Page   of 3

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a4j4ever

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Originally posted by a4j4ever

This means only one thing.It is lawful for a person to rape in pakistan beacuse anyways it's the victim that will be punished. Dead

Sometimes im very glad as a women that i live on the other side of the border...

what assurity do have that u are 100% safe???

India has highter women abuse cases then Pakistan.

That is beacuse the population of India is much bigger.And rest assured I wont let the culprits go scot Free and take the blame on my head.Atleast theres no law in india which punishes the victim though to a great extent it does allow the culprit to go scott Free.But what with Praiyadarshini cases and media activism there is hope for Justice.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rape Law in Pakistan (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hira_187

hira_187

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Thankfully the rape law is being changed...alot of ppl will benefit.

well religion is very important b/c most of Pakistan is muslim but that doesn't justify this hudood law. well what i try to stress is that these extremists/mullahs twist the religion. these ppl take religion in their own hands and create their own laws and try to justify it by using Islam. nowhere does in islam blame women in rape. so y is this law there b/c since some extreme muslims already think women as inferior they want to make it harder for them to speak against men or just blame everything on women. According to my knowledge, Islam gives the most respect to a daughter, a mother= a woman. These mullahs just want to be powerful men and supress women.

Edited by hira_187 - 18 November 2006 at 7:33am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top