Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Careless_Artist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally I am able to comment... The journey started with TVK IS ENDED NOW... And WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ENDING!!! The way you described Arnav's emotions after hearing that he is going to be father .. I must say the events during the delivery of the baby was awesome... Your each an every update touched my heart di... And I'm going to to miss this story a lot...
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER 29

awesome chappy
The way arnav and khushi are treading on paths of intimacy and normalacy, its really feels good to read. The have suffered enough throughout their lives due to messed up conditions and have undergone hell yet they both have come a long way trying to establish a stabl-ish relationship.

The aman, anjali and arshi part was fab. Loved how they bond over such times. Aman and anjali's decision is truly superb.
arnaushi thumbnail
CHAPTER 30
the chappy was just fab.

i loved the way arnav made khushi understand that the crib is just a secondary way to show that she still loves her while they can just do it from their heart which will reach to him.

aman's nervousness before the adoption was funny as he seems pretty worked up as adopting a child is a big responsibility and he is doing great!!!

reaction of khushi in bathroom sequence was mixed, starting from being innocent to getting mature to having breakdown and eventually ending up at being guilty was much expected as these lines are to treaded slowly and will defo face problems on their way!

finally the adoption is done without much hassle and everyone seems to live and love and pamper the baby which is so sweet.

the date was fab. arnav's love for khushi is has made her reconsider her fears as it seems so as she has packed the crib and is all ready for taking the next step i guess!!!
arnaushi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 31
It was one of the best chapter of this whole FF.
From the time i started reading this FF, be it The Valiant Knight or Fighting Fate..i have been waiting for the reunion of these two souls with great expectations and you nailed it.
You have written this part fabulously, taking care of each and every aspect of arnav and khushi's life, their struggle to become one for the lifetime by overcoming their insecurities amd fears.
This part was not only about khushi overcoming her fears but also arnav who suffered everything along with khushi but a little differently ehen he himself was broken to a great extent.
I simply fell in love with khushi's determination to not ruin things again for them and taking that big step towards Arnav and towards a life together. Arnav's care for khushi throughout was fab.
They are now finally planning on having a better future
arnaushi thumbnail
Chapter 32
nice update!

o really liked how arnav took care of khushi wjen she had a nightmare. He has come in terms with the nightmare issue..somethings won't go easily. Goid that she is off depressants now!
Khushi too is evolving as a strong woman n a great wife.
I hope they really do well
arnaushi thumbnail
chapter 33
That was an amazing update.
I really for the families of arnav and khushi's.
They are so lucky to have them.

Their reunion session was super hot