Comedy Nights with Kapil

||Our Relation| A ManTu os||

Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A/n-hello folks! Back with another os on our dear ManTu and Someone else! :P enjoy!!! :))
-------------
Manju enters the kitchen, stamping her foot hard on the floor she keeps on murmuring "Aaj toh unko chodungi nai! Mere khane ki burai karte haina padosan se, wo bhi us palak se-"she wraps her sari's pallu around her waist and starts cleaning the platform with a cloth while continuing her rants "Aaj ka khana jab nasib nai hoga tab pata chalega unko! Ek to raat ko der se ate hai, phirbhi kuch nai kehti. Ladkiyoon ke sath flirt karte hai tab bhi chup rehti hu, par ab nai! Kya samajte hai muje!!" she washes dirty cloth in basin and again resumes her cleaning work as well as rant " uparse dadi ko pota chahiye! Kaise du parpota jab unka khud ka pota nai chahta ke mein abhi maa banu? Kaun samjaye ye sab dadi ko??" she asks lifting her head towards ceiling, actually asking god with furious look "Ab aphi kuch karo iss ghar ke logo ka! Pata nai kaha phasa diya hai papa ne!!" she sighs heavily and takes the support of platform to steady herself as she stumbles whenever she is overloaded with her emotions; she is very clumsy and needs concentration on her walking or she would definitely fall hard on her face. She again starts her work of post-dinner cleaning kitchen but without murmuring and just frowning every now and then.
When she completes her kitchen work, she goes to sit on one of the dinning table's chair with a novel in her hand. She opens novel and tries to concentrate on its content but is unable to succeed due to mind full of Bittu's thoughts', she shuts the book with a bang and places it on table. she checks the clock and it shows 10:30 pm. Resting he head back on the chair, she recollects the incident that made her so angry...
After dinner Bittu used to go out for a long walk and Manju used to always accompany him. But unfortunately due to an injury in her leg, she was told to take rest for sometime and avoid long walks. She was first disheartened as for them both, that long walk was the only time when they would talk about anything and everything. For her it was the golden time. When they were on walk, she used to talk less and listen to her husband more. She used to love that during those hours her husband would talk with her like a husband and not Bittu Sharma who always bullies her. Butterflies used to fly in her stomach whenever he would walk with her keeping his hand around her shoulders. She used to love that time when he would praise her beauty or when he would accept how important she was in his life.
They had a very different relation compared to other couples. They were not that fluffy extra romantic couple who had to remind each other every now and then that they love each other. In fact they never actually proposed each other though their marriage was five year old now. They knew very well what they were for each other and whenever they find it needed, they used to show their feelings indirectly in their talks. Actually both are a very shy type of person, specially Bittu and so only they never really open up their feelings in front of each other. They were husband-wife in every aspect. Their marriage was arranged marriage and so they mutually had decided to first know each other fully and when they would be quite sure that they can spend their whole life with each other they would marry. They got engaged and after whole two years and five months, they got married happily. Now they were pretty sure they knew each other and were comfortable with each other but again to establish a pure and comfortable physical relationship, they had to wait for more two months. After a lot of shyness and uncomfortableness', they finally established a good physical relationship. Now, after five years they knew when they need each other and when they don't. Manju now knows how to react on his jokes about her figure, face, lips etc. and Bittu knows when to bully her and when show her his love. And the biggest thing about their relationship was mutual understanding and support. Whenever one needs other, the latter one is always there. But sometimes when good luck fails, they fight. And when they fight, you are more than sure that they are madly in love. Even when they fight, they never utter a wrong word which would work as fuel in fire. They fight about the reason of their fight, they argue, they shout, they make faces, they turn away from each other, they stop talking with each other and then after one or two days they are again back in their original avatar'. The reason why their fight doesn't last longer is good sense of humor of Bittu and Manju's nature of forgiving and forgetting. And of course their love and need for each other was another reason.
But today was totally different. Today he had insulted her efforts. She was in a way very sensitive person. She was very touchy when it came to her efforts made especially for her husband because of love. She was hurt by that mere one comment of Bittu "Palak tu toh phir bhi cake banana sikh rahi hai warna ye aurat toh roz roti dal khila ke hi mar rahi hai!" because she knew how much she used to get tired at the end of the day but still she used to make hot Roti and Sabji so that her husband doesn't have to eat cold and tasteless food. She didn't know how to make Sabji but for her husband's sake she took help of a recipe book and cooked different sabjis for her husband. She never told Bittu about her special efforts for him and just enjoyed his peaceful and content smile while he used to eat food. And now when he, whether jokingly or seriously commented about her food, she felt bad and she couldn't help to change her feelings. She was okay with his every teasing and bullying but not about this. And this never happened before so Bittu had no idea that it will affect her up to this extent. He thought she was now use to with his jokes and teasing. He had no idea what was she going through.
She is pulled out of her thoughts when door bell rings and she stands up instantly with nose flaring and palms closed in tight fist. She walks towards the door and opens it with angry welcome "Aaiye aaiye!"
Before she could see who was standing before her, she hears someone saying "Balika Vadhu? Tum kyu kholne aayi darwaza?"
Her mind instantly recognizes that voice and she frowns seeing that person's face in front of her. She curses her luck and then welcomes that person with a fake plastic smile "Aaiye na devarji andar. Aapki hi kami thi!"
