Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Shagun, I remember you my hugs.. 
Nice post!!  first of all I don't want sacrificing track but cv's will never go for it.. They need to create tension and drama between the  couple.. At first Manik will be furious over DV in where he reached to confession level.. Maybe later due to HS ugly attempt in ditching Fab5 using Kabir as his weapon definitely it will burst out as a huge issue.. It's that I just don't want MM turning to monster mode where I just want him to keep his word on Nandini in trusting her.. 
But after watching his reactions on DV.. The painful feelings in his eyes, in a helpless mode.. Again I felt later he might recall his attack, moreover his reactions doesn't seems to be on sacrificed mode it looks more painful filled with extreme grief . That's the reason he may back off, I don't know how far Nandini will pass through when she was completely aware of those happenings between DV and MM.. It might be MM staying away from her, Or Kair's issue will make to do so, or we can see his emotional composed emotions in balancing Nandini and DV.. Only I can see his mental pressure, possessive attempt... Again that's true all these trials and testings make them more fonder.. It's just unexplainable and unbreakable!! One and only word trusting each other makes them.. So I just want from both sides.. 
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

hey there,

I remember you from IPK forum...it's good to see you around...ya I know that this is a very different and beautiful show...i guess, I am just preparing myself for the worst...hoping to be proven wrong and getting an unexpected turn...😳😳

I am soo sure cvs of this show is gonna really surprise us ..if not i am gonna kill thmπŸ˜†..bt till nw this show is just awesome and yeah lemme also wait for worst and get an unexpectd turn πŸ˜‰
meera2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want them to pine for each other...the separation should affect them so much tht all their loved ones can see that they are dying inside and try all ways to bring them back together...😊...i know its cliched...so guess the CVs wud hv thought of something more awesome...

shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: amni375

I think this show being zara hatke, will not be a sacrifice track.   Manik loves her and he will not let her go easy.  I think he will be possessive kind of guy.  No one will come between him and his Nandini.  If it's the sacrificed your love for your friend than it's the same old crap.  

Why can't once they show a  track where you put your love first?  Why does friendship has to come first?  

ya, i agree...i am also fed up of friendship coming first and luv taking the back seat...l hope cvs break this trend and give us something logical and sensible...and because of manan,it all will become blissful and beautiful at the end!😳😳
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Hi Shagun, I remember you my hugs.. 

Nice post!!  first of all I don't want sacrificing track but cv's will never go for it.. They need to create tension and drama between the  couple.. At first Manik will be furious over DV in where he reached to confession level.. Maybe later due to HS ugly attempt in ditching Fab5 using Kabir as his weapon definitely it will burst out as a huge issue.. It's that I just don't want MM turning to monster mode where I just want him to keep his word on Nandini in trusting her.. 
But after watching his reactions on DV.. The painful feelings in his eyes, in a helpless mode.. Again I felt later he might recall his attack, moreover his reactions doesn't seems to be on sacrificed mode it looks more painful filled with extreme grief . That's the reason he may back off, I don't know how far Nandini will pass through when she was completely aware of those happenings between DV and MM.. It might be MM staying away from her, Or Kair's issue will make to do so, or we can see his emotional composed emotions in balancing Nandini and DV.. Only I can see his mental pressure, possessive attempt... Again that's true all these trials and testings make them more fonder.. It's just unexplainable and unbreakable!! One and only word trusting each other makes them.. So I just want from both sides.. 

πŸ€— it is nice to see old frnds here

I completely agree...this is the time when both manik and nandini can remain on their words and prove to each other that their confessions were not just a mere talk but they actually meant every word...TRUST HAMESHA...i just hope, cvs remain true to there well defined image and continue giving us such good epsiodes!😳😳
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan145

I am soo sure cvs of this show is gonna really surprise us ..if not i am gonna kill thmπŸ˜†..bt till nw this show is just awesome and yeah lemme also wait for worst and get an unexpectd turn πŸ˜‰

i can lend u a hand in killing cvs if they don't surprise usπŸ˜†...ya, iam hoping for the best!😳
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera2014

I want them to pine for each other...the separation should affect them so much tht all their loved ones can see that they are dying inside and try all ways to bring them back together...😊...i know its cliched...so guess the CVs wud hv thought of something more awesome...

ya i know, these ideas are sounding clinched...so cvs should just prove us all wrong!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys ...I think we shouldn't sweat about it..do you remember when nandini was asked about love..she said true lovers will be strong and inseparable no matter how many hardships they have to face.. Those words really give me hope anddd sooo I don't think they will be separated... They can't stay without each other...they "trust" each other...hameshaaa