Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Meethi tries to comfort Akash, same time, Akash also helps Meethi to cure the sneeze 
niiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash gets a call frm Maiyaa who says tat someone (a guy) has cum to meet Meethi...so maiyaa asks Meekash to return home soon...Meekash wonder whom it would be !!!!
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Meekash is in car, meethi fall asleep in akash shoulder, akash caresses her hair, both reaches the home and is surprised to see veer there
niiii thumbnail
Meekash are speechless seeing Veer...Meethi runs and Hugs Veer..both cry emotionally..
Meethi asks veer " Why u left me Papa,i was missing u a lot"
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Veer also hugs meethi, akash get blessings from veer. Veer says he is gng to stay with his princess
niiii thumbnail
Meethi screams in joy and says," im so happy,i cant believe,my papa is gng to stay wid me..thnk u papa" she hugs akash then and says," Papa wait fr few mins,i will cook ur fav dishes" and meethi runs to kitchen in joy
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Meethi is cooking veer's favourite dishes, akash and veer talking about the company matters, veer complements akash for taking care of meethi as a kid, and giving mother, father, brother, friendly  love to her, he says its his duty to take care as she is his life 😊
niiii thumbnail
All r seated in the Dining table having dinner..Meethi serves Veer and he says," Palak panner my fav,it reminds me of ur Mom Ichcha.she use to cook fr me".Meethi consoles Veer and then veer and meethi feed each othr..
Akash smiles seeing Meethi happy
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Akash thinks in mind want to see meethi happy like this always , Veer says becoz of akash only i'm here, meethi is happy to hear this and her love for akash get increases ❤️
niiii thumbnail
All r on their respective rooms sleeping..Meethi is so happy and says Akash,"Akash i cant express my happiness,papa is home..its all bcos of u..thnx akash".he replies,"its my duty Rajkumari,i want u to stay happy frevr"..both smile and hug..while veer sees Ichcha's photo and says," Our meethi is so happy...bt i miss u so much ichcha"Edited by niiii - 9 years ago