Harry Potter

New Members-Introductions!!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 74

free2b_kittens

free2b_kittens

Posted: 06 October 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
hayee banu...wassup....welcome to Hp forum...
hope you have fun
Kittens

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Members-Introductions!!!!! (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepa_jd

hey iam a senior member now...isnt that cool
btw how many posts do i need 2 get to the next stage and btw wat is the next stage.plz help me

WinkCongratz jaan!!! It's gr8 having all u ppl here-tho I dont know u really well!!! BTW whts ur name????

It's pretty exciting getting 2 da next stage. The next stage is Goldie and you have to make 1000 posts to be a Goldie(I have around 200 more posts to get there too!!!I'm longing for that day!!!).  

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tello

hi guys.. i am banu.. glad to join this group but the only problem is that i aint that good with hp stuff so i hope i increase ma knowledge about it...

Hi Banu! Wow u've posted ur first post here! Congratz and a HUGIE welcome to IF! U'll surely improve ur HP knowledge as u get going. here...And I guarantee u'll enjoy urself loads!!! Show urself more!!!!

Kittens...Hiya there! I'm Tongue  ur using da avi I gave u 4 ur bday lolz!!! C ya jaan!!!!

Plus Rashmi-kkk welcome lolz-all of us know u!!! TongueTongue

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
bonjour evryone!

moi mallika! Tongue

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hello I am a new member

I am the greatest Soumya who rocks and I love hp and nowadays My latest crush is Tom Felton Embarrassed so Alia bachke rehna.

PS- Khair who are you ?? I donno you LOL .You are anjaan for me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Hmm...Sowmya u know-I think <cough> some1 is near Wink and it's not me!!! LOL LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Heyy...my name is ayesha...live in us...love harry potter....he is so cutee...i m addicted to the books...i hve read them like 20 times alreadyyy..lol

natashu

IF-Dazzler

natashu

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
haila Tongue ...introduction LOL harry potter..de best series i haf eva read Embarrassed ...oki now for de intro LOL ..me natasha..nd moi not veri new..i keep visitin IF wheneva i can Embarrassed Tongue ..damn skool LOL ..buh i do cum as much as i can..soo wasupp ppl Embarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top