Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

saddahqrocks Groupbie
saddahqrocks
saddahqrocks

Posted: 02 November 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

A SanyuKTA-KAUSTUKI OS

Sanyukta was sitting in her room, sobbing. She was sad, extremely sad that her family had behaved so with her and that she had to leave them. Her mind was in a turmoil over Randhir, and why the hell he had behaved so. On top of that, she was missing Kaustuki badly, but she thought better of disturbing her as her mom was terminally ill.

Suddenly, she heard a sound outside the room. A sound that was very familiar. A sound that belonged to yoyo. Wait a minute, she thought. YOYO????? What was yoyo doing in the girls hostel in the middle of the night? Along with yoyo's, there was another voice. A voice that, when she heard it, sent waves of happiness through her being. A voice that she could always hear around her when she was sad or unhappy, a voice that she had missed so much for the past few months. Yes. That voice belonged to KAUSTUKI. She immediately wiped her tears and hurtled out of the door in happiness. But the sight she saw in front of her, left her broken. She saw Kaustuki crying badly and yoyo trying in vain to comfort her. The minute Kaustuki saw her, She rushed towards her. Sanyu engulfed her in a warm hug, wrapping her arms around her protectively. Yoyo, seeing that his beloved Kaustuki was safe with sanyu, cleverly made his way out of the girls hostel.

Meanwhile, Sanyukta had taken Kaustuki inside the room and made her sit down on the bed,handing her a bottle of water. Kaustuki took the water. Drinking it she told Sanyu the whole story. Her mom, terminally ill with cancer, had died the day before. It was her mom's last wish that Kaustuki shud return to college the very next day and not stay at home anymore. She had wanted her daughter to become an engineer like her father and make her proud.

"And so", finished kaustuki,"I am back here". But I am missing my mom so much. She said and fresh tears made their way out of her eyes, staining the already tear stained pretty face. Finally sanyu managed to console her.

"But Sanyu, what happened to u? Kyun tera chehra itna utra hua lag rahi hai?" Kaustuki asked, in her cute daarjeeling accent. "Arrey Kuch nahi. Tu kyun tension le rahi hain?" Sanyu said, not wanting to give her any more tension. But Kaustuki knew her better. She was sure that something was the matter with her best friend. And she was not going to rest until she found out what it was. She kept pestering Sanyu to tell her. Finally, she could not help but confide in her friend. She told Kaustuki all that had happened in the past few days. To say that kaustuki was surprised would be an understatement. She was absolutely shocked. She knew how attatched sanyu was to her family. And she was also confused about Randhir. Yes, she had known that Randhir loved Sanyukta, Jiggy had told her that, but then, why would he behave like that she thought, hugging Sanyu to comfort her. "Dont worry, Sanyu. Things like these no, always find a way to sort themselves out." She said, in a vain effort to comfort her." I am really sorry Kaustu. Tere aate hi tujhe mere problems se pareshaan kar diya." Sanyu apologised. "No need to feel sorry,Sanyu. Infact, I was missing u and ur crying face" Kaustuki replied, mischeviously.

"Ah, so mean! ( punching her playfully). Main kya hamesha rothi rehti hun?" "Arrey nahi nahi. Bas din me saath-aath baar" Kaustuki said, and they both burst out laughing.

"Agar tum dono ka yeh hasna-rona khatam ho gaya ho toh kya main so sakti hu? kal subha uthke lectures attend karne hain mujhe, phirse top karna hain. Tumlogon jaise timepass karne ke liye time nahi pada hain mere paas" A voice came from Vidhushi's bedside.

"Yeh kabhi nahi sudhregi" Sanyu said. "Chal ab tu so jaa, aur jyaada sad mat ho. Main hu na tere saath. God! I missed u sooo much!"

" Same here, Sanyu. Ab tu bhi so jaa n dont worry, hum tere problem ka soution jaldihi nikaal lenge. Good night meri jhaansi ki raani!"

"Good night meri daarjeeling ki raani!" Sanyu replied and switching off the lights, settled down to sleep.

Unknown to them, a person had heard the entire convo and was currently sitting on the outside sill of the window, debating whether to go in and tell Sanyu why he had behaved so with her, Or let the girls sleep in peace.

Congratulations! U survived till d end! Well, the reason i wrote this is bcoz even i am missing kaustuki very much. Hope she come back soon! And yes, drop down your suggestions into that box of comments! And do tell me if i shud make it into a ts or is it gud just like that???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahish15princessromzThriller123

saddahaqrox Senior Member
saddahaqrox
saddahaqrox

Posted: 03 November 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
GUYZ, THERE R SOME SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS OS-
1) This os goes back in time a bit, when sanyu had just come back from home after leaving them
2) sanyu doesn't know abt randhirs love fr her
3) this is a bit different- based on their frndshp...v all c sandhir os everywhere...but though 2 make this a bit diferent. hope u liked it!
roshinicool IF-Dazzler
roshinicool
roshinicool

Posted: 03 November 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
its freaking awesome paggu
lovely
I think u shud make it a ts
thnks 4 d pm
saddahqrocks Groupbie
saddahqrocks
saddahqrocks

Posted: 03 November 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshinicool

its freaking awesome paggu
lovely
I think u shud make it a ts
thnks 4 d pm
hey thanxxx vamp!!!!!
if I make it a ts...wht wud I write in d nxt pt?? hmm...have 2 thinkConfused
u r welcum...n u r o my buddy list na..so u wl get a pm whethr u wan it or notLOLLOL
and update yours soonish!
love,
pagguEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top