Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for update Jia ⭐️
Thanks for caps Hina ⭐️

JaGan on leg pulling mode haan😉Loved them 😳❤️

Meri har shararat bus tum tak O sone yaar ❤️

Ganga the loving wife all worried  seeing wound on her husband's hand and also angry at her hubby how can he take such risks .She loves him so much and he loves her so much He was hiding his wound from her  because he knew she will get tensed seeing him hurt He cannot see smile on her face  turning into tension for anything  

Such pure , true and flawless love ❤️

Jagya was awesome in school scene 👏His words were bang on👏 and an eye opener for everyone👏 So Glad cvs made him say those lines They know very well whose words can be impactful .Hoping some esteemed  people who were saying Jagya is over shadowed by Dadisaa got  the answer 😆He is the real hero and a hero can never be overshadowed by anyone 😛

Precap awesome Dr sahab in action wow ⭐️I am eagerly waiting for tonight's episode Can't believe i am saying this who had lost interest in this serial but now i am getting my interest back  Thanks to cvs giving focus to real hero of show who is  Dr Jagdish Singh😃
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the update.i liked whole epi and jaitser part really deserves 10/10.jagya playing prank on ganga & ganga doing drama. i started laughing wen she said mere swami.😆😆
btw i was thinking why niranjan was shown 2 say abt his help in this matter?😕wat help cud he do?
gud that teacher got caught & its over soon. oderwise i cudn't'd watched jhoomer being abused.
and really i think in schools they shud start such lessons abt gud & bad touch etc. bcoz kids don't understand such things. even sumtimes we adults misinterpret it as affection.

i thot bhaili part was gud untill they showed anoop illogically saying all this. tho hes rite that business can't b run on emotions but i think A is also rite.i think CVs'd shown anoop overreacting. CVs r forcibly making anoop grey just 2 make a track 4 KB.
and SSK 🥱🥱🥱skipped it the moment i saw sanchi started her praise 4 party & suman also joining

pre-cap luked quite gud. i missed it as i changed the channel the moment i saw anoop shouting in be-fizul.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hina thanx 4 the caps.i think jagya must'd brought cops wid him who r hiding.after all he'd promised his wife & DS 2 take cops wid him.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree dolly i also think the cops must be hiding Perhaps Jagya will use the same formula how they  trapped Ramesh red handed The cops will arrest the goons red handed I feel something like this will happen Lets see 
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed WU!

I liked the episode, except for a few things...

What would Nirajan do to help Jagya, would he sing a song to pacify goons?

As for the Jhumar track, my attention was caught by that sweet little girl, she was perfect for the role.
The teacher is monster, no need to say, but I still didn't like the way Jagya was talking about the punishment without a trial. 
This particular teacher deserves a trial not just because of him, but because some other time someone else can accuse an innocent man. 

Why all the children were waiting in front of the room?
Is it O.K. to reveal who is the actual victim? Jhumar will face many psychological problems anyway (as Appy already mentioned), what was the need to expose her identity? She will have to face curiosity and comments of other people, even if they are, at best, well-intentioned.

Finally - did anyone informed her parents? All the kids knew what was going on behind the door, and her own parents didn't. 

This short track was good, and very much needed, but the closure could've been better. 

As for Anandi/Anup/Bhaili track, I like it very much.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally disagree with the flaws pointed out in Jhoomar 's track The closer was much better than forced flaws pointed except for one the kid's parents should have been there 
Why making issue of Jagya's dialogue that was said in anger not he actually hanged Ramesh  That was said in frustration and anger and all of us would have said it in his place but i am not surprised for Jagya make issue of even his dialogue trying to  remove hair's skin🥱and i totally agree with him It should happen in real too These people escape from court trails by producing false witnesses and proofs  He caught him red handed i guess people did not see that He only meant when caught red handed so why dragging it to what will  happen if some innocent will be blamed ?and Ramesh is taken to court where Jagya has hanged him ?but people don't even consider him a human that he can be angry and shame a person for his cheap act ?

second why kids should not be there ? It is not about revealing victim it is about making them conscious too what is happening around them Whats wrong in that ? and they supported Jhoomar not made fun of her so why making issue of it ?

