Harry Potter

New Members-Introductions!!!!! (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 73

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Name's gowri.
Age 16
Indian and a total hp fan!! have seen all the movies mny times but read the books the first time this summer(I did not find them)
I am a huge hp fan but my favourite characters will be fred and george, hermione, neville and last but not the least!!!DRACO!! Well not becuz of tom felton becuz he is the misunderstood kid if I am right!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Members-Introductions!!!!! (Page 70)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shareenafan

shareenafan

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_SWARON

Hey yo guys...m kshitija n new to HP forum...

this is shareena  fan here my real name is shruti    like  to watch movies reading novels etc   
i am shareena fan aka  shahid  kareena  fan  

shaily.says-

shaily.says-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
heyy ppl...!  i am shaily ... and i m a crazzzy fan of harry potter...! have seen all the parts numrous times...!! m from pune , india... and yes i just LOVVVe Tom FELTon ..!!!! draco ...!!!!!  i never wanted the legend to end...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shareenafan

shareenafan

shareenafan

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hello all   i am a huge kareena shahid  fan   Smile   and nice to meet  all of you here   plz can anyone make signature for  me Smile" height="299" align="absmiddle" border="18" hspace="4" vspace="4" width="112">

lDirectionerl

Goldie

lDirectionerl

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hola Amigos! Hug
I'm Yamini or Tanya whatever you prefer LOL
I'm a huge potterhead! And totally in love with Tom Felton! *Hayye* Day Dreaming
I'm from India and I'm not new to IF basically I always roam around DMG or QH forum. Big smile

kaustov711

Groupbie

kaustov711

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hi all !

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hi fellow Hogwartians!

I'm Riya. Have been a skeptical Muggle thus far having only read the books and kept myself away from the movies with steely determination. It's only recently that I succumbed and got drawn into the full pure blood magic of the movies. Just finished the last one and am proud to call myself a Potterhead! And I claim Ravenclaw!! (I love Luna)

MoStLyHaRmLeSs

IF-Rockerz

MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hi all
Name's Kabir and HP rocksss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top