Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Highlights 30th October,2014 - Mystery Woman & MaYan Moments :)

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 30th October,2014 Highlights

Episodes begins where Rachna & Lucky's father has exchange of words as to why she comes back here. Lalit takes him away while Rachna wonders why he hates her so much & why the door is kept locked & tells him she is not afraid & will come back tomorrow. 😉😆

Mayank selects a shirt that was inked mistake by Gunjan. He remembers the good times & wears it to go to Bistro. There Gunjan asks about the stain & Mayank says a love one give him it. and she says that someone must be special & they both go inside happily. 😃😳😳

Inside, Gunjan waves Adi & he is upset. she explains to him that she likes Adi but she doesn't trust him to be alone. Mayank thinks on while Adi arranges their seating. 😕

At home, Shayl & Seema talks about the restion of neighbours & Rachna's job. Rachna comes home & tells them her job is good & great. 😕

At Bistro, Adi has his hands on Gunjan & so Mayank deliberately throws water on him 😆😆 and then offers help. He apologises to Gunjan but she says its ok. Adi bribe the waiter for something 😕 and places an order. Mayank orders what Gunjan likes & Gunjan orders what Mayank likes but Gunjan wonders how she knew this - Mayank allergic to bell peppers. The waiter however smiles at Adi who grinned too.. 😡😡 (Im sure he is up to something) 🤢

Meanwhile, A lady goes to the basement hall & passes Lucky's father room & enters another, while someone follows her. It was Lalit and he asks you? & he is shocked.🥱😲

Lalit says she was to come here yesterday. The woman says I found this (Dupatta - Rachna's) and says which woman was here when I left. Lalit promises to tell her what has transpired over the two days. 😕😕 Poor Rachna 😕

Mayank coughs after taking a single bite which Gunjan helps him with water. Adi says he has to leave urgently. Outside on a bench Mayank asks Gunjan if she likes Adi, and she replied with a smile (remembering all good moments with Adi) 😡😡🥱😲

Precap:  Gunjan is caught at home with Adi by Akash. he throws Adi out of the house & Gunjan asks what wrong did she do & Akash says she is married & She shocked to the core 😆😆😳😃

Guys I'm sorry I didn't post highlights earlier but was really Busy.
31st October will be posted shortly. Do enjoy reading

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for producing Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke October 30th 2014 Highlights