Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
will update 3 next parts tonight
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

part 19 - soji are now talking with each other freely and their relation is geting better.. but ya the canada thing scared the hell out of me.. wen u had written it in previous 2 updates i thought it is just for showing soham's work in khet.. but wen u told that the canada track is actually coming.. i was scaredπŸ˜†.. cant see soji far from each other.
could compleely feel rajji's pain when she heard soham telling infront of everyone that he will have to go canada n rajji went downstairs.. and wen rajji said " canada is so far ".. awww my heart went out for her.. could feel her fear😭.. but next moment she held her up and showed that she is happy and encouraged soham .. kudos to u for completely sticking to the way rajji's character has been shown and exploring it even more and in a better wayπŸ‘.. and hurray finally soham could feel rajji's pain wihtout anyone telling himπŸ˜›.. he could sense it that rajji is not happy with canda going but still trying to show that she is happy..and angad simran scenes are also perfect according to their characteristicsπŸ‘πŸΌ..

part 20-  i have to admit it that this part is my most favourite one from all the parts till now..ok right from the starting.. wen rajji woke up in soham's arms..there was no awkardness between both and rajji joking with soham was such a pleasure to read.. this part explains that soham n rajji are now actually behaving like husband and wife with each other.. the emotions, the depth in their relation has come out brilliantly the way u wrote.. soham's all attention on rajji throughtout the day bcoz his heart already started to miss her.. he wants to talk with her and make her calm.. and at last rajji couldnt control her tears n hugged soham.. i would say this hug was pending from many updates.. finally u brought the hug now ..and in this update the timing and importance of soji hug is most perfect.. it was like now they had to hugπŸ˜ƒ.. and the last para of the update is most precious and u have written it amazingly.. so many emotions in that one para..rajji sleeping by keeping soham's hand near her heart and soham realises that wat hapened that night can never be a mistake.. it cant get better than this..

part 21 - thanx for the tie sceneπŸ˜ƒ.. loved it. and i loved the way soham said. "u are making it hard for me to go"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..u know i was readin this part with a frightened heart bcoz of canada track.. and wen soham was leaving and kisses rajji on forehead and that entire scene.. i was feeling like some emotional song is playing in background🀣🀣.. 

part 22 - when u told abt canada track i had imagined abt some other angle in canada that may take up soham's attentionπŸ˜‰.. and it gave me more tensionπŸ˜†.. but thankfully u didnt took that angle in ur story.. thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. ok ..but now ye priya tapak padi soham ke piche.. the way u have written it i could imagine her being a chipku kind of person who is half obssessed and half madπŸ˜‰.. abhi dekna hoga soham apne aap ko kaise bachata he is bala seπŸ˜† ..pehle bhi kuch kam tha kya jo abi ye bhi soham ke piche .. poor rajji .. but watever it may i am sure it will lead to soham realising his love for rajji.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

waiting for next updates dear..
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updates...
story is getting more interesting..., waiting for others parts
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow yaar
It was amazing
It is soo interesting
Pleasr coutinue soon
I really cant wait for next part
And i dont like this priya
Poor soham
but it is interesting
Please . coutinue soon
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all parts are so nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...bcz its only about soji and their love especially soham discovering his feelings  for rajjiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...now there is  no  awkwardness or hesitation between them ..and finally soham realised that whatever had happened was not mistake.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..they are talking freely and normally ...at first i thought soham will reject the proposal because of his 30 day promise...but .hope ithis canadian twist will bring positive twist πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...this pshyco priya will do the same work what buaji had done in the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...its very difficult to see our soji  far from each other ...but dooriyaan bhi hain zaruri ...while reading that part of businessmen proposal i think please yaar send him to some other country not canada ..at least  we will feel safe ...but after forehead kissing scene i m feeling safe ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
.Rajji. thumbnail

Part 23 Day 12

(DAY TWO IN CANADA)

In the morning, Sohum wakes up a bit disoriented. He goes to wash his face when he remembers drunk priya kissing him on his cheek, he rubs his cheeks more than necessary. He puts on a suit with a new tie and he puts the tie pin Rajji offered him, he has a smile on his face while doing this. He looks at his watch, it's already 10 am (it's evening in india). He thinks "Even if it's a bit early, I should call her now because I don't think I'll have the time during the day" but before sohum can dial; priya enters the room and says that it's time for breakfast. She says "you're already late you know, you shouldn't make my father wait!" sohum has no choice so he puts his phone back in his pocket and follows her downstairs.

