Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 19 - Day 9 

The night before, Sohum and rajji spent the night talking. They wake up late in the morning and they have a tired look on their face. In the morning, Rajji and sohum make fun of each other because of the dark circles and the yawns that keep coming.

Rajji says "thank god, Simreen babhi and angad come in the afternoon, this morning we're both too sleepy to receive them and greet them properly."

Sohum adds "that's right, it's better that way, seeing us both tired in the morning, they would have thought something happened between us and teased us all day!" He winks at Rajji and leaves for the keth. Rajji is left at home blushing.

In the afternoon, sohum and rajji are sitting on the couch, they are having a nice chat, they are laughing together. Simreen and angad are back. Raji is radiant and says she'll make tea. As they sit, angad and simreen notices the good vibes between sohum and rajji, Sojji keep smiling at each other and looking at each other. Simreen says the house is very tidy and she is so proud to have a bahu as good as rajji. She says that rajji did really a good job. Rajji looks at sohum and they both blushes. Later on, angad and simren are in their room, unpacking. Simreen says that she is so glad to see rajji so happy, finally after all these up and down she feels like sohum is really moving on from bani and that he will soon fully accept rajji by falling in love with her. Angad says that they never knows what life has in store for one so he prefers not be too sure of anything for now.

At night they all went to the roof to take some fresh air and spend a moment together. Sohum says "Veer ji. I had something to talk to you about. I meant to do it earlier but I hadn't the courage up until now." Veer jee gets worried.

Sohum explains the situation at the keth : basically some local business men contacted their partners in Canada and praised so much sohum, that the Canadian business men have proposed him a possibility of a job in Canada. And they invited him to go to Canada for 3 days, to pass interview and get information about the job.

Veer ji says that if Sohum believes it's important for his work then he should go but it's complicated since they doesn't have the money for it.

Then sohum says that he actually wants to go because the Canada BM (businessmen) are paying for the trip and everything. Also he already has a visa for Canada. He says that it's a huge opportunity and he'll probably regret not going if he turns them down.

Angad asks when is the trip planned. Sohum says that he can go after tomorrow. Hearing this, Rajji gets up and goes downstairs.

Simren says "I understand that this trip means a lot to you but you can only go if Rajji is okay with it. It's only been a week since she has came back here, and she did it for you so she might not like seeing you go right now."

Angad agrees. "The most important thing in your life right now is Rajji." Sohum thinks about it and nods.

When they all go back down, sohum goes in his room. He let a deep breath out before entering. Rajji is sitting on the bed, her chin and hands resting on her knees. He sits near her. "Rajji..." she is lost in her thoughts so she doesn't react. Sohum says "Say something". Rajji finally looks at him and says "What should I say? That I don't want to see you go? Who am I to forbid you doing anything?"

Sohum puts his hand on hers and says "I promised that I wouldn't make you miserable anymore when you agreed on coming back with me. And if to see me going in Canada is something that makes you sad, then I won't go". He looks away because he is turning down a big opportunity.

But then rajji says "Canada is so far."

He says "But it's only for a few days. And I'll call you every day from there." They look at each other again. He says "Only 3 days."

She pouts "But what if they offer you a big job and then you decide to stay there forever?"

Sohum laughs and says that it won't happen, he's just a little Indian farmer in their eyes.

Rajji gets up pretending to be angry and says "they don't realize how smart my husband is! You're not a little Indian farmer, you're a first class engineer and that's why they are running after you. They should be grateful that you're leaving india for them."

Sohum is surprised, rajji looks at him. "Yes, you are going! And you're going to prove them how great you are!"

Sohum laughs again and gets up. He puts his hands on rajji shoulders and he looks at her in the eyes a long moment, thankful. He knows it's not easy for her but she is still willing to let him go, it touches his heart.

She starts tearing up so she frees herself and says "tomorrow is going to be a busy day with all the preparations so we better sleep tonight". She goes to bed really fast and turns off the light. Sohum goes to bed too but he doesn't fully lie down, he sits, his back against the head board. He suspects rajji did that because she needed to cry. He looks at her back, it seems like she is sobbing. Suddenly he strokes her arm so she turns around and burry herself into his side. He slowly puts his arms around and holds her and strokes her hair as she cries. They fall asleep like that.

