-BeingMuslimah- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 ...the lamest n the stupidest veeba track ever!!!

Not even the single thing is going the right way
Rv kafi nahi tha kya jo simmo ko dal diya beech me😑
Edited by .Jenvita_Neha. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is d best VeeBa track post Poland πŸ˜†
Cuz this is to make Veera realise Baldev's importance in her life so that she stops taking him for granted & separation is mandatory in every relationship!
Agree the angles are cringeworthy & stupid but the main intention of this track isnt!
And honestly Im looking forward to watch Veera going through hell now for hurting Baldev so much! 😈
Good dey r showing this now otherwise shaadi ke baad use chodkar bhaag jaati! 😳Edited by ...Fountainhead - 9 years ago
-BeingMuslimah- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Fountainhead

Cuz this is to make Veera realise Baldev's importance in her life so that she stops taking him for granted & separation is mandatory in every relationship!
Agree the angles are cringeworthy & stupid but the main intention of this track isnt!
And honestly Im looking forward to watch Veera going through hell now for hurting Baldev so much! 😈
Good dey r showing this now otherwise shaadi ke baad use chodkar bhaag jaati! 😳

I agree abt the seperation thing...but the way they are showing it is stupidπŸ˜•
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Fountainhead

Good dey r showing this now otherwise shaadi ke baad use chodkar bhaag jaati! 😳

i absolutely agree with you!  This track was an absolute necessity to make veera realize baldev's worth and to get her to stop taking him for granted or else she wud have treated him like a floor mop and given veerji jhaaps even after marriage🀒 now i just can wait to c her go thru hell for all that she put him thru!