On the other side of the world, simreen told rajji that sohum has planned to phone her tonight. Rajji is excited, she sits in the living room with her phone close and looking at the landline phone because she doesn't know on which one will sohum call. Eventually he doesn't phone and she falls asleep on the couch. Angad comes later to wake her up and he tells her that sohum might have gotten busy so she might as well go to sleep in her room. Rajji is very sad that Sohum didn't call her.

[during the day in canada, all the keth business is going on.] At some point pdg asks Sohum what he thinks so far of this western life. Sohum says that it's different but it has its good sides too. Pdg asks how the evening with his daughter was. Sohum is embarrassed so he responds vaguely that it was great. Pdg laughs (he's a fun loving guy).

Sohum is glad that he got to spend the day outside because he doesn't want to run into Priya. She makes him uncomfortable.

In the evening, sohum wants to phone rajji but it's the middle of the night in india and he doesn't want to disturb her. He sits a moment with his phone in his hand, thinking of Rajji. Suddenly he hears a knock on the door. It's the servant. He says that it's time for dinner. Sohum sighs and follow him. During the dinner, priya makes sneaky remarks, she says "it feels like sohum is already part of the family" or "it's funny how I feel so comfortable with him round". Basically she is hitting at her parents that they have to buy her sohum. Sohum is very uncomfortable but he tries to stay polite and he lets her talk.

Priya spends the evening with her mom. She keeps on saying she has fallen in love with sohum. That just his presence is making her out to be a better person. She says that he is so different from all the boys she meets and that he is very handsome. Her mother agrees and says that he is very well mannered too and perfectly composed. They spend the night gushing.

On the other side, sohum is lying on his bed, he is playing with the tie pin, lost in his thoughts. His brain is processing all the information he has got up until now about this Canada job but his heart misses rajji.

short update because i wanted to write day 12 and 13 separately. sorry for the delay, i had an hectic week. Will update a lot today. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
soji123 thumbnail
short but nice update..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...omg !!!priya is in love with soham
and soji cant contact with eachother...i hope this situation will not create misunderstanding .. soham  please  call rajji ..she will not get disturbed ..infact she will jump with happinessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by soji123 - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Part 24~Day 13

It's the third day that sohum has left and he told Rajji he would call her regularly but so far he didn't call her at all. It's the evening and she is sitting on the couch in the living room. She is feeling really down about the whole situation but she keeps recalling that he said "Only 3 days", it gives her strength so and she calms down. She is a bit angry too. If Sohum didn't mean to call her then he shouldn't have told her he would.

(DAY THREE IN CANADA)

The first thing that sohum does in the morning is calling at his house. Rajji answers because Simren and Angad already went to sleep.

Rajji : "hello?".

When sohum says "Hello Rajji?" rajji hangs up angrily. She is mad because he didn't phone her earlier. She stands next the phone, pouting. Sohum is confused, he thinks it's a technical problem so he tries again but rajji doesn't respond. Simreen and angad gets out of their room. They are behind rajji so she doesn't see them. Simreen moves forward to pick up the phone but angad who understood the situation, seeing Rajji standing angrily next to the phone, he puts his hand on Simreen shoulder and brings her back inside their room.

Simreen : "Angad... What is it? The phone is ringing and Rajji isn't picking it up!"

Angad smiles sheepishly at her : "It's a probably a phone call from sohum, let her handle it. Come on, let's go back to sleep"

Sohum tries to call once again but as previously, no one responds. Rajji suddenly decides that she might as well answer but as she picks up, sohum hangs up thinking that maybe he should try later on.

Rajji is now upset and she think that she shouldn't have ignored his call because god knows when sohum will call her again. She already feels the itch from waiting for his phone call. She is angry at herself and her stubbornness.

Suddenly the phones rings again, she hurries up to answer

"Hello Sohum?"

Silence on the other side

"Sohum? Is that you ? I'm sorry I didn't pick up earlier, I was being childish. Sohum are you here?"

sohum finally says "You've been pouting again haven't you?"

Rajji is being moody "If my husband had phoned me earlier, I wouldn't feel the need to pout!"

he says "You're right. I'm sorry, I'm really busy here because there is so much to see in such a little amount of time."

Rajji tears up and doesn't say anything. Sohum realizes that something might be wrong so he says "You know rajji...I've been missing your little tantrums here."

Rajjis laughs, still crying a bit.

Sohum continues "I'll be back tomorrow by the evening, and then I'll let you be as angry at me as you want."

Rajji says "You can count on me for that!" They both laugh quietly.

There is a silence where they both just enjoy being in the virtual company of each other. Suddenly priya enters the room "Sohum, you're up? it's time for breakfast. Woah this salwar kameez looks good on you!" Sohum is shocked. He says "Rajji, I'll hang up for now." He puts phone down, still a bit shocked. And then says "I'll be ready in two minutes, please wait for me downstairs".

