Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Finally got time to watch yesterday's episode. Best part was chakravati for sure both of them are so cutie and perfect thank you CV for at least keeping some characters properly.

No comment on rachana as ajab she is perfect. I found SM still do have his ups and down some times MP power goes away from his expression and it comes back. Sure he will get it soon.

The way they both turn back to look for each other they have already started feeling for each other that is just me.

Badhsah kahan did eat up lots of time but I really enjoyed shams background music. Soon our dear akaber will come too to take up good screen place.

Can't wait for Monday to see what CV has planned. 

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Rati super post as usual⭐️ 

ok I missed yesterday's as well so abhi toh aapka post hi sahara hai😳

can I take a minute or two and 🤣 at moumi'z anjana-anjani fiasco comment🤣 moumozz u really come up gems man! in coining terms - the electro machli man still tops the list though😆😆

as for CVs -----> 😳 

now rushi is missing too😭 uff 😡😆 well in one of the promos where it was about praja + patta +jagmal + new jalal , where it was patta too who featured prominently, his part is replaced wth chetak...so 😕 m bit a apprehensive yaar...rushi hai na still in MP? Ok ok...not thinking abt such things😆

though I do feel, chetak entriyaa is happening soon😳 maybe in afghan war itself?😳 tune maari entriyaa re, dil mai baji ghantiyaa..tang...tang...tang😛😆

and seriously no trusting SBS they had jammed our heads in the past too over the pratap shouting at ajab on DB issue...I had cursed pratap a lot that time before the epi aired😆 

but ajab is obviously in the dark about pratap - that is for sure...seems like... and I think she will recognize him again, only when she sees the mala again - which maybe again in a fight sequence, like the last afghan war fight sequence...Khatam karo yaar raita... and move the story ahead🤔 its like praja can just never be happy and have marital bliss..😭 I want to screa and say that CVs we know their life is not bed of roses, but atleast show them now walking the path of thorns together...there are enuf internal and external forces to ruin their happiness...instead of them ruining each others for now😆

agree with you ajab will come to know about pratap through mala for sure.

pratap will come to know about ajab being pattas jijja somewhere around war as if pratap is senapati how long ajab will hide her identity.

Initially I though pratap will come to know about ajabs identity through toe ring but that is gone now so her identity will be reveled around/after war time. Good changes is bhago might let chakkit know and  chakki will tell pratap as he cannot keep stuff in his tummy.

How about after winning war ajab is treating wounded soldiers and while treating paratp she get to know his identity.

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bitblue

Finally got time to watch yesterday's episode. Best part was chakravati for sure both of them are so cutie and perfect thank you CV for at least keeping some characters properly.

No comment on rachana as ajab she is perfect. I found SM still do have his ups and down some times MP power goes away from his expression and it comes back. Sure he will get it soon.

The way they both turn back to look for each other they have already started feeling for each other that is just me.

Badhsah kahan did eat up lots of time but I really enjoyed shams background music. Soon our dear akaber will come too to take up good screen place.

Can't wait for Monday to see what CV has planned. 

ohh nice! chakrawati are cute buttt he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut! 
SM is slowly getting there!
yea i also thought that they are feeling something for each other!
i cant wait for monday either! sbs walo ne pareshaan karke rakha hai!😡😆
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

yeaa it was a dud! i was like wht the hell!
yea i dont know what to say about the precap cuz acc to the sbs seg pratap knows who she is!
well im sure Pratap has seen other women in the past but he doesnt feel the same for them like he does for Ajabdeh, we have to see them as soulmates drawn to each other!
you are probably going to be right because sbs said it today!

Hmmm so as per sbs pratap comes to know patta's jija is ajab...I somehow had a feeling it would be pratap 😎... ajabde,is  supposed to be more intuitive of the 2, but could not recognize pratap, even after recognizing his fighting skill was kind of lame...and moreover though I wanted Ajab to know first, but you know what pratap knowing first makes more sense, as we will get to see pratap's battle between his heart and mind...as mind would dictate him to hate ajab for what he thinks she has done and heart would force him to start trusting her again in the changed scenario, and which will further propel him to dig the truth...pratap is the person who's oscillating between love n hate, not ajab, who always knew what she was saying and doing...and there's no confusion either in her heart or head...so makes sense that pratu comes to know imo...😃
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Hmmm so as per sbs pratap comes to know patta's jija is ajab...I somehow had a feeling it would be pratap 😎... ajabde,is  supposed to be more intuitive of the 2, but could not recognize pratap, even after recognizing his fighting skill was kind of lame...and moreover though I wanted Ajab to know first, but you know what pratap knowing first makes more sense, as we will get to see pratap's battle between his heart and mind...as mind would dictate him to hate ajab for what he thinks she has done and heart would force him to start trusting her again in the changed scenario, and which will further propel him to dig the truth...pratap is the person who's oscillating between love n hate, not ajab, who always knew what she was saying and doing...and there's no confusion either in her heart or head...so makes sense that pratu comes to know imo...😃

yea i saw that maha-confusing segment! 
im just going to wait for monday, mera dimaak kharab ho jayega sbs ke chakkar mein!😆
yea Ajabdeh has super intuition that got stolen by cvs! you are right that Pratap is going between love and hate so it will be interesting to watch him interact with his wife after he knows! I like your thinking!
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yea i saw that maha-confusing segment! 
im just going to wait for monday, mera dimaak kharab ho jayega sbs ke chakkar mein!😆
yea Ajabdeh has super intuition that got stolen by cvs! you are right that Pratap is going between love and hate so it will be interesting to watch him interact with his wife after he knows! I like your thinking!