In their room, simreen and angad at talking about sohum : Simreen is worried.

Angad : "what is it simreen?"

Simreen "... I don't know... I don't like sohum going to Canada. You should have told him not to go. He doesn't need a job there when he has one here!"

Angad : "listen simren, I couldn't forbid him to go, he is a grown up now, he has to take his own decision"

Simreen : yes but what about rajji? How can he even think about leaving her alone like that.

Angad : simreen please stop it. Rajji is not alone, we're here with her and sohum is not leaving her, he is just going away for 3 days !

Simreen calms down a bit and then says : "... do you think rajji will agree on letting him go?"

Angad : "I trust her. She might be sad but she'll do what is for the best. She loves sohum too much to not let him have such an opportunity, I'm sure of that."

Simreen feels better and they both go to sleep. 

.Rajji. thumbnail

Part 20 ~  Day 10

In the morning sohum and rajji woke in each other arms. Rajji is shocked by it at first because she doesn't remember how she ended up like that but seeing sohum's innocent sleepy face, she smiles. She is sad that he is going tomorrow but shakes her thoughts and pinches his nose to wake him up.

After a few seconds (when he realizes he has no air) he wakes up in state shock she laughs, hit a light tap on his chest and flees out of bed saying "Today is not a day for sleeping! Wake up." he laughs too as she gets out the room. He is glad that she is not in a sad mood anymore, he likes the cheerful rajji a lot more.

As they take the breakfast, Angad and simreen notices that rajji is in a good mood, she feels relieved. Simreen says "you are in a very light mood today." She looks at angad "veer ji and i thought you would be very sad that sohum would be going to Canada."

Rajji says "Sad? It's more the opposite actually. It'll we do me some good to not to have to care for him for a few days!" They all laugh. Sohum looks at Rajji with a slight smile. He knows she is doing that not to worry anyone. In the middle of laughing, her eyes lock with his. She stops laughing and smiles back at him.

After breakfast, sohum says that he is going to the keth to tell cuggi and everyone that he decided to go, after that they'll go to the city buy the plane tickets. Angad says that he's going to the bazaar to buy some 3 pieces suits for sohum. Simreen says that she is going to prepare his suitcase with rajji.

The day is busy. They all rejoin at night. They are all talking and joking but Sohum keeps glancing at Rajji. Knowing that he will be going so far away in the morning makes him want to reach out to her. It's almost as if he already misses her. Then angad says that they should better go to bed because they are leaving early tomorrow. Sohum and rajji goes into their bedroom.

Rajji puts the suits angad has bought today in the suitcase. Then she goes into the closet and takes out Sohum passport. She gives it to him saying "do not forget to take this before going tomorrow."

Sohum says "I never thought that I'd ever go to Canada for any other reasons than for Bani. She was the reason I even made this passport in the first place." He doesn't realize the impact of his words but then he sees Rajji freezing at his words.

Rajji is thinking about the time sohum was angry and threw the passport at her the previous month. "... in one way or another, it's always related to bani it seems..."

Sohum is shocked at her words. He wants to say something but she turns around. He grabs her arm, and talks to her back.

"We really never know what life has in store for us, do we?"

Rajji : "what does that mean?" she asks without turning back.

Sohum : "it USED TO BE always about bani, but it's not the case anymore."

Rajji's heart clinches when she hears these words. Tears are runnind down her face. Sohum comes in front of her, cups her face and wipe her tears. He locks his eyes with her, letting her know without a word that she is the only one he sees now.

Rajji hugs him, sobbing and he wraps his arms around her, giving her the time to calm down. Sohum realizes how vulnerable she is and that behind the false pretense of happiness, she has been affected by his obsession with Bani.

After a moment he says "Come on, let's go to bed, it's getting late". Once they are lying down, rajji is turning her back to him. Sohum turns on his side and spoons her. He puts his left arm around her, and rajji intertwines her left fingers with his and puts their locked hands near her heart. She feels safe and falls asleep. Sohum takes a bit of time falling asleep. When he holds Rajji is his arms, it feels so right that he wonders how he ever considered anyone else as his wife. Right now, right here, he can't seem to remember why he was ever in love with Bani. He hugs Rajji tighter as she is sleeping and he now he realizes that whatever happened at the macchan that night , it can't be called a "hazardous mistake". It was meant to be. He falls asleep thinking about rajji.

