Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Bla bla bla 🤣 

🤣
zzz15 thumbnail
Awesome post. I agree. I read the posts on IF and watch the show and my reactions are completely different from what I have seen and from what I have read. It's really not too bad, it just sucks that this week it felt like more of repetition of last week. Honestly though, that's what happens when watching a show when it's ongoing. I am not gonna lie and deny that I miss my daily SaHil fix, but the couple can't be romancing 24/7, other things have to happen as well...unfortunately CVs have been dragging their feet on making something really happen this week, but fortunately it looks like we will finally get back into the thick of things with drama. Hopefully the CVs will manage to make it a good, enticing watch.  
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

🤣

Hence the Bla 🤣 🤣
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheImbecile

Awesome post. I agree. I read the posts on IF and watch the show and my reactions are completely different from what I have seen and from what I have read. It's really not too bad, it just sucks that this week it felt like more of repetition of last week. Honestly though, that's what happens when watching a show when it's ongoing. I am not gonna lie and deny that I miss my daily SaHil fix, but the couple can't be romancing 24/7, other things have to happen as well...unfortunately CVs have been dragging their feet on making something really happen this week, but fortunately it looks like we will finally get back into the thick of things with drama. Hopefully the CVs will manage to make it a good, enticing watch.  

I miss sahil too, and need Sanam out of the hell hope she's in!
But you're right, the other stuff has to happen, too. 

Just have to keep watching and hope they up the pace this week. 

Everyone needs something to be happy about this week, no matter who/what we watch for - everyone seems like they need their fix.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Aww Nikki sweetheart!

Sunehripanic-strickenright?

Never fear.

Rehan will save the day.

Hugs baby!

Seher is panic-stricken but I have lil faith in her RN Faru I so hope she runs away from the house on the wedding day. Time to keep up the legacy of Mum Zoya Farooqui, Seher. Be the Run-Away-Bride!!
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

Seher is panic-stricken but I have lil faith in her RN Faru I so hope she runs away from the house on the wedding day. Time to keep up the legacy of Mum Zoya Farooqui, Seher. Be the Run-Away-Bride!!

Haha! Fantastic idea.

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG another runaway bride! Bring it on! <3 

Nikita..do you honestly think..honestly that Seher will agree to marry Aahil? She loves Rehaan and only him. She melts even at his tiny glimpses. Don't let the negative bullies reinforce their insecurities and fear in you. It's just a show at the end of the day. Besides Seher is smart enough to find a way to get out of this problem.

And I am 100% sure that Seher will find Sanam and figure out her connection to her. Figure out Billi's plan and slam Raziya's. Sanam and Aahil will get remarried and Seher will be welcomed in the house as Sanam's sister. How else will we get our Sehaan? Take a chill pill and just wait it out. We will get what we want soon.

Edit: Negative peeps. Stay away from my reply. I don't have any time for you. 🤢
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg Jyesss! !!

This is plausible! 

Hayyyeee! 

Zoya legacy.

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am surprised that some are enjoying this track. And a positive post, good.
But then I just cannot shun the negative things that is shown in the show.
Okay I get it that some watch the show for revenge or whatever. But there are many who watches the show for the leads(Sanam & Ahil for me) as well & I am talking about the TRP audience because it is a fact(TRPs!).
Well the example you gave is not convincing much for me since none of the shows you mentioned have good TRPs. Not even Q.H
Well, there are many things in the show which irks me, just to point out a few-
1. Seher- I don't think she deserves sympathy just because she is AsYa' daughter or had a bad childhood, atleast as of now. Yes, she is acting a bad woman. What I am not liking is Seher being all powerful & torturing Billi while Sanam is being relegated to the background. I don't agree with the fact that Sanam cannot teach Billi a lesson, she very well can. I would have been very happy if this daring attitude is shown in Sanam than Seher. Because Sanam has been like that since the beginning. Please this is my personal opinion. Don't blame me when I say that I cannot connect with Seher. And for the revenge track currently, its like a bad woman taking revenge on another evil woman. Her monologues & so called pain have no effect on me. 😕 I can connect to Sanam more.
2. I also hate the fact that Ahil is limited to a showpiece in the show.  It has been always been like that I guess. It irks me that thee man is just for glamour quotient without any brain. What we are shown is unpalatable Aher romance. The CVs could have worked better, they could have shown us some hit or miss Sanam or Ahil scenes rather. Look I don't think any of us are liking such scenes. And it might effect SaHil scenes later. I know some may say that everything is necessary in the show but SaHil scenes were never shown in plenty after the marriage. Just a few episodes here & there. Apart  from that no. Now toh leave it only Seher hogs the limelight.
Also this repeated attempts of killing does not even look interesting. About comedy, do I have to mention the pukeworthy methods of comedy with which the Cvs try to entertain us? Khala khalu were comic to a certain extent, not anymore. 🥱
The show is also low in logic. I don't know how many times they changed  the will. I don't even understand now. 😆. They even made the real marriage fake for drama. 😆 and wow we are supposed to enjoy the show with zilch logic. 😆
And to mention the new twist of this pending Aher marriage. I know it wont happen. But more than that I hope Ahil has an awakening. Because Cvs have a tendency of showing the men being airhead & the women doing all the brain work.
Why am I complaining because I exactly know it will be Seher's awakening & not Ahil.
The reason I posted this essay just to point out this show does not have good drama, intrigue, comedy or suspense. Or atleast I must say it failed to convince me. The only good thing the show has is shown too less.
Well the show decreased in TRPs because it deserved & not because of Diwali, because a few shows did increase what about them? I cannot say what will happen next week. Might be this week was marginally better but not convincing enough. 🥱
After all its easy for some to say dekhna hai toh dekho & not care about TRPs. And when the TRPs drop, excuse in as a problem of the taste of the TRP audience & not the problem of the show. 😛 But it can be the other way round too you know. Just saying since I have seen this happen before. 😛😆