Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bhilwara

bhilwara

Posted: 02 October 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iron

But I was curious to know from genral public here that when we talk about religion or war against terrorism, htey all come pounding on us and the minute any flaw comes out, they blame mullas on it....

It would be ridiculous to blame these types of problems onto leaders of religion. After all, they've studied and grasped the teachings of religion most than any of us. They have devoted their whole life for learning the religion. Who are we to challenge their authority on lessons of religion?

Problemslike these arise from the fact that countries establish their constitution based on religion. When we let religion penetrate the fabrics of social justice and democracy of a country, when religion becomes the guideline to governance, obviously the leaders of religion would officially become involve in its affairs. Why to blame them then? Pretty absurd to censure them then, imho for such. Any country that establish a constitutional republic based on religion would invariably face such issues.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rape Law in Pakistan (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

4teen11

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
this makes me feel sick !!!!!!!! Dead Dead Dead

i heard that women are supposed to be treated with utmost respect in islam !!!! but can some one tell me that which religion tells that punishing someone is by raping that person ??????? Angry Angry Angry ..... no religion justifies this , atleast to my knowledge !!!
and the worst part is if a woman is raped , she has to produce 4 witnessess !! now come on who would rape a woman in front of witness , unless that witness is one amongst the rapists !!!!! Dead Dead Dead else the rapist is supposed to confess and i guess no one would !!!!!
she reports the crime she is punished by some crap law else she is punished by the incident which torments her throughout her life !!!! so the person who suffers is only her !!!! i seriously donno how come women survive in such places ???? and the figures show how bad the condition of women r and the government doesnt do anything ?????/ Angry Angry Angry why is it thr then ????? for being a puppet in the hands of some so called protectors of religion ????
all i hab to say that these ppl are not protecting any religion , but spoiling the same by making such barbaric rules in the name of the reigion !!!!!!

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I am shocked at the atrocities on women . There has to be a change.   

Edited by Dimdim - 06 November 2006 at 8:10am

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
This means only one thing.It is lawful for a person to rape in pakistan beacuse anyways it's the victim that will be punished. Dead

Sometimes im very glad as a women that i live on the other side of the border...

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

This means only one thing.It is lawful for a person to rape in pakistan beacuse anyways it's the victim that will be punished. Dead

Sometimes im very glad as a women that i live on the other side of the border...

what assurity do have that u are 100% safe???

India has highter women abuse cases then Pakistan.

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 08 November 2006 at 9:02pm

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Man to be slapped 51 times for rape

Two thoughts came to mind

1. Nothing is always better than nothing

2. This  should have been under "Rape law in Secularistan/Indianistan"

Edited by sareg - 10 November 2006 at 8:13am

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Originally posted by a4j4ever

what assurity do have that u are 100% safe???

India has highter women abuse cases then Pakistan.

That is beacuse the population of Indiais much bigger.And rest assured I wont let the culprits go scot Free and take the blame on my head.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top