.Rajji. thumbnail
Last week i was really busy + in a weird funk so i've neglected this

now i'm late so i'm trying to proofread and post all the part that have been missing. 

i'll try to post up to part 25 today. I'll be waiting for your comments 

πŸ€—β€οΈ
.Rajji. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami9j

that was such a cute update yaar πŸ˜ƒ...soham making dinner for rajji and arranging it πŸ˜›... loved all the scenes wen they r happy and laughing and come close to hugging each other and then realise their closeness n move backwardsπŸ˜‰...

huhhh soham again forgot abt rajji wen he was in khet 😑.. ye bandha kab sudhrega πŸ˜†..
and poor rajji was getiing worried for him ... and the Canada going thing scared me too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

thank you !! glad you liked it ! i'm trying to bring closeness, slow enough so that it's not uncomfortable and forced but fast enough because things need to get moving πŸ˜‰

Once sohum realized there was no more point to think about bani, whatever his feelings might have been, it really helped him to move forward and pay attention to rajji. and the more he pays attention to rajji, the more he fall sin love with her. 

She's not only the perfect friend, but the cutest thing on earth and he can't help to care and like her. now this will grow into love !

he's still unsure about what size of step he is willing to take forward so sometimes he backs away but their relationship is definitely progressing. 

hahah yep, but there was a big incident at the keth that 's why he forgot. Earlier he forgot because he wasn't used to be "linked" to rajji, but here he forgot because it was an emergency that could have been dangerous; hope you're not too mad at him !πŸ˜†

canada thing is getting serious, come and check the following update !πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
.Rajji. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami9j

waiting for next updatesπŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much for the support, i appreciate that ! 

today is a big day for the readers ! i'm planning to proofread and update 7 parts to reach the 25th part since we are the 25th november ! 

2 down, 5 to go ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ do comment on each if you have the time ! πŸ˜³ it'll make my day !
.Rajji. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji.soham

Thank you for the update, I know that you were very busy all week but very glad about the fact that you find some time to update it for us.

The part was so cute, I loved it very much. I loved all the SOJJI scenes it was so beautiful cute and romantic. I hope this was just the begning of all the romantic moments to come.

no really, thank YOU for reading, it means a lot. Last week was no good, but i had promised that you'll get an update a day when i started this and i'm going to stick to it. 
Today is 25th which mean i'll try to proofread and update up to the 25th part, which means 7 parts !! 

2 down, 5 to go ! do comment ! πŸ˜‰

There will be a canada twist in my story, and then it'll end but i'll add some romantic scenes too ! (i didn't think of it last year, but now i want to add some cute and romantic scene, that's why it takes a bit of time to proofread : i change the parts around to insert more cuteness.😳)

thank you again ! 

.Rajji. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinki123

Wow i am really loving it soo much

Fantastic part
Aww soham is so nice to rajji
Kya baat hai dinner banaya soham jee ne
Aww sweet
Please coutinue soon
Loved it

thank you pinki darling !
 hahaha yep sohum's nice side is coming out finally ! 

sohum wants to prove his a good husband since rajji keeps telling she's a good wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they're challenging each other ! 

thank you for the support, updating several parts today, i hope it'll make up for the lack of update from last week ! do comment and leave your thoughts ! 

much love πŸ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail
Originally posted by: soji123

so cute updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...ilove all the soji scenes ,,both get wet ,,come closer then soham realistion😳😳😳...and rajji was so tired and dont disturb her and prepare all the dinner and gave her the most beautiful surprise πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...this is called true love πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

thank you dearest!

sojji are so cute ! i'm glad you're liking the updates so far !
sohum is truly a sweetheart, so far he was mean to rajji because he wanted to keep her away from him but now that he has realized that she was here to stay and that there was no point in thinking about bani anymore, he is being nicer and accepts more and more rajji in his life

he behaves like a real pati with her now and that's so sweet to see !

more to come in the updates !😳😳
.Rajji. thumbnail

Part 21 - Day 11 part 1

In the morning Sohum is closing the buttons of his shirt, then he takes the tie rajji offered him. He looks at it tenderly and put it around his neck. Rajji enters the room to tell him that the breakfast is ready, when she sees that he putting on her tie, she comes closer and arranges the tie. 

