Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks to this criticism Asit Modi is chnging his ways.
Earlier there used to be promotion for any stupid film. At least this has been changed. 

Ganpati utsav used to be package deal , Utsav+ function organised by the Great Tappu sena. Gld this time they had it short.

Thanks to the critics, Swach Bharat Abhiyan track didn't lose its essence. 

And all thanks to this criticism, Mr. Modi thought of getting new characters for his show which according him was not possible at all.

Earlier, Shaym Pathak had also confirmed his marriage as Popatlal during Bulbul's track but it later turned out to be rumour. Even if this Mayur Vakani playing the role of Daya's mother is true he won't give you a postive reply.He is ought to say he has no idea about it.

These kind of articles sprang up to understand how the audience will take it. If you support it, they will go on with this idea only.Thus, criticism is also important as much as appreciation.

We btw have appreciative posts also. THis year has been really bad. SO, you won't find many.
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ tarana.luv

spot on...👍🏼..100% agree with you.

we just talk and discuss about the character, your are absolutely rite...actors are just puppets in the hands of director and the script.

whatever the script demands, the director says...its their duty to perform, we don't criticize the actor on their personal life.

otherwise...jetha, champak, bhide and others are super actors and i am big fan of them.
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaise hogi acting acchi.
Ek point par wo middle class log ki baat karte hai aur dusre point par Superstars unko bhai aur bhabi bula rahe hai. Its looks so out of place.

ya to dikhao ki ye log Mohan lal ko pehchante hai to sab ko pehchan rahe hai.

Ya dikhao jaise Mehta ke dost the Vinay Pathak ( Quite possibe because Mehta is a writer)

Ya fir ek character aisa le aao jo kisi tarah film line se related ho. Jaise props deliver karne wala ya manager ya aisa hi kuch. Aisa to nahi hai na ki film industry me middle class kaam nahi kar rahe hai. Grass root level me kisi ko bata do.
tarana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...by the way thanks ahmed n dey bh for reading my views so patiently n replying with even more patience...n regarding the gud tracks...the wait is still on...n ya for me jethalal n Daya are still the backbone of show...n m sure that one day OLD TMKOC will b BACK...Bye...N ENJOY
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ tarana.luv

keep writing my friend..we are here for fun and to discuss on our all time fav. show...TMKOC..!!

As you said...fingers crossed and hoping the good old days of TMKOC are back..😊
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If cvs really wants to show Daya ben mother why dont they show that  Daya ben mother llook like her ie her duplicate 
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: CricktFan

If cvs really wants to show Daya ben mother why dont they show that  Daya ben mother llook like her ie her duplicate 

asit bhai ko ek aur idea mil gaya...😆, lekin yahan ek daya ko bardasht karna mushkil ho raha hai aur aap double role ki baat kar rahe hain...😆
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: terenaam_ahm

asit bhai ko ek aur idea mil gaya...😆, lekin yahan ek daya ko bardasht karna mushkil ho raha hai aur aap double role ki baat kar rahe hain...😆

True that 😆