Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Aditi, I'm struggling to find the correct word to describe the beauty of this post. 

This is sheer brilliance. A beautiful poetry. 
The fact that you asked me for my feedback makes me embarrassed.  

Yesterday's episode was a pure bliss, serene and heart touching. But your post just made that scene look hundred times beautiful. (not exaggerating) 

When she laid down beside him, he had a smile plastered on his face, when she told him that he will always remain in her prayers, she'll always shine for him, she'll always trust him, his smile widened, not because he liked what she said, because he knew she would say it. He knew she meant every word of it. He knew she was all his. 

I'm glad I found you, such beauty, I'm in awe. πŸ˜³

P.S. I'm left confused though, are you the same Aditi who knows gande words like me? πŸ˜†

Find Jaldi se and tell me, the suspense is killing me 🀣
Aikes!!! THANK YOU!!!😳 
Aye chal be, bakwaas karne ko nae bulaya maine. So chupup!

Uff Aiyappa, yeh ladki bhi na. Cast ki effort ka credit bhi mujhe hi de rae hai. Buddhu.

That moment was toh like a dream. It could have been better though had she put her head over his arms like last time πŸ˜†

I ain't no beauty, I am bitch and I take pride in that 😎

Yes I am the same Aditi who knows duniya bhar ke gande words but dude, that doesn't mean mai descent nae ho sakti 🀣 I am very sanskaari ladki you know 🀣

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: myvoiz

So many posts have filled up the forum. And I am still with this topic and another one. That just says it all from me.

Uff! Maine ab mar jaana hai khushi se :'D
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ParthKiBabe

CHODNE WAALE NAHI HOON MEIN TUJHE!πŸ˜†

Kamini -.-
ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aditu, you have beautifully analyzed the character's point of view and captured their emotions precisely.πŸ‘
Their though process was penned down nicely. 
And the point you put forward are undeniably the classic centre of the episodes attraction. 
The emphasis on their confession part was well written which happens to be my personal favourite for the very same reasons that it was yours.

Now I will be a little rude and honest. 
I have seen your writing at its best and I must say, I am a little disappointed.
The quote at the beginning felt irrelevant because the flow was broken.
There seem to be grammatical errors that according to me it needs correction. However, if your intention was to present it in a poetic form then it was perhaps acceptable, but still needs work.
And on the whole there is a vast scope of improving this review.
I am not sure if you have purposefully adopted the simplistic form of writing but as far as I know you usually build this melody into the story with your words. This post/review lags that melody.
I am sure you understand the best want I am trying to convey to you.

It was a good but I know for sure you are way better.😊
Now Don't get angry.😑 Remember you wanted this strict assessment result. 

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShonaSparkzz

Aditu, you have beautifully analyzed the character's point of view and captured their emotions precisely.πŸ‘

Their though process was penned down nicely. 
And the point you put forward are undeniably the classic centre of the episodes attraction. 
The emphasis on their confession part was well written which happens to be my personal favourite for the very same reasons that it was yours. 

Awie, love you. *prepares myself for thrashingπŸ˜†*

Now I will be a little rude and honest. 
Tch, you can not. You are never rude to me idiot πŸ˜›
I have seen your writing at its best and I must say, I am a little disappointed. 
Finally! A mirror. Mercy :') I know, right? I wasn't that satisfied but it did came out good at certain points.
The quote at the beginning felt irrelevant because the flow was broken. 
Voh na, that quote was for impending doom on Fab5 but then whole MaNan thing got so long and I was also sleepy so I ended up with just them and... I forgot to remove that quote😳 *ducks all the murder weapons thrown my way*
There seem to be grammatical errors that according to me it needs correction. However, if your intention was to present it in a poetic form then it was perhaps acceptable, but still needs work.
And on the whole there is a vast scope of improving this review. 
Yup, I did tried to present it in that way only. I know, I know. Now please don't compare this with your poems. They are something else But yes we'll need to work on it to see I don't repeat the same mistakes again. As for improving part, I am planning to write these reviews daily so that the more I write, the better I'll become with my presentation and my way with words will be stronger than before.
I am not sure if you have purposefully adopted the simplistic form of writing but as far as I know you usually build this melody into the story with your words. This post/review lags that melody.
I am sure you understand the best want I am trying to convey to you. 
Okay, I am a bit confused over here. What exactly do you mean by that?πŸ˜›