Rajji at the other side is shocked. Simreen, who have been listening to the conversation peeking through her bedroom door, comes near her jokingly saying "so you feeling better now that you've talked to your husband?" but seeing the expression of utter shock on rajji's face, she stops joking right away. "Rajji... what's going on?" she asks, worried.

Rajji recomposes herself quickly. "Nothing babhi. It's just that the line got cut up very fast. That's nothing." Simreen nods and goes back to her room saying "There is so much distance between india and Canada, we can't know what is going on..." Rajji looks at her, livid, because her words hint unknowingly at what just happened.

At the breakfast, sohum isn't enjoying his time at all because he knows that rajji has heard priya over the phone. He knows that nothing happened with priya and that nothing will happen but still, it was a weird moment. Priya thinks about the name "rajji" she heard, she wonders who rajji is.

[again day full of business plans.]

At night when sohum comes down for dinner he only sees priya. He asks where her parents are. She says that they had been invited to a party/dinner at the last minute and they have rushed themselves outside. She adds that he shouldn't worry as they will be back later on in the night to get him to the airport.

Sohum nods. And sits at the table to eat.

Priya says, teasingly "They asked me to keep you company". Sohum is very uncomfortable. As they eat priya asks "who was the person you were on the phone with this morning?" sohum looks at her confused.

Priya continues "Rajji am I right? That's a very pretty name..."

Sohum nods.

There is a heavy silence. Priya keeps looking at him, waiting for him to say more.

Sohum was playing with his fork but he puts it down and look at Priya in the eyes : "It's my wife." He wishes he didn't have to talk about Rajji with Priya because he doesn't want to let priya in on anything of his personal life but at the same time it's necessary for him to say that the is married so that she stops her flirting.

At first priya freezes because she is not happy at all hearing that he has a wife but then she recomposes. She says "you're already married? But you're so young!" sohum stays silent at first but priya asks "How long have you been married for?" Sohum says "2 months."

Priya laughs, sohum looks at her angrily, she says "sorry, it's just that you seem to be so serious about your marriage that I started thinking that you were married for a few years already. So tell me... Was it a love marriage or an arranged one?"

Sohum looks at her, without answering.

It irks priya, she wants to make him talk so she initiate the conversation. She tells him her opinion about arranged marriages and how it's weird but romantic at the same time but people should always have the choice. She repeats her question saying that she's just being curious.

Sohum says "Arranged." And starts eating to let her know that the conversation is over.

Priya doesn't get the hint, she looks at him intensely. She says "So you're saying that you've been married for two months to a person that you didn't chose yourself right? Hmm... You probably don't even love her, do you?" There is something mean in her tone.

Sohum stops eating and looks at her right in the eyes, he says "She is my best friend."

Priya look at him provocatively and says "That's not love, is it?"

Sohum says "Thank you for the dinner, I will go back to my room now. I need to take some rest since my flight is in a few hours."

Priya watches him go and thinks that she doesn't care if he is married or not, she considers that she has all her chances to win his heart. He will not resist her.

When he goes up in his room, sohum takes his phone to text rajji but he doesn't know what to write. He is feeling guilty for having the weird conversations with the daughter of his boss, also he is frustrated because he misses rajji even though he only has been apart from her for 3 days, he wants to call her but now he hasn't the courage to do so because he knows that he will have to explain about priya. He throws his phone in frustration.

As he lies on his bed he thinks about the conversation with priya. (you probably don't love her - she's my best friend - that's not love) He is angry at himself. He wishes he could have said that he loved her. He's wouldn't have felt so insecure then and Priya would have shut her mouth! But he thinks again "What I have with rajji... can I call it love?" He doesn't feel comfortable calling their fragile rishta a love relationship. That would be going too far, too soon. But at the same time, they are married so what's the harm in saying that they love each other? His thoughts are all over the place, he is angry and frustrated and he can't wait to go back to his house, with his family and with Rajji.

In India, it's morning time, Rajji is happy to wake up because today is the day that sohum is coming back. The first thing she does in the morning is to check her phone. There is no text or missed phone call from Sohum. She sits down on her bed, feeling sad. She thinks about the girl voice she heard (sohum this salwar kameez looks good on you) and she doesn't like it. Why is a girl staying with Sohum? And the fact that she is being so familiar... it's not right. She wonders what is going on. It's not helping her that she misses Sohum so much, she feels fragile when he is not around. She shakes her head "No rajji. this is not like you. Be strong. Sohum is coming back today and it'll not be nice if you're all gloomy. Get up and get your work done!" She takes a deep breath and steps out of her room, a cheerful look on her face.

soji123 thumbnail
the story is getting more n more interesting ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,,waiting for next update
.Rajji. thumbnail

Part 25 ~Day 14

Pdg sends his servant to wake up Sohum. They (PDG, his wife and Sohum) have to leave the house in the middle of the night because the flight is at 3 am. Before getting out the house, Priya (who is not going with them) comes to sohum and hugs him. He is very uncomfortable but he can't say anything because PDG is watching them with a smile on his face.

