Frequent Posters

zubiya92 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome ending
Thanks for pm
Nicky98 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton to everyone who commented. It literally brought tears to my eyes when i read the heart warming comments.
Nicky98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Israt25

I Always loved this story.specially the name "DEEP ABYSS" touched my heart.Perfect name for this story.Your writing skill is so well.keep writing and give us nice story like it.😊

Thanks sooo much. You don't know what it means to me to receive such positive comments!
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U are  wrong!!! Everything change!! See from tomorrow there won't be any waiting for ur Update!!! U know na hw i used to wait for ur update!!! I never could remember the other date but in every sat day i used wait... It was one of my most fav FFs.. Those days when Ananya was kidnapped and they used to torture her I always had tears imagining ananya in that state!! U know u made me cry too much!! πŸ˜­ Then the happy days come.. We all knew that all will be okay between Akya... 

It's more than 1 month after Airlines.. I don't know why but I'm feeling that Airlines ended once again!! πŸ˜­

U r an outstanding writer dear.. U wrote everything in a very perfect way... Thank u so very much for writing this... Love u... πŸ˜Š
Edited by Anzum505 - 9 years ago
Nicky98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anzum505

</div>
<font size="3">U are wrong!!! Everything change!! See from tomorrow there won't be any waiting for ur Update!!! U know na hw i used to wait for ur update!!! I never could remember the other date but in every sat day i used wait... It was one of my most fav FFs.. Those days when Ananya was kidnapped and they used to torture her I always had tears imagining ananya in that state!! U know u made me cry too much!!😭Then the happy days come.. We all knew that all will be okay between Akya...

It's more than 1 month after Airlines.. I don't know why but I'm feeling that Airlines ended once again!!😭</font>
<font size="3">U r an outstanding writer dear.. U wrote everything in a very perfect way... Thank u so very much for writing this... Love u...😊</font>

<div>

Oh my god. I am so close to tears after reading this. Honestly when I started I never knew how it was going to go but your encouragege literally kept me going and helped me so much through the way and I can't thank you enough for that. Thanks sooo much for the comments and I am going to miss them heaps :(
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi nicky,
First of all thanks a lot for this beautiful journey called DEEP ABYSS! Your story will always be remembered because it was one of the best...i kept waiting for the updates...and as i always say i am a true fan of your writing...your writing skills, vocabs, potraying this always just amazes me!! trust me or not i love you and i love DEEP ABYSS from the core of my heart! And to be honest, the way you described DEVANSH AND SHEFALI PART no othe author here in the forum did when it came to shefali's pair or any other pair than akya in their stories...you kept the balance perfectly! Never felt like shefali's one is less! I loved it on a whole! I loved the update only about them also very much! Stories should be like this...just so balanced...but yes i have just one complain to you :( I missed nanaji in the last part nicky :( BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I MISSED DEVANSH! The last part felt empty without him and without a part of SHEFANSH it felt incompleted somehow!...otherwise it was picture perfect...i am emotional now because this wonderful journey has come to an end! This journey which i want to call journey to my DEEP FEELINGS <3

ALWAYS GOING TO BE A FAN OF DEEP ABYSS! LOVE YOU...KEEP WRITING MORE PLS IF YOU CAN.
-Nikhad!Edited by yudigirl - 9 years ago
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nicky98

Oh my god. I am so close to tears after reading this. Honestly when I started I never knew how it was going to go but your encouragege literally kept me going and helped me so much through the way and I can't thank you enough for that. Thanks sooo much for the comments and I am going to miss them heaps :(

Actually I'll never be able to thank u enough for sharing this awesome story with us..  Will badly miss "Deep Abyss" Honestly u are an fabulous writer... 

Sometime I think Bcz of Airlines I get to know lotts of new people, get to hear stories of Akya from them.. Thank u so much dear for making this journey more memorable... πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š 

arshilicious.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
aweeesome...today i was thinking about airlines and see u r my first story!