"Tu kabse meri kami mehsus karne lagi, hein? Balika vadhu!" he threatens her with his knife, which is his soul mate and is always with him.
"Jabse iss gharse kuch chori nai hua tabse" she folds her hands with that same plastic smile intact on her face.
"Dekh agar tu meri bhabhi na hoti na toh-" he steps forward with his knife in his hands but stops when she also comes forward without hesitation, with angry figure and hands folded, literally threatening him "Toh kya? Haan?"
"Toh-" he steps back "Toh hum kabaddi khel lete!" he laughs fakely to which she doesn't respond. He thinks "Ye aaj isse kya ho gaya hai? pehle toh meri badi izzat karti thi!"
"Waise tum jail se kaise chute?" she keeps her hands on her waist and asks with narrow eyes.
"ARee haan! Mein toh batana hi bhul gaya!" he hits his head with his knife and continues "BV bhabhi, muje meri ek fan Sittu_Pe_Lattu' ne chudaya jail se! kya batau apko ke muje kitna pyar karti hai who!" he goes into a trance while Manju gives him confused llok and asks "Ye BV bhabhi kya hota hai?"
"Balika Vadhu bhabhi! Itna bhi nai pata" he laughs at her.
She frowns and says "Bakwas Band karo auur-"
"Ye batao, haina?" he asks with a laugh.
"SHUT UP!!" She points a finger on him and continues "Dekho! Mein pehle se hi bohot gusse me hu. Muje auur gussa mat dilao. Kahi esa na ho ki tumhare bhai ka gussa tumpar nikal du. Ab shanti se khana khake upar wale kamre me jaker so jao!" he gives her an unbelievable' look as he always saw her as a very sweet and caring Bhabhi' but now he thought to reconsidered his thought on her and went inside kitchen with a fearful expression. He returned with a plate in his hand and sat far away from her. He scrutinized her every move, her angry face, her hands which were holding novel tightly, her efforts to ignore him and read novel, her noticing wall clock every now and then and her eyes loitering towards the door. He thought while taking a bite of Roti " Aaj toh Bittu gaya kam se!!"
He got up after eating as fast as possible and without talking with his BV Bhabhi again, he went straight to his room upstairs. But he didn't miss to notice her constantly looking towards the main door which showed that she was waiting for someone eagerly.
------------------------
After waiting for nearly another twenty minutes, she finally hears a doorbell. She wonders why it took him so long today to return. She goes to open the door with that thought and possible answers running in mind. When she opens the door she sees her husband smiling at her. She makes faces and turns to go inside when she feels someone touching her hair. Her breath gets caught in her throat when she realizes who that someone was. She first thinks to walk away but then ignores that thought by thinking "Let's see wo kya kar rahe hai!" After a while she doesn't feel that someone's touch and turns with a confused yet furious expressions. He smiles in return which melts her heart but she doesn't allow her face to show that she is melting. She asks him with her expressions "What?" He again gives his so-lovely-smile and then holds her hand to pull her towards the mirror. When they reach mirror, he makes her stand in front of it and he himself stands behind her with his hands on either side of her shoulders and eyes on mirror. He gives her reflection a sweet smile and then turns her a little so that she can see a lovely white rose clipped in her hair. She instantly smiles seeing that flower; she loves flowers and her hairs. He combined and increased the beauty of both flower and her hair. But why? She wonders and he keeps on looking her. She knows that he did it because she was angry and he wanted to convince her; she knew her husband will never gift her anything without any reason. But how the hell he got the knowledge of it? She wonders while Bittu looks on for some reaction. Finally she turns to face him and asks with a smile because she knew its impossible to wear a fake mask of angriness on front of him,
"Apko kaise pata chala ki mein apse gussa hu?"
"I know everything babes!" he answers in cool-Bittu manner.
"Achha! Lekin ye toh batao ke ye everything ke bare me apko bataya kisne?" she after giving him a smile walks towards the kitchen to fetch water for her dear husband. He follows her and answers "Sittu ka call aya tha!" he laughs as he knew she will be hell shocked when he will say this and exactly same happened. She stopped her walk towards kitchen and turned with mouth agap and a shock full question reply "WHAT?"
He walks towards kitchen for drinking water while Manju follows him to hear every word he speaks, he replies,
"Usne kaha ki tum kisi wajah se mujse naraz ho aur mein kuch tumhe manane ke liye karu warna aaj meri death pakki!"
"Use kabse fark padne laga hamre jagade se!" she asks while wondering.
"Yahi toh Sittu ki Khasiyat hai" Bittu takes out a bottle from fridge and drinks water from it after leaning on fridge. Manju waits for him to drink water and as soon as he starts to close bottle's cap, she asks "Kya khasiyat hai unki? Mein samji nai!" she asks confusedly.
He keeps the bottle inside the fridge and then after settling his hand around her shoulders-which she loves, he walks towards the leaving room while saying "Wo khud bohot battameez hai but kabhi rishto ko tut'te nai dekh sakta. Usne hamare maa bauji ko bohot jagadte hue dekha hai. Unke rishte ko tut'te hue dekha hai. Maa ko zeher khate hue dekha hai. Mein toh samajdar nikla, sab bhul gaya lekin uske man me itni nafrat bhar gai bhagvan ke liye ki ab wo koi kam sidha nai kar sakta. Wo logo ke liye bhale hi ek criminal ya chor ho but andar se wo atleast apne family ki bohot parwah karta hai, auur kisi ki bhale hi na kare! Isliye aaj jab hum dono ke bich thodi si khatas aai toh uske man me sab cheese tairne lagi hogi, isi liye shayad usne muje call kiya" he sits on the sofa and switches on the TV while Manju looks him shockingly, expecting him to continue his story. He looks her shocking face and smiles before pulling her to sit beside him. She sits and they both give each other a smile and turned their faces towards the TV to watch a film, as usual in each others arms!
------------------
So how was it? :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
sorry to cunfuse u with my reserved post😆
coming to yur OS...it was a lovely story, the way u showed how Bittu-Manju built their relationship made me blush😳😳..too good...