Priya is all emotional, saying that she will miss him dearly. (without anyone noticing, priya is putting a note in his pocket as she is hugging him)

At the airport, pdg says "I will not ask you to give me any answer to the job offer right now. Just go back to your family and think things out. Consider your options, you might gain more than a job here." He is hinting at his daughter (he has seen how much she likes him and he thinks that Sohum and her could make a cute couple). Sohum is very uncomfortable again, he says thank you for the opportunities and goes (right now is not the right time to say that he is already happily married).

On the flight back, Sohum thinks a lot about Rajji. He can't wait to see her excited face when he will be back. "Such a child she is, she gets excited about every thing and anything!" he thinks to herself. He chuckles. He smiles all throughout the flight back.

at the maan house, Rajji and everyone are very excited because sohum is coming back in the evening. Rajji can't stay in place. Simreen says "It's your first time that your husband went away, you must be really excited to see him coming back, aren't you rajji?" rajji blushes. Angad loves seeing her like that, he knows that finally Sohum and Rajji are more than just live in partners" they now have feelings for each other even if it's still very fragile.

Once sohum step out the airport in india, he takes a deep breath. Finally he is back home. He is extremely happy. There is a driver waiting for sohum at the Indian airport.

It's night time at the Maan house when they hear a car at their door, they all go at the door. Sohum gets out of the car, he is looking simply handsome in his 3 piece suit and he has a glow on his face. The driver takes out his suitcase and then he goes off. Rajji is moved by the sight of her husband. He comes near them and gives them greetings. He hugs Veerjee and Simreen but just nods at Rajji because he is too shy to do anything in front of his brother and Babhi. Rajji keeps blushing and she can't look at him in the eyes. Simreen says "It's so good to see you back Sohum, but you must be really tired after this long day, go rest in your room, rajji will bring you dinner in a minute. We'll have all tomorrow to talk about everything." He says thanks and he goes straight to his room.

Rajji prepares him a light dinner with a glass of lassi and goes to bring it to him. She is too excited to see him back. As she enters the room, sohum is coming out of the shower and he has traded his suit for shalwar kameez. He sits on the bed and says "I'm too tired to eat." Rajji smiles fades away, she is sad because she has put lot of love into this little dinner. It's been three day since she hasn't taken a meal with her husband. She looks down at her tray with a defeated look on her face. Sohum looks at her with a smirk. He says "I'm too tired to eat...So you'll have to feed me."

Rajji looks up at him, surprised and starts blushing. She fakes a pout : "Don't tease me Sohum! It's not nice ! "

Sohum chuckles. Rajji sits beside him and feeds him. They eat in silence, just glad to be by each other side. Sohum looks happy. When they are finished, rajji puts the tray away and says "well you probably want to sleep now", she is about to get up to turn the light off when sohum catches her hand.

He says "One minute." Rajji is confused. Sohum takes something behind his pillow and give it to her. He says "I couldn't come back from Canada without a gift for my well rounded wife could i?"

She smiles wildly, both surprised and happy. She blushes again at him calling her his "well rounded wife".

She asks what it is, he says "just open it." He is repressing a smile. She opens the little package and sees a glass sculpture representing two love birds. Sohum blushes and says "I hope you like it."

Rajji is completely moved by it. She didn't think sohum will bring her a gift. Now that they are alone, she can't refrain herself and hugs him. Sohum is shocked at her bold move but at the same time, he is just so glad to be back at her side that he can't help it and hugs her too. In her arms, he finally feels like he IS at home.

As they lie down to sleep, they both turn their face (and not their back) towards each other. They keep smiling at each other. Sohum is the first to fall asleep because he's tired. Rajji wishes she could keep him awake and talk to him all night long like they did before but she knows that he is tired from his long day so she let him sleep peacefully. She turns around and look at the lovebirds sculpture he offered her. She tears up. The sculpture is beautiful and it hints at Sohum's growing feelings for her. His gifts went from a phone to a lovebirds sculpture. Rajji feels butterflies in her tummy. She knows that sohum's isn't head over heels for her but they care, appreciate and respect each other. It's more than she could have ever asked for.