Sohum takes her hands in his and say "This tie you offered me... It's like you already knew what was going to happen." Rajji adds the pin on the tie and starts tearing up (she is sad because Sohum is going but she also moved because sohum is really handsome in his suit).

Sohum takes her in his arms and hold her for a moment. He says calmly "Don't be so sad. You're making it hard for me to go." 

She recomposes and says "I'm sorry, it's just that Canada is such a big thing. It seems so far and abstract." She tries to laugh it out.

~~~~~~

As they take the breakfast, they all a bit silent even though angad is trying to make the atmosphere lighter. Sohum keeps asking rajji for stuff (butter, water, this and that) so that she doesn't get lost in her thoughts. Her faces is strained and that makes him want to hug her whenever he sees her.~

~~~~~~

After breakfast, a car honk in front of the door. It's the business man going with sohum who came to pick him up before going to the airport. Sohum says it's time to go. He tells good bye to Angad and simren. Then he goes outside, followed by rajji. Angad and Simreen stay behind to let Soji have a moment for themselves.

At the front door Sohum says once again. "Only 3 days." Rajji nods. He kisses her on the forehead and goes without looking back (otherwise he wouldn't be able to leave), his suitcase in hand. Rajji is trying her best not to cry.~

~~~~~~

3 hours later, rajji receives a text from sohum "about to embark in the plane. Will soon turn mobile off. I'll call you soon." ~

Rajji wants to cry but she responds with a "have a safe flight. Will be waiting for your call."

~~~~~~

(DAY ONE IN CANADA)

When arriving at Canada, the main business man (we'll call him PDG) is waiting for him at the airport. PDG talks in the car about how many great things he has heard about sohum. Then they arrive at pdg's home. He says that since they are both Indians and compatriots, he thought that there was no need to put him (sohum) in a hotel and that he was most than welcome to stay at his house, especially since he has so much place.

PDG presents his wife, then they eat. Then it's agreed that sohum should take a nap as it's night time in india. Sohum wakes up in the afternoon. ~

A servant knocks on sohum's suite's door and tells him that pdg wishes to take a cup of tea in his office with Sohum. (Sohum is still dressed in the suit but he has taken his tie off. He looks dashing.)

KETH BUSINESS GOING ON : they sit. pdg explains his plans : he has new products but he needs Indian engineer to makes his products available on the Indian market as it is a lot different from the occidental market. Why he choses sohum? Because his friend (Indian Business man who works with sohum in india) says the work sohum has done is pretty well thought and he would be totally glad to have someone as innovative as sohum in his team. He says that if sohum accepts his proposal he can work with them in Canada first, then go back to india to put in place everything they have worked on. He says that he can give him a big salary and lots of privileges. But he's not trying to push his offers down his throat. Tomorrow and the day after that, they'll both do a tour of the industries to show sohum what's it's all about, then he'll ask sohum to accept or refuse the job. PDG says that this is why it was important for sohum to come to Canada : an interview could have been done at sohum's house but pdg needed sohum to see all that it was about and the best way was to show him the reality of it, especially if sohum wanted to accept the offer. PDG says : I can make you really rich. You'll be the richest man in your city if you accept to work with me.

Sohum says that he is grateful for opportunity but he doesn't know yet if he wants to work in Canada because he is married. Before he can say that he is married, a young very pretty girl enters the room.

cliffhanger time girls !! !Hahah just kidding, following part is just below ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Part 22~day 11 part 2

PDG gets up and says, "she wasn't here at lunch time so you couldn't meet her but this is my daughter Priya". (she is a fair girl, slim, tall, pretty, dressed in Indian clothes but you can see that she is doing it just for home.) 

She isn't shy at all and comes near Sohum. Sohum gets up to greet her and the girl kisses him on both cheeks. "Well so you are sohum? You're everything that my father has been talking about for the past week. Nice to finally meet you." She laughs. Sohum smiles slightly. He is not used to her manners and he doesn't like that. 

She says at pdg "sorry to have interrupted your meeting dad, but after mom told me that our guest was finally here, I couldn't stop myself for coming here and seeing from my own eyes." She laughs again

pdg says "No you're right princess, we've already talk enough business for the day. I should let sohum rest for today. You may be so tired that all you want to do is sleep after this long flight right?" 

