New Members-Introductions!!!!! - Page 53

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi!
I'm new too!:) I'm also a fan of HP, really new to all this "indian fanfiction" stuff, recommended/forced by friend to join here...
can someone tell me what you guys actually  do here?

-indianwriter
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends,
I am Jay. One of the Big big fan of HP. 
And now back to IF after very long time.
Posted: 9 years ago
HI, my name is Sophia and I'm a huge potterhead... I'm 17 years old, sorted into gryffindor. My favorite character is Hermione Granger, very closely followed by Ron, Harry, Fred, George, Luna, Sirius, James, Remus Lily and Ginny... I'm in love with the Weasleys and the Marauders minus wormtail... but anyways, Hi! Edited by MugwumpPatronus - 9 years ago
Hello Potterheads... I am a regular stalker of HP Forum.. I just love love and love Harry Potter. I remember those days when HP was my life.. (it still is :P)  Guys although I am joining too too too late can I join in? is this forum active now? Please can I know what you ll generally do here? please help. I want to go into those golden days of HP again.. and once again get addicted to it! 
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Hello Potterheads... I am a regular stalker of HP Forum.. I just love love and love Harry Potter. I remember those days when HP was my life.. (it still is :P) Guys although I am joining too too too late can I join in? is this forum active now? Please can I know what you ll generally do here? please help. I want to go into those golden days of HP again.. and once again get addicted to it!

ofcourse you can join!!! πŸ€—
feel free to participate in any and every activities posted!
welcome to the forum
O Man !...I never did this , never introduced myself !.. 

But I guess its too late now..πŸ€”
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Hey guys and gals! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm new here. But certainly not a new Potterhead. πŸ˜†
I remember growing up with the HP saga and I had been simply insane about it since then. 😳
Don't know what else to say. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Heyy Guys,

Let me introduce myself..

I am pinks, a total Potter-head.. 
You guys can also call me Avie ( That's my other nick-nameπŸ˜‰)..
I know I am way too late.. But can I still join??
Please please please..
I am totally crazy about Harry Potter..
I do want to join all the activities and threads you have here.. But I am kinda confused..

Edited by pinks2911 - 9 years ago
Welcome to the HP Forum Avie !..😊
Any Potterhead is welcome here..if you are crazy about Harry Potter then there is no need to be confused at all.. just participate in whatever, whichever thread interests you.. its your world.. a potterhead's world..πŸ˜ƒ 

I am Akash ..😊..and its nice to see a new enthusiastic member here.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Welcome to the HP Forum Avie !..😊
Any Potterhead is welcome here..if you are crazy about Harry Potter then there is no need to be confused at all.. just participate in whatever, whichever thread interests you.. its your world.. a potterhead's world..πŸ˜ƒ 

I am Akash ..😊..and its nice to see a new enthusiastic member here.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Akash..😊
Thanks for welcoming..πŸ˜ƒ