Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rima4ever

thanks for the srk pics

Its my pleasure Dia.🤗I am SRK n Deepika fan also,😳plus its SRK's b'day so thought to celebrate his b'day wth my rockerz post.We are lucky to hv Shahrukh in Mb wth DVD n Deepika.I am so happy that you like the pics.😃
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

WOW!! Such a Blockbuster Episode it was !! RK & his Confession and Proposal was Out of the world❤️. And VD looked soo Handsome & dashing in that Black Tee And DD looked Beautiful in Blue Suit😳. Loved the Scene , and all Dialogues of RK

Agree wth you Moni.It was an unique proposal wth superb dilogs.😛 DD n VD did a fab job.👏Loved ❤️DD n VD as Rishbala.😳Their expressions wr just perfect n they looked gorgeous as ever.
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TRPS

Beautiful post.RK pours out his heart in front of madhu.very honest,very beautiful and romantic too.journey of Rishbala to their eternal togetherness. I think RISHBALA are the couple who does not need touchy-touchy moments for being romantic and to increase trp.their talks were enough to show how good the chemistry was between them.Among their high profile and imaginative,larger than life world, their small-small gestures and talks were very realistic and this is one of the reason of my love for them.so,despite my disliking for t.v. serials,i love them.ETERNAL RISHBALA. And despite seriousness of the situation this line cracked me up-"Madhu main tumse tumhara haath nahi,poori ki poori apni Madhu maang raha hoon."true and funny.

Thanks so much dear Toshi!🤗I am vry happy that you like it. 😳I Love your comment n i am fully agree wth you. 😊Rishbala wr kind of unique couple n their chemistry ws natural bt electrifying too.😳Ya they didn't need any touchy touchy moments,they set screen on fire wth even their stares. I just love their romantic confession n love only them n aftr Mb till nw,i don't like any othr in front of them.😃Unmatchble Rishbala.😛Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW...AWESOME..MISSING DEM...
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhiya4life

Loved this episode so much
especially when Madhu accepts...beautiful post deepti
And congrats for your rockerz promotion 🥳   🤗

Thanks😳 so much dear Meghna for your wishes n or liking the post!🤗I am so glad that you like it.😃 I also loved ❤️whn Madhu's says"Haan" it ws an awesome episode.Unique proposal.😛
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Lovely post, Deepti.
And congratz again on becoming Rockerz.🥳

Thanks😳 so much dear Leela for your wishes and for liking the post.I am so glad that you like it.🤗
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

i loved the post a lot deepi it's awesome and beautiful loved all pics of my RishBala / DVD congrats on your 5000th post and becoming rockerz sweetheart !!👏⭐️ 😳😃

Thanks alot dear Chitra😳 for your wishes and for liking the post!🤗I am so happy that you loved it my dear.
Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya.bk

Congratulations on your 5000th post di...

I loved Rk's love confession. ...
It was superb. ...

Tfs for pm. ...

Its my pleasure dear n thanks so much Shriya 😳for your wishes and for liking the post.🤗Ya RK's confession was unique and i also loved it. Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasha1989

superb post...
congratz for ur promotion dear

Thanks 😳for your wishes and for liking the post dear Shasha!🤗
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb post...lovely episode when RK proposes so beautifully