SOJI FF ~ "30 days to make you stay" part 33-34-35!!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
First when i saw thegpost soji ff u know i was soo happy that we get a new ff of soji yeah thanx for it dear
and my next point where were u for a year it is sooo good just amazing i loved it soo much yaar
u r really good
me so happy that u write this ff
i have read part one now i am going to read part 2
dear love itEdited by pinki123 - 9 years ago
Aww part.to was fantatic too love it soo soo much
it is soo interesting
cant wait for tomorrow to read ur next part 😳 😳
Originally posted by pinki123

First when i saw thegpost soji ff u know i was soo happy that we get a new ff of soji yeah thanx for it dear
and my next point where were u for a year it is sooo good just amazing i loved it soo much yaar
u r really good
me so happy that u write this ff
i have read part one now i am going to read part 2
dear love it

awww thank you! you're so sweet ! 

glad you liked it ! hope you'll enjoy the rest as well. 

Well i was hiding for a year, thinking i was the only one in the world writting FF on indian show (i didn't know people did it on other forum as back then, i was only on BIDK forum)
and when the show ended people started posting FF/SS/OS here and i went on YHM forum where MANY MANY people were posting so i felt less alone ! 

And now i feel like it's better for me to share even if only a few people read it than to never show it to anyone. It's my gift to the BIDK forum !😳

Aww part.to was fantatic too love it soo soo much
it is soo interesting
cant wait for tomorrow to read ur next part 😳 😳

thank you ! i genuinely appreciate that ! glad you liked it ! 

will update part 3 shortly !😳
Part 3 

In the morning, at Sohum's house. Everyone is very quiet. Simreen has still tears in her eyes, her face is strained. She won't look at Sohum because she puts the blame on him for being so bad to Rajji that she had no choice but to leave. 

Cuggi arrives in good mood and says "Oye this morning is quite cold, I wouldn't be against a nice warm cup of tea. Would rajji make me one?" he looks around then looks at everyone but they are all very quiet. 

Sirmeen says that she's going to make him a cup without looking at him. When she is in the kitchen, cuggi asks if he said anything wrong. No one respond. So he asks what is going on, if everything is alright. Sohum says "nothing". Cuggi drinks his tea and they both leave for the keth.

In the morning at Rajji's house, she comes out of her room with a strained face. Her father tells her that she doesn't need to worry, even if they threw out of their house, she still has a place in this house. He says that he shouldn't have let this marriage happen in the first place and that sohum isn't a man of his words. Rajji asks him to stop. He looks at her and she explains that it was her decision to leave the house. Everyone is shocked. Beeji says "your decision? But we thought you were happy over here. What happened?" She says that nothing really happened, she just finally realized that she had no place in sohum's house, let alone in his life so it was time to make a decision. She says she is only sorry she didn't realize this sooner when her father came to take her out of sohum's house previously. His father comes close and takes her in his arms. He says that nothing matters anymore, nothing might have happened but still it's their fault to not letting you go previously and not accepting you either. He says that she took the right decision.

Rajji's brother is very angry. He says "Amreek and now Sohum! Why are these men determined to make my sister's life miserable?! I can't take it anymore! I will take revenge for you on sohum Rajji!" 

Rajji gets away from her father and faces her brother. "No, you won't. Sohum did nothing wrong." 

"But rajji..." 

"no brother. I knew from the very start that sohum had love for bani and bani only. There is nothing more to it. If anything, I'm just glad I'm finally back with you all because it's here that is and will be my true happiness". Her voice fades.

Rajji's mother dries her own tears and come near her. Cupping her daughter's face she says "Don't say that rajji. Soon we will find the perfect husband for you and you'll live a life full of happiness." 

Rajji looks at her mum, crying "mum...", 

her mother can see that rajji is losing hope so she hugs rajji and tells her "shhh my daughter. Everything is going to be alright. Everything. Don't cry."

Beeji starts crying and asking God why did they do to deserve all of this, Desho comes close to her and try to comfort her.

When sohum comes home from the keth his babhi is still angry. She is bringing tea to veer ji who is sitting on the couch. Sohum wants to apologize because he knows that he have the responsibility of rajji's departure. "Babhi..."

Simreen turns to him "Are you happy now Sohum? Are you happier now that she's gone? If I knew that you would have thrown her out a month after the wedding, I wouldn't have let her make so much efforts to please buhajee. All day, all night, working to please everyone and see what she got in the end." 

