever he did just like i m doing now with sunheri 😕 so for me it doesn't matter if she is a girl or boy ...i m waiting for sunheri's redemption but if AaHer get married na then i will never forgive her Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh please i will never support any abuser or bad boy
But if you are talking about ahil then his redemption is already done ..but sunheri still have to redeem herself till now she did not even given a sign of guilt or anything ... i never liked ahil in starting infact i had bashed him enough for whatever he did just like i m doing now with sunheri 😕 so for me it doesn't matter of she is a girl or boy ...i m waiting for sunheri's redemption but if AaHer get married na then i will never forgive her

Hon I'm not talking about in particular, or anyone for that matter. I'm talking in general. Again, Aahil didn't deserved to be bashed each other. My poor bby. He probably thought Sanam was wanting time to adjust with everything. :/ 
I don't think that's happening, the Cvs won't stoop THIS low. Plus how can they even get married? Sanam and Aahil are already married. Nikkah pe Nikkah? Doesn't seem likely.
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyph21

lovely post...👏..
i think seher isnt even being shown as grey shaded.. she has been portrayed as evil selfish heartless woman who would do anything for money...you just have to keep hiking her price..

Being selfish is a natural phenomena, whether you're really selfish or little selfish. No one is selfless. 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hon I'm not talking about in particular, or anyone for that matter. I'm talking in general. Again, Aahil didn't deserved to be bashed each other. My poor bby. He probably thought Sanam was wanting time to adjust with everything. :/
I don't think that's happening, the Cvs won't stoop THIS low. Plus how can they even get married? Sanam and Aahil are already married. Nikkah pe Nikkah? Doesn't seem likely.

but contract marriage is ending na? 🥱 so now ahil sanam will not remain a married couple 😭
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

but contract marriage is ending na? 🥱 so now ahil sanam will not remain a married couple 😭

I don't understand the fretting. Sanam and Aahil have been already established, they're going to be together either by hook or crook. Like Aahil promised it himself. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

The reason we were watching the show is because we want to watch Sanam and Aahil story which has been going on for 6 months. This show is about us wanting to watch the pair we like. Every bad person will have a story that he/she can defend that does not mean they are innocent. Are we defending her because she is ASYA's daughter or she loves Rehan? A criminal is a criminal no matter what, man or women. Sehar should have used her conscience to judge herself before taking this job. She is not an innocent here. If she is hurt, she has not right to spoil somebody's life when she has already witnessed Aahil's love for Sanam. I find her selfish and has no empathy towards others feelings. 

I Agree your comments..
I would not differentiate between man and woman if the person spoils a life of other couple.

Just the person hurt in her love life ..she cant agree to take place of other man's wife and that too for money..
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well the greed and recklessness stems from her background issues. I don't understand why people are surprised though, she's a conwoman that's what they do. Who knows? She may lay down her own life to save someone else's? Redemption works wonders. 
[/QUOTE
I get why she is doing what she is doing, but still what she is doing is very wrong.
Even suicide bombers are self-destructive mode, they have no right to destroy other's life.
Redemption-Let her actions speak for her character not her genes or bad childhood.

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I get why she is doing what she is doing, but still what she is doing is very wrong.
Even suicide bombers are self-destructive mode, they have no right to destroy other's life.
Redemption-Let her actions speak for her character not her genes or bad childhood.

Are you kidding me? Are you really kidding me? Please tell me you are. Your comparison is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. The suicide bombers even though brainwashed take lives..in double or triple digits. How can you compare them to Seher? I can't believe you, seriously.