Thanks...😊..I usually don't watch these segments...takes out the fun and moreover at times its confusing also...I still hate the cvs for messing up with ajabde, by portraying her as dense...😡...imo cvs have a very thankless job...😆😆...just like the captain of the indian cricket team, when the team wins all is well and he's loved to the extreme...and god forbid if loose then the entire million janta gunning for his head...😆😆😆
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

looks like badshah khan is coming to town!! grrr ek aur ugly villan! baap takla tha aur bete ke mu pe chinese wall bani hai!!!! LOL!

Simply epic...🤣🤣 🤣

Edited by Abhishek_King - 9 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Moumi! awww thanks dear! 🤗
yea it was a filler! 
well subconsciously they both see pratap or ajabdeh in each other so its rebuilding trust thats happening1
yea i thought they would show jalal but it was a teaser!
precap- well acc to sbs pratap knows who she is! and i hope he tells her who he is! im just going to wait, bahut confusion hai!

rati aur kitna filler epi khaye audience?? kabhi toh kuch  assa dikhaya karein😡

subconsciously that we are getting😳 but MP-AP not getting this yrr🥱...it's kinda sound like MP falling patta's Jija and AP falling for Asshyapalak...really highest of being in odd...

yeh mutual trust is growing up i agree😳 but between whom and whom only CV's know..ia m not getting at all😕😕 i hate CV's
...why they ignoring  obvious and going behind odddrama😡😡

haan teaser

well according to all news i get only pratap know's AP is baijilaal
not that patta's jija is baijilaal urf AP😕😕...so i am just not getting any news clearly...so much on confusion😕

...it's just i am not liking extra marital essence in MP-AP relation... they are pure soul...get them out of it grate cv's😡😡😡

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Rati super post as usual⭐️ 

ok I missed yesterday's as well so abhi toh aapka post hi sahara hai😳

can I take a minute or two and 🤣 at moumi'z anjana-anjani fiasco comment🤣 moumozz u really come up gems man! in coining terms - the electro machli man still tops the list though😆😆

as for CVs -----> 😳 

now rushi is missing too😭 uff 😡😆 well in one of the promos where it was about praja + patta +jagmal + new jalal , where it was patta too who featured prominently, his part is replaced wth chetak...so 😕 m bit a apprehensive yaar...rushi hai na still in MP? Ok ok...not thinking abt such things😆

though I do feel, chetak entriyaa is happening soon😳 maybe in afghan war itself?😳 tune maari entriyaa re, dil mai baji ghantiyaa..tang...tang...tang😛😆

and seriously no trusting SBS they had jammed our heads in the past too over the pratap shouting at ajab on DB issue...I had cursed pratap a lot that time before the epi aired😆 

but ajab is obviously in the dark about pratap - that is for sure...seems like... and I think she will recognize him again, only when she sees the mala again - which maybe again in a fight sequence, like the last afghan war fight sequence...Khatam karo yaar raita... and move the story ahead🤔 its like praja can just never be happy and have marital bliss..😭 I want to screa and say that CVs we know their life is not bed of roses, but atleast show them now walking the path of thorns together...there are enuf internal and external forces to ruin their happiness...instead of them ruining each others for now😆

bold@well hiriye jaan you can take hour's also..😉😆 gem huh😆 it's just i am just like this you know🤪🤪ohh you still remember that one...😳🤪

and as per whatever who ever get to know about who is whom if it's not AP then it's all about blunder...and sorry to say i am not getting CV's anyhow...they are after what??? i hope Cv's willend up this ajanjani anjani track as soon as possible so we can see how AP-MP relation proceed...

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

rati aur kitna filler epi khaye audience?? kabhi toh kuch  assa dikhaya karein😡

subconsciously that we are getting😳 but MP-AP not getting this yrr🥱...it's kinda sound like MP falling patta's Jija and AP falling for Asshyapalak...really highest of being in odd...

yeh mutual trust is growing up i agree😳 but between whom and whom only CV's know..ia m not getting at all😕😕 i hate CV's
...why they ignoring  obvious and going behind odddrama😡😡

haan teaser

well according to all news i get only pratap know's AP is baijilaal
not that patta's jija is baijilaal urf AP😕😕...so i am just not getting any news clearly...so much on confusion😕

...it's just i am not liking extra marital essence in MP-AP relation... they are pure soul...get them out of it grate cv's😡😡😡

yea the whole track is messing up characters lol, cvs need to reveal their ids!
cvs are really digging a grave for themselves! 
yea thats what i was thinking that he knows that ajab is baijilal and not patta's sis! yea so much confusion and SM just keeps talking! arre koi usse ladoo khilao aur uska mu bandh karvao!!! 😆😡
lets just wait!