It was a good but I know for sure you are way better.😊
Now Don't get angry.😑 Remember you wanted this strict assessment result. 

What a joke! You know I CAN NOT get angry with you until and unless you decide to be Mother Teresa to bitches out there in your hostel -.- 
Of course I wanted strict assessment that is why I called you and asked you to review it na. I know there can be no one else who'll correct me more harshly. You need to be harsh and blunt at points which you are to me now.
You won't believe that I was dancing when I saw the latter part of he comment. With all those comments, I needed something to chain me down and keep me grounded 🀣
Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you penned it down so beautifully.πŸ‘

Stars & Fireflies are 2 of my fav metaphors β€οΈ
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Akshuuu πŸ€—</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I miss you so much yaar.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Eeekkks Thank you 😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yaar why are they so awesome?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tu na mujhe ek Manik dhund ke de and I'll promise I'll work my ass off to get into Xaviers. Bas mujhe ek Manik laakar de na!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love you [<3]</font>

Abe if ur free Plz call me
I miss u a lot <3
If I had the power to find someone like Manik,you think I wouldn't have found for myself ?
But I'll try
U better work ur ass off for Xaviers or I'll kill you
I love u tooo <3
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

"Walking with a friend in dark is better than walking alone in light"

Love.

No one gets it when demands of it.

No one escapes it when wants to.

No one dies without it even if wished so.

I can not even coherent what I am exactly feeling. As I have always said while discussing in ATs that writers are very much aware of what they are doing. They know what to do and how to present it to us. They know that we have had our share of daily soaps with cheesy clich storyline and that is exactly not the thing we are looking for. They have created characters so deep that we cannot help but relate to them. Connect with them.

I can't help but be glad that the CVs are going beyond the cliched scenarios. During the Diwali episode when he caught her dupatta, I was expecting an 'aur paas' scene, but the way she shoved him in the tummy and stole the dupatta? Priceless. <3 And therefore, you're right. We can't help but connect with them. And I guess that's cause there is no black and white when it comes to the characters. Every single one of them has a grey shade (except maybe that jackass, Harshad, but we'll see about that)

Coming to today's episode, well it was simply perfect. Not only because it had Manik and Nandini's confession but also I can see the vortex of the mess nearing. The coins are set, chances are being played, fate played hers, life played it's. Now we shall see the consequences of the clash of life and fate. We'll see who all will emerge out of it as winners without getting defeated in this game of chess.

Consequences of life and fate? YEP. YEP. Never pretty, always eventful, and whoever goes through the game, comes out stronger - let's hope we can say the same for MaNan. 

Today episode was very symbolic and now, I can see a bit clearly that what may happen.

She came. She got impressed. She admired his efforts. She felt important to someone. She felt the belonging.

He came. He saw. He was surprised. He felt loved. He felt needed. He felt warmth. He felt abode.

Ufff, these two little lines knocked me off my feet - cause that's EXACTLY what happened. The happy smiles on each of their faces? Hayye, totally worth all the trouble for Dhruv ;) 

Today's MaNan's scene had too much of emotional connectivity to gather it into absolute combinations of 26 alphabets.

Yes, I am glad that the kiss happened. Like everyother, I was waiting for it too but what took me off my feet was Manik's confession.

Precisely. The kiss was obviously the cherry on top of the cake, but the confession? MY GOSH, WHAT A CAKE!!! πŸ˜ƒ

It is trust. It is security. It is feeling of importance. It is the guidance light that he seeks. He wants nothing but these and Nandini gave him exactly that.

