3rd November-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Ahil opens the door with remote control and Seher asks Ahil if he had to say something. Right then Seher notices the miniature dream home in front of her.. the one that Ahil had made with Sanam. Ahil holds Seher in his arms and says.. the dream house that we built, it is the most beautiful dream of our life and i dreamt it with u. I wanna turn it to reality. Ahil is on his kness and makes Seher sit and says, i have built many bungalows, buildings but learnt to build a home from u ..and wanna make this home a reality with u. Seher recollects Rehaan proposing her. Ahil helps Seher get up and says. .i know the contract marriage is gonna end in 4 days but now i wanna sign this contract with u for life. Will u give me ur company. Ahil gets down on one knee and proposes Seher and says.. Kya tum mujhse nikah karogi. Sanam who is gagged at the godown.. self thought. .why am i getting bad thoughts.. why do i feel Ahil is gonna go away from me. Seher self thought. .this house is not my dream. .and i cant make it mine. She keeps mum. Right then Tanveer calls out and Seher turns to leave but Ahil insists that he wants an answer. Ahil says.. we can get married right after Rahat-Haya's nikah just answer. Seher says i will but right now u need to go to Tanveer.. maybe she needs ur help. Ahil relents and leaves. Seher is worried.

Razia rushes to her and asks the matter ..what is the matter.. if we keep meeting like this.. our secret will be out. Seher says.. bhad me jaye tumhara khel ..aur ye ghar.. i am leaving from here. Razia asks the matter and Seher says. .that Romeo Ahil proposed to me and wants to marry me for real in 3 days. Razia is delighted and says.. there cant be a better news than this. She makes Seher sit and says  ..marry him.. live with him . .then leave him after making his property urs.Seher asks Razia do i look crazy.. he loves Sanam.. i wont do anything u say. .. am a thug but i have some morals too. Razia says.. if i say something . u will think i am crazy. Well marry him . it doesnt mean u have to live the marriage for real. Seher says. .what a weird house.. its no big deal for someone to murder.. or someone to marry. I wont do anything like this. I am leaving.. gotta show my face to Allah. Razia offers Dedh Crore and says.. cant leave work midway. Regarding Allah's wish. .well nothing happens without his will so he has some will for u. Seher comes to her and says.. thanks for thinking so much for me but i wont do anything that u want... find someone else. Seher walks off. Razia sulks.. played such a great hand but my own cards betrayed me.

Azhars parents sneak back into the hall and smirk that .. now whatever is in it.. will be exposed. Ahil asks the matter.. why all are called at hall and Azhars parents smirk that after u watch. .u will lose ur senses. Sanam comes too and Azhars parents say ..we were waiting for u. They play the recording. Tanveers self thought.. shooting a flying pigeon is always great fun. She smirks that gave u freedom so that exposing u will be more fun Sanam. 

Part 2

Ahil asks if they put the CD on. They say yes. Ahil says seems its empty or not playing. Tanveer asks Azhar's parents if they played  the CD properly and they say yes. Tanveer fumes.. 'Aakh wale andhe ho tum dono'. Azhar's parents try to fix the CD player and then Ahil tries to work it, finally it starts to play. Ahil looks at Seher and says its the footage of ur room. He fumes.. what is all this...its personal. Tanveer says.. so what, we are all family .. if Azhar's parents say there is nothing objectionable, then lets watch for a while. Ahil relents. When they put the video on it doesnt play. Ahil fumes saying what is this. Tanveer fumes on them too. Azhar's parents say something more is there. Ahil-Seher get up to leave and vid starts playing .. Seher's recorded message is shown where she says to Ahil...she cant say like he can in front of everyone.. she cant express her feelings so using this means. Seher says.. Ahil .. mujhe aapka aur mera kabhi na tootne wala ye rishta qubool hai .. mujhe aapka aur mera dusra nikah qubool hai.  Ahil is stunned and delighted. He turns Seher around and asks .. really ..and Seher is quiet. Ahil hugs her. Right then Rehaan comes and Seher says.. all are watching. Ahil steps back. Tanveer fumes over the whole thing and Azhar's parents are grimacing. Seher looks longingly at Rehaan while he smiles at her thinking its Sanam. 

Part 3

Rehaan gives gifts and money to kids. He finds the bill of the dinner Seher had with him at the dhaba. He smiles thinking of that moment. Seher watches him from far and says surprising that ur smiling seeing a piece of paper, is it special. Rehaan crushes it and throws it away. He says.. just an old bill. Seher asks if it was not important why keep it. We musnt separate special things from us, they keep special moments alive for us. Rehaan says .. bad things and bad memories should be forgotten at the earliest ..as such .. the person who doesnt know the difference between good or bad, should forget all about her. Wanna wipe off all memory of her from my life and past. Seher is hurt and says.. true .. one must not go back to the person .. or remember them .. even if they are dying. Seher walks off. Rehaan says.. i wanna forget her too but my heart doesnt wanna forget her.. even now my heart struggles for her. .misses her.. ! He turns and finds Seher gone. Razia pushes Seher in a room and says.. ur crossing limit. I am trying to convince u with love but ur not understanding... dun force me to do something that u regret for the rest of ur life. Razia says.. if u think by not marrying Ahil u will save Sanam's wedding .. u r mistaken. Tanveer is after breaking this marriage at all cost. The relations meant to be broken, will break.. if not by u ..then by someone else. Seher recollects Rehaans harsh words. Razia says. ..U have this chance to earn money .. else u will spend entire lifetime struggling but wont be able to earn so much. Seher says Rs. 2 Cr. Razia smirks. Camera freezes on Seher looking at Rehaan just as the CD had ended with her confession to Ahil.

Precap ---- Sanam hits her captor and runs from the godown. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the quick update ðŸ˜ƒ
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for Qubool Hai November 3rd 2014 written update Amu4ever!
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update