Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sum29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shubho Bijoya and belated Happy Diwali to you Mohana...this story from you is such a nice gift after the Pujas and Diwali...Khub Bhalo...chaliye jao...please continue the good work. All The Best !
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome and brilliantly written loved the starting story πŸ‘β­οΈaww i love My Abhay Raichand no one can be like him ever 😳 keep updating such interesting updates soonπŸ˜‰ !! keep it up mohana dear it's fabulous πŸ‘!! Tfs for pm !! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for liking it dear.
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mohana1417

Thanks a lot for liking it dear.

it's ok dear keep updating πŸ˜ƒ waise i m Chitra only i hope u remember me πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Sum29

WOW ! Amazing Start Mohana...Got your story link...and I have read it...fabulous stuff...and you have begun from the right place...My Life after death...the story of Abhayendra after his death...and being given a existence as a Vampire by Chand and Haseena...even when PKYEK was on air...I always wanted to know more about Abhayendra and Maithali's love story...and about his initial period as a Vampire...after coming to terms with the fact that he was dead...his life as a human was over...he was now a walking dead creature...and existed by sucking blood...and also the heart breaking fact that his love Maithali was dead...but PKYEK didnot devote much time to this part of the story...they did not show some epiosdes on Abhayendra and Maithali...Well you have begun well Mohana...continue the story...keep up the good work...you know what your story...your effort to write a story has infact inspired me to write a story by myself...now even I might write s story on this forum...but don't worry I won't copy your story...it will be an original story by me...but yes about a Vampire and a Mortal...their lovestory...I will have VISU in my mind as the leads...though I might change the names instead of Abhay and Piya...but nevertheless I wish you All The Best for your story...Go ahead and ROCK with your story and entertain us.

Thankyou sooo much dear . I am soo glad that you like my story and now i eagerly waiting to see your story. I am sure your story will be too good. All your posts are soo good, so i can imagine from this that your story will be excellent dear. I am waiting for it.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
I was totally right. U should write more on abhiya's.

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

it's ok dear keep updating πŸ˜ƒ waise i m Chitra only i hope u remember me πŸ˜‰

Offcourse i remember you, i even follow you on twitter dear. How can i forget you.

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

wow

simply brilliant. abhay's feelings, his pain , his despair was well written.

do cont soon

Thanks a lot dear for liking it.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Bdw d start is awsm. It was totally wonderful. I luved it.

Originally posted by: Sum29

Shubho Bijoya and belated Happy Diwali to you Mohana...this story from you is such a nice gift after the Pujas and Diwali...Khub Bhalo...chaliye jao...please continue the good work. All The Best !

Same to you dear and thanks once again.

Originally posted by: piaviviandsena

I was totally right. U should write more on abhiya's.

Oh dear, you inspired me soo thanks a lot for this.