Sohum says "Thank you, but after taking my nap, I have totally freshen up." A servant comes in and says that it's time for dinner. PDG's start leaving the office but priya calls after him. He turns around

she says : "What about I take sohum out to dinner tonight? He only has a few days here, I'm sure he wants to see what the Canadian life is all about! I was planning to meet with some friends anyway"

Pdg looks at sohum then back at his daughter and says "you must be right, I'm sure he prefers the company of you young people than spending the night with me and your mom."

Priya and him laugh. Sohum is embarrassed. PDg says "Well then, have a good night. SOhum, I'll see you in the morning alright?" 

SOhum is totally shocked. he is about to refuse and priya notices it so she takes him by the arm and says "Come on! It's going to be fun!".

Sohum agrees because he has no other choice now 

Priya say that she is going to dress up and that she'll take not more than 5 minutes. When she comes back she has traded her traditional clothes for occidental ones. She is having her hair lose and slightly curled, with make up on, a black short dress and high heels.

~~~~~~

They go to a chill out restaurant first, where priya and him gets to know each other. First she talks about the industry of her father saying how proud of its success she is. Then she asks him how weird it is for him to be here, to envisage his life here. 

He says that for now he is not planning to settle right away here. ~

She says that her father seems to be pretty into him so he better not try to go any other way as her father doesn't take no for a response and gets what he wants. There is an awkward silence from sohum but priya continues to charge in. She says "...and... I'm pretty much the same as him. What I want, I get." Sohum is a bit intimidated by her but right now he just thinks she is quite a brat but he tries to blame it on the cultural difference.

Later they go to a bar where pryia has planned to meet her friends. The friends are a bit obnoxious. They ask him a lot of questions. But they hint at the fact that sohum is pretty cute for a farm boy. Then as the night goes on and the drinks go down, they say priya has always wanted a country traditional man for herself. That's why she didn't stay in any serious relationship until now. Priya smiles and eye locks with sohum in a provocative and determined way. He looks away.

Priya says she wants to dance, she proposes sohum to dance but he says he prefers not. So another male friend of priya goes with her. Sohum watches her and it reminds him the time he danced with rajji at the restaurant when they decided to be friends. Recalling this moment, he smiles and has a warm feeling in his chest. 

Priya sees him watching her and smiling, she comes near, not noticing that sohum is actually lost in his thoughts. She gets to his ear and whispers "seeing anything you like?" and she kisses him on the cheek, before going back to dancing. 

Sohum is disgusted and shocked. He wipes his cheek and says he is going outside to take a breath. A few moments later he comes back in and looks out for priya. 

She comes towards him with a drink in each hand. 

He refuses the drink and says "I think it's time to go back." 

She pouts and says "but the night haven't even started yet!"

he tries to stay diplomatic. He says "yeah but tomorrow I have a lot of meetings, and I want to rest a bit." 

She rolls her eyes "alriiight. You're already so much like my father, it's always about work work work... never having any fun..." 

He puts down her drink, says goodbye to every one. It's a bit awkward because they held out their hand to shake them but he joins his in the Namaste way. They all laugh (mostly because they are drunk) and priya and sohum goes off. Sohum really doesn't like priya and her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he arrives back at pdg's house, sohum is glad to be finally alone in his suite. He sits on his bed and right away he decides to call his home since it's morning in india. 

First he calls Rajji on her mobile but he can't seem to reach her. Then he calls on the landline. 

Simreen answers, he tells her that every thing is going alright for now. She says that's good news. Then he asks if he can speak to rajji; Simreen says that this morning she went to her maike because she was getting sad here. 

Sohum says he understands and that he's going to sleep now but that he'll trying to call her tomorrow when he wakes up (meaning it will be evening for rajji).

~~~~~~~~~~

When Priya reached her room, she leans on her door and smiles. "that was an awesome night. This sohum... I like him..."

She goes to lie on her bed a moment, lost in her dreamland, recalling her evening. Then she takes a photo from her nightstand's drawer. It's a pic of sohum that she stole from Sohum's Curriculum  vitae in her dad's office (she stole it weeks before).

She says to the pic "you're even more handsome in real life... You're not the funny type but you're such a gentleman, i'm falling for you darling and you'll be mine soon!" She puts the picture back in her drawer and goes to take her shower, singing.

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago