Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

thats great to know. you getting better not going to college part 😆 😆.  do you like college shivu? if so then both news are great 😉

Yes I like going to College <3 <3 It keeps me out of home and with friends. AND I enjoy it <3
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Infinities

Yup love those ships too ⭐️. Denzo won't be affected as far as Elena is concerned . Dalaric's relationship however can be affected as he is Elena's guardian . I hope she gets her memory asap or Damon breaks up with her for once and all . I don't want Damon to hover around her like a puppy ... He has had enough of drama already

Amen to that. I need Damon to break up and as much as I love Delena, I'd really like to see some REAL REDEMPTION of forever-a-dick Elena-effing-Gilbert
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

honestly i wish they break up for a while, if damon goes after her i will be super angry😡.usually compulsion are done to people who dont listen to them . so alaric compel elena without her permission i dont care make her remember andclear the mess she created as her guardian. just the way she did for jeremy as his guardian😆

@Bold - that would be the best thing ever😆 ...She sooo needs a good lesson😵
Yess ..Alaric should literally force her into a compulsion .. or else she will keep on presuming she was in love with a psychotic killer
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Temptations.

Amen to that. I need Damon to break up and as much as I love Delena, I'd really like to see some REAL REDEMPTION of forever-a-dick Elena-effing-Gilbert

EXACTLY ... It's high time she stops behaving like an annoying prick and realizes that Damon's emotions matter too in their relationship ..
Edited by Infinities - 9 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, who are we talking about?!?!? 🤪
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As preethi said I'm sure Damon is gonna snap his neck 😆 And I want Damon to break up with her and I WANT TO SEE ELENA RUNNING BEHIND HIM😈  After all I want Delena