What will happen in 1500 episode ? Meekash seperation again?

Posted: 9 years ago
As uttaran gng to complete 1500 episodes on next friday (Nov 7) as 2 telecast is cut, what will happen they'll show some drastic illogical twist for sure, as far as i remember episode ** 1000 - tapu's grand entry, ** 1100 - Ichcha's accident and her death track, ** 1200 - Akash works as a servant to win back meethi, ** 1300 - Meethi get out of paralysis and doubt maiya , ** 1400 - Meethi came to know that she cant becum mom, left house landed in pak' now ** 1500 - ??? What will happen ??? * Rani's rescue * Meethi or akash severly got hurt while saving rani * Akash came to know about chameli as his ex-wife * Meethi leave akash yet again * Any suggestions, Do share u'r views
Awesome post...

Im sure tat on tat epi meekash will cum to knw of chameli and rani relation wid Akash...mayb again Meekash separation...

Anyways sure no happy epi 😭
Nice thinking 
Yes, now the episode is very nearby I think relaxation of truth of Chameli will be there ...

Or maybe , according to latest news, Meethi disguises and goes for rani, so maybe she may end up in trouble 
Agree with u both, we cant expect any logic in uttaran, they always show opposite of our wish with worst twist,
Hmmm
I don't know

But, I feel something will happen with Muktha
The reason is se told 2 times that she wants to die
One, she told Meethi to bring a rope and hang her
Two, she told Vishnu to just kill her ...

Don't know why, but I think some twist will be there in mushnu life 
anything but not Meekash separation please
Just end the drama. Simple. 
yup agree with u both, better they can end it
Kill that Damini...until she is alive...Meethi's suffering and sacrifices for Mukta and Thakur's family will continue.
Originally posted by newkq

Kill that Damini...until she is alive...Meethi's suffering and sacrifices for Mukta and Thakur's family will continue.

yup agree with u