Uttaran

**||Forum Game: Continue the Story ||** - Page 4

-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Meethi is worried ' "but Akash, she is wearing a wig na " ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

"It's ok Meethi, we will steal that wig from Nani and make her suffer " Akash says with full determination 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Akash and meethi make a plan to steal nani's wig, At night nani is sleeping meekash enters the room and steal her wig and leave from there, late nite nani gets up from sleep and start screaming
-Sud- thumbnail
Everyone come to the room, all see Nani bald, unfortunately no one recognises her !
"I think this is lady is a theif !! Get the broom , let's hit her " Divya says 

(What happens to meekash romantic dinner. ??🤣! We forgot tit. ) 
niiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nani shouts in anger ," You too Divya,im ur Mausiji".All r shocked to see her...Nani says," I will severly punish the person who hav stolen my wig,so kindly handovr the wig to me "...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
jogi come and say mausi ji u r unnecessary making issue .we will provide u another wig .nani says no jogi beta I want my old wig only .I dont want new wig . here meekash laughing with each other after stealing wig
niiii thumbnail
Nani says" i knw no one will support me,so only i hav calld a person ( black magician )who will find all the theifs by touching their hand" he will cum here in few mins to find the one who stole my wig
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Before nani meets the black magician, meekash blackmails and gave some money, and so that she can't say the truth. Meekash is enjoying the romantic dinner by feeding each other and is happy, black magician enter's the house, every one says nani got mad
-Sud- thumbnail
Black magician  , as per meekash plan , he first touches nani's hand says "this lady hv done so many sins that she will suffer a lot" 
Meanwhile, meekash enjoy the dinner happily 
niiii thumbnail
Nani gets shocked while othrs laugh and tease...Nani slaps that magician and runs away...
While Akash and meethi were dancing romantically in the rain..Edited by niiii - 9 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
aakash and meethi catch cold after dancing in rain .meekash going on sneezing