Anyways this track and its closure is 1000000 times better than nonsense and boring Anandi Anoop track No message just forced butchering of Anoop 🥱
Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for caps Hina 

Loved JaGan ❤️

Saw someone  being sarcastic on Jagya he was doing MCP drama in front of patni sa? Yes so what 😛O i see the sarcasm was on the past He was MCP in the past because he did not worship Anandi and Gauri Two great souls Therefore he was MCP and they poor victims😆 what logics and sarcasm 🤣

The closure of Jhoomar's track was fantastic Jagya's  words were bang on Well written dialogues  The criticism done on the track is totally disagreeable Yes the parents should have been there but rest criticism is out of my understanding 😕

Making issue of Jagya's dialogue First he said that in anger and creatives shown him saying what we all would be saying in his place and i have read people saying even here These people should be punished in front of everyone Severely punished He also said same but he said it became issue or is it forcefully made an issue to give it back to someone who said Anandi Anoop track is illogical 😆

Jagya did not hang  him in real He only said to make Ramesh feel what kind of brutal act he did for it there only should be one punishment you should be hanged in front of everyone There should not be any trail Court won't hang him but will give him  jail and there is no surety when he will be back he will not do it again Thats why Jagya  said but he is being handed over to police and court trial will happen so issue for what ?

The kids presence there what was wrong with that ? How they can hide Jhoomar is the victim when court trial will happen won't it be revealed then ?😲At one place people are saying court trials should happen at other they are saying why they revealed Jhoomar is the victim in front of everyone? The kids were there to make them aware of what kind of crime is happening among them  with their fellow student They should be aware too At same they all supported Jhoomar and also Jhoomar got confidence to face them as well otherwise all her life she would be hiding so i don't understand the issue of with the kids being there  What was wrong in it ?

Sorry but completely disagree with the criticism on the closure of track It was much logical and sensibly handled giving much better social message than whole Anandi Anoop track is Strange people are liking Anandi Anoop trackand removing hair's skin for this track 😆

From me take a bow cvs for writing , direction of Jhoomar track I liked it very very much
Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed written update.

Jhoomer's story has been shown realistically, though it was extremely disturbing but relevant and to the point.  Jagya's words had depth and a solid message got communicated through this track. Such tracks are the USP of BV.

I am also liking the current Sanchi track, the hubby-wife ego clashes being shown well.

Anandi - Anoop track is interesting as well, but Anoop does need to learn a few lessons in humility  and being respectful to other people's achievements. I am glad he is out of Bhaili. Alok was absolutely right about his brother.  Infact, I too want to see Alok and Anandi working together, they would make a successful collaborative team. Yes, through this track, we could watch more of Anandi as a social entrepreneur.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia meri jaan🤗
Today i won't even joke about Sanchi people misunderstand me 🤣To clear my yesterday's comment i was only joking i am no SaBra fan Can never be 😆

JaGan were very adorable Cute  husband wife nok jhok and caring Their scene was glowing with essence of true love I love to watch such beautiful love It gives such delight to eyes and mind 

SaBra no comments😆

Jhoomar's track was very well done I liked  cvs showed it and closed it on a good social message These kind of tracks are truly the USP of BV The true essence of this serial .  Jagya 's  words were eye opener for everyone Well written dialogues 

I don't think he really meant there should not be any court trial of Ramesh type people If that would be the case he would not have handed him over to police He was only shaming Ramesh Making it clear to him his cheap act is not  worthy of wasting time in trial but he just should be hanged Thus proving what kind low act he did To be honest  this is how exactly i feel when i read any such case in reality but that does not mean i will take law in my hands if God forbid something like happens in front of me I will definitely hand the person over to law but my feelings are exactly same in anger  such people should be hanged till death in front of everyone so it becomes fearful punishment for others and they wont even think of doing it but i will follow law thats necessary and Jagya too did same so no mistake by cvs 

About kids being there I dont fault cvs for it either because since the court trial of this case will happen so it cannot be hidden that who was victim The kids were not only made aware of the crime but at same their support will encourage Jhoomar a lot She can face them and move on .instead  of hiding So i don't fault cvs for it either 

The track was shown very well Very relevant and closed on a good note Creatives deserve a applause for it and actors too Their acting was real The little girl Jhoomar was very good and even that actor who played role of  Ramesh Seriously felt like killing him going inside TV Shashank Surekha jee their acting flawless as always 😊
Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia ... @Hina Thanks for caps 

Loved JaGan in the episode very very much and also loved the way cvs have ended Jhoomar's track on a strong social message Jagya words were 👍🏼The words were indeed very impactful  Loved Dr sahab in the episode A great Vidhayak , a great human being , a very loving ideal  husband ❤️The star of the episode was  Our Vidhayak sa  Dr Jagdish Singh 😃

Precap Can't wait to watch 🥳Dr sahab in action with laat , ghunsa , danda doing dhuali of goons 🥳

Rest episode no comments 🤔Only watched Jaitsar part and loved it very very much ⭐️