And Sittu's part was surely the best part of the whole story...loved his entry, his conversation with his BV Bhabhi was too cute nd really funny...however my fav line was this: " Aaj toh Bittu gaya kam se!!"

really loved ur OS
<3

Edited by MyAnastasia18 - 9 years ago
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

Reserved!

Eh...what? O.o
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Duskybeauty30

Eh...what? O.o

She is busy right now soo she will comment later,
so she has reserved her post 😆
crystalmoon thumbnail
Sitttuuu 
OMG i love that character so much and you wrote about himmm 
i really liked sittu's and manju's relationship its 1 of my fav 
and also i  liked the way u wrote bittu's parents backstory it was a nice and gave us a nice insight on his character.
As usual ManTu were amazing.
Sittu_pe_lattu saving sittu from jail wah wah i can totally see that happening 😆.

PS: Is it bad that i like sittu and manju together 2 coz in Comedy circus i really loved the episodes in which they had sumona and albela ❤️
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Sitttuuu

OMG i love that character so much and you wrote about himmm
i really liked sittu's and manju's relationship its 1 of my fav
and also i liked the way u wrote bittu's parents backstory it was a nice and gave us a nice insight on his character.
As usual ManTu were amazing.
Sittu_pe_lattu saving sittu from jail wah wah i can totally see that happening😆.

PS: Is it bad that i like sittu and manju together 2 coz in Comedy circus i really loved the episodes in which they had sumona and albela❤️

Its not at all bad...sittu is a good character as it makes us laugh ;)
Thanks for the review dear :*
P.s-thanks for that reply also! :P
crystalmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Duskybeauty30

Its not at all bad...sittu is a good character as it makes us laugh ;)
Thanks for the review dear :*
P.s-thanks for that reply also! :P

i guess the fact that he is played by kapil makes it okay 😛
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Yeah right! :D
Originally posted by: crystalmoon

i guess the fact that he is played by kapil makes it okay😛

aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love love love sittu vala part he was too cute in d story and meri ek fan sittu pe lattu ne churaya jail se was very funny hehehe as i've read ur chats and i knw how much she loves sittu;) coming to ur os it was well written like always and yes like always i've to say it again dat ur an awesome writer and plzZ plzzz plzz keep posting ur beautiful mantu and kasum os as it always brings a smile on my face:)
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashup

I love love love sittu vala part he was too cute in d story and meri ek fan sittu pe lattu ne churaya jail se was very funny hehehe as i've read ur chats and i knw how much she loves sittu;) coming to ur os it was well written like always and yes like always i've to say it again dat ur an awesome writer and plzZ plzzz plzz keep posting ur beautiful mantu and kasum os as it always brings a smile on my face:)

Hehehe thanks for tthe lovely review! 😆