"Babhi, I wasn't the one who threw her out. Please understand. I was just as surprised as you last morning when she decided to go." 

"It comes down to the same. The only reason she felt like going was because of you and you perfectly know it! All this time... All this time she tried to make a place in your heart but you only ever thought about bani." 

Sohum looks away. 

"Am I right na? I am not that stupid Sohum. Arre god. I don't know how this poor girl supported it all this time. You should be ASHAMED of yourself!"

Veerji gets up "Sirmeen. Baas kar." Simreen is upset and she goes to the kitchen. 

Angad looks at Sohum "Let's get ready" 

Sohum doesn't undersand. "Ready? Are we going somewhere?" 

"Yes sohum. We're going to Nirvail's house. We're going to look for Rajji." 

"NO!" Sohum's scream surprises Angad. 

"What do you mean no? Are we supposed to just wait here without doing anything?" 

Sohum seems to think, he clenches his fists. "Maybe... Maybe it's for the better that she left. She was obviously unhappy." 

"Sohum. I don't understand why so suddenly... why did she left? Did something happen between you two? Did you have a fight?" 

Sohum tries to remind but all he can remind of is the fight before he left the house. "We had... we had a little argument when you were both away" 

"An argument? What kind of argument?!" Angad is getting angry because he is afraid of what sohum could have done. 

"No... Nothing much veerji. She just would not rest so I raised my voice. That's all I swear."

Then he has a troubled vision of what happened between him and rajji when he was drunk. But he doesn't understand what this is all coming from. But he starts seriously wondering if something happened between the two of them. Sirmeen come back from the kitchen and Sohum decides to go to his room.

Angad calls "Simreen?" 

"yes?" 

"Get ready, we are going to see rajji"s" 

Simreen is happy, she looks at him "Really? Are we going to bring her back?" 

Angad takes a second to respond. "No simreen. We're not. Sohum is determined to not accept her so there is no use in bringing her back to make her suffer more and more". 

"but angad... why are we going then?" 

"Because we need to apologize for everything that went wrong and to see if she is alright. Go get ready, I'm waiting for you outside".

Sohum is in his room trying to figure out what happened between him and rajji. Again he has a troubled vision of what happened that night when he was drunk. So he decides to go to the place where he slept to see if he remembers anything solid enough. When he reaches there, he turns around and starts remembering parts of what happened that night. He starts to believe that something really happened with rajji and he feels sick about it. He falls on the ground and sits down lost in his thoughts when he feels something under him. He pushes away the straw and finds a shoe. He looks at it like he just saw a ghost. It's a woman shoe. As he looks around, he sees the second shoe. And he knows, deeply he knows that he just found rajji's shoes. He has a clear vision of what happened that night now and as it strikes him, he starts to cry as he realizes why Rajji really left.
amazing update πŸ‘
really interesting
loved ur writing😳
soham remembers everything interesting
cant wait for tomorrow😳
loved it😳

amazing update πŸ‘
really interesting
loved ur writing😳
soham remembers everything interesting
cant wait for tomorrow😳
loved it😳

thank you thank you ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

nice update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,,thanks you have included the scene where kirath decides to take revenge πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...i m surprised when rajji tells that she knew it from the beginning about soham and baani then no one get surprised because for family rajji was unknown about all that soham bani drama ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
and what binder is saying ,,is she talking about rajji second marriageπŸ˜•
finally i thought sohum will find that jewellery but shoes is also niceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by soji123

nice update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,,thanks you have included the scene where kirath decides to take revenge πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...i m surprised when rajji tells that she knew it from the beginning about soham and baani then no one get surprised because for family rajji was unknown about all that soham bani drama ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
and what binder is saying ,,is she talking about rajji second marriageπŸ˜•
finally i thought sohum will find that jewellery but shoes is also niceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i don't remember everything but i think that my FF happens AFTER desho said the truth for everyone and then they boycotted her so they already know the truth

but i could be wrong, it's been a year i don't exactly remember. 

thanks for the reply ! glad you liked it ! 

Originally posted by rajji-cutest

i don't remember everything but i think that my FF happens AFTER desho said the truth for everyone and then they boycotted her so they already know the truth

but i could be wrong, it's been a year i don't exactly remember. 

thanks for the reply ! glad you liked it ! 

your update is so nice ..i was just clearing my doubt..thanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