Trust. That's the most important thing for the two of them, and it is so wonderfully emphasised, that it made me cry out in happiness. 

He didn't want those clich confessions of love from her. He didn't need any of those stupid promises from her. All he wanted was assurance. Assurance that she'll stay by his side, humesha. Will shine for him like a star, humesha. Will include him in her prayers, humesha. Will trust him, humesha. He just wanted to make sure that the happiness, homeliness and hope he is getting stays with him, humesha.

Humesha. Forever. That's the promise. Never once did we hear 'I love you' but we didn't have to. Neither did the two of them. Because those four promises, said it all. 

What will he give her in return?

He'll keep her happy. He'll make her fireflies glow. He'll let her commit her share of mistakes and cover up for her. He'll let her enjoy the childhood she lost. He'll let her get to know the child within her. He'll get her out of the shell she built so hard that it never slips away, not even when she is drunk.

UFFF Adiii, so wonderfully penned. 'He'll let her enjoy the childhood she lost, he'll make her fireflies glow' - THESE.LINES. Ab kya bolu? Don't wanna say anything more than - hayyye <3

When she asked him what he wants to hear I could definitely see her wish to see him happy. She'll take down the whole world if it makes her man happy. She'll do whatever is in her power to make him happy. That is the amount of care that she holds for him. That is the amount of love she secured, only for him.

That's true. The way she wants to know what he thinks, what he feels, and it takes me back to that Diwali episode where she asks him to smile and laugh humesha - and if it's in her power to make him smile like that, then HELL - she'll go for it...humesha. 

He came to her from behind when she was searching for him. Don't you guys see, he is incapable of leaving her alone? It's not in him to leave her. He'll be there for her, with her, humesha. Even if he tries to hide, to back off, he can't. No matter how hard he tries to stay away from her, he can't.

UFFF!!!!! Do you see the amount of 'ufff's used? That just goes to show how wonderfully you've analysed this. The way he comes up behind her when she's searching? The library, the locked room, the confession - I love how everything in this show just connects and they show it without having to flashback a gazillion times - it's minimalistic, it's perfect. And you've penned it that way too! 

She doesn't let him. She seeks for him. She wants him. She's scared, now, to step out without him. She is scared to think of a life without him, without the security she gets when she is with him.

And he?

He can't see her like that. He can't let her be weak. He can't let her be scared. He can't let her be the target of Monsters roaming around.

So, he comes back. Back to where he belongs. Back to where he is needed. Back to where he wants to be.

Marrr jaawaaan Adiii! Beautifully written. Iss se zyaada I can't say anything more, because I'm left speechless. Sacchi mucchi. 

So homely he is that he lays himself bare, in front of her, at her mercy. He trusts her with himself. With his vulnerability. With his emotions. He tells her of the effect she has on him. He tells her that she is his anchor, his sanity, his salvation, his light, his star.

And she? What did she do?

She accepts him the way he is. She lets go of her hatred for his love. She who would flare up at the mere mention of stars doesn't get offended when he calls her so. Just because, he likes them. They are important to him. She lets go of the remaining negativity within her because he gave her reason to.

Fireflies.

She believes in them.

He doesn't.

But. He believes in her belief.

He won't let her belief fall down; he won't let her fall down. He'll protect her belief just the way he'll protect her.

I cannot believe the amazingness that is this post. Especially the last few lines. It portrays the simplicity amongst the complex nature of their relationship, and by GOD! It's wonderful. It's incredible. The thought that went into it is just commendable. Beautifully penned Adiii, for the n'th time! πŸ˜† Now you know, how serious I am about it? πŸ˜†

I don't see them parting. Angst? Yes. But no partings. It's their journey together to clear up the mess around.

- Aditi😊

Keep on shining Adiii! Beautiful post! πŸ˜³