Baaraatis Anonymous CC #44

sudhareddy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Baaraatis Anonymous Thread 44
AChat Club for the Bees to keep buzzing

Being thankful is all about showing gratitude and being grateful for whatever you have.  One should be thankful for everything that one possesses.  Being thankful and thanking someone always shows that you have respect for someone who helped you.  Being thankful also a way of being courteous towards someone who has helped you in some or the other way.  One should not forget any helping hand that renders valuable help to us at some point of time.  You ought to show gratitude for whatever you have.  One should be extremely thankful to God especially, for giving birth as human being and for the fact that we have proper health and are physically and mentally fine.
One should always be thankful to one's parents for raising us and doing probably everything that they could do for our education and upbringing.

I am thankful to Juhi who wrote a wonderful story "Shaadi" and created Baaraatis thread which became second home for us, Baaraatis  and integral part of our lives where we share everything and anything with each other "Bees".

And another reason we are here is ASR/Arnav/BS and Khushi and Arnav and Khushi and their unique and magical chemistry.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7vp64ws998[/YOUTUBE]

(Thanks to VM maker)

Link to Previous Threads

Presenting you with the bees that keep the lights on anytime of the day or night:

Expelliarmus - Juhi

1chilly - Charu

A_BA - Aami

Angellic_doll - Shilpa

Areeba_blossom - Areeba

..Arnav.. - Sindu

Arshix144 - Mini

Arshi67 - Ruchi

ArnavBarun - Veena

...ASB100... - Asha

AzraZaidi - Azra

Bhavikakosambia - Dolly/ Bhavika

BlueMystique - Ridz

Bridgeofdreams - Shaimaa

Champsum - Sumaiya

Chokri_ASR - Jigs

Chotidesi - Choti

cineraria - Ria

Dev25 - Mani

esamoe - Raeesa

esseesse  - Sid

Heavens_Flower - Re Re

IOVENI - Nish

jduke - Jay

JforChimpanzee JforChimpanzee

Kclovearshi - Kavi

Kiwikali - Kali

Kurinji - Kurinji

Kondhili - Liza

LooneyLuna - Luna

mem1 - Gita

MsDroolKanthan - Astha, not Shlock's though

Nooro - Noor

pravallika - Asha

preethi.saseeda - Preethi

rith123 - Rithika

Rulama - Rashmi

Ssyahoo - Sami

Sarikaa97 - Sarikaa

Semanti - Semanti

shree10 - Shree

sj236 - Sur

Sman - Shailaja

sudhareddy - Sudha

Tinkleby - Maanasa

tvpal007 - Cherry

vks11 - Sri

vandana.sagar - Vandana

***Apologize in advance if I may have missed anyone, please let me know and I will update.  Also if you do not want your name listed, I can remove it as well...no pressure 😊

Some things to keep in mind (Thanks Juhi for the rules):

1) We are all friends here, so let's value each other's opinions, without personal judgments and comments. Step back if you need to...

2) Let's keep it clean, so no one has any need to come up creeping at our doorsteps, no being the basherz ya?

3) You probably don't want to share personal info here, that's what PM(s) are for ya?

And with that, let's get this party started...

Edited by sudhareddy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

WHITE IS DEFINITELY ARNAV'S COLOUR. 

Edited by ..Arnav.. - 9 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Finally Sudha! 😆

-----

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." - William Arthur Ward

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." - Charles Dickens

Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." - Eckhart Tolle

"If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get." - Frank A. Clark

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." - Gerald Good

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie

"The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it." - Michael Josephson

"Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy." - Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

"The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement." - Charles Schwab

"At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." - Albert Schweitzer

-----

I needed a reminder to be thankful for what I have and not fret over the less pleasant things in life, Sudha. Thank you 🤗
Edited by BlueMystique - 9 years ago
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let us thank every good and noble man who stood so grandly, so proudly, in spite of opposition, of hatred and death, for what he believed to be the truth

"I am thankful for a new day, to live, to love, to talk, to smile, to laugh, to walk, to dream, to share, to write, to hope, to pray, to praise God and to fulfill my purpose on earth."    Lailah GiftyAkita

I am alive. I am breathing. God has given me another today. I am thankful. I am blessed. God is Good. Just for today ... I will look for joy in all things. I will enjoy what is beautiful. I will listen. I will learn. I will believe."    Lori Homeyer

Each day two things I am very grateful for the blessing of a new day and a successful ending of the day."    Lailah Gifty Akita

"Appreciate your mom. She is wiser than you think and stronger than you know. Be thankful. Steve Maraboli

"What a pure blessing it was to have a bath in a tub alone in a room where all you had to do was pump the water, not tote buckets. Then all you had to do was pull out the cork, not tote more buckets to the back porch--that kind of thing is easy to take lightly until you don't have it."  Nancy E. TurnerSarah's Quilt

I've started to look at life differently. When you're thanking God for every little you - every meal, every time you wake up, every time you take a sip of water - you can't help but be more thankful for life itself, for the unlikely and miraculous fact that you exist at all."   A.J. Jacobs

"The gift was not large as money goes, and my need was not great, but the spirit of the gift is beyond price and leaves me blessed and in debt."   Robert Fulghum

"I guess I should be thankful. Full of thank. But what is thank? I can't eat thank, so I know my stomach isn't full of thank. I can't smell or breathe thank, so I know my lungs aren't full of thank. I'm not even sure how much thank I could fit in the trunk of my car. But I do know one thing. It's much easier to give thanks than something that actually costs money to give."    Jarod Kintz

Well, thank the gods,' he sighed.
'Oh? And what would it be you're thanking them for?' Bahzell inquired, and Brandark grinned.
'For making roads and letting us find one. Not that I'm complaining, you understand, but this business of following you cross-country without the faintest idea where I am can worry a man." 
 David Weber

"I want to thank you for the profound joy I've had in the in the thought of you."  Rosie Alison,   

"A little "thank you" that you will say to someone for a "little favour" shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen "greater favours". Learn to say "thank you" and why not?"  Israelmore Ayivor

The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings."   Henry Ward Beecher

"Sometimes the little things in life mean the most."    Ellen Hopkinss

Gratitude

"Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life.You are blessed"    Pablo

"Those who educate us can never be forgotten. Wherever we are, they will always be in our heart and mind."    Lailah Gifty Akita

"Gratitude is the key to opening all doors."   Lailah Gifty Akita

Appreciation

Whenever you feel like criticizing any one...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."    F. Scott Fitzgerald

"People need to understand that not everyone is out to hurt you. There are still some great people in this world. Do not allow yourself to believe that everyone is up to no good. Just because you have encountered some rude people along the way, doesn't mean that everyone is that way. When it comes to matters of the heart, Know which bridges to cross and which ones to burn." 
 Amaka Imani Nkosazana

"Appreciate what everybody does, especially those doing what you are also doing. Don't crave for attention and fame. It will come automatically when your brand is well situated."  Israelmore Ayivor

Edited by dev25 - 9 years ago
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankful to be...

We hear thankful is Gratitude & Grateful
We have gratitude in our heart in truck-full
We have grateful in our soul in tank-full

We are very faithfully thankful
We are highly cheerfully thankful
We are most gracefully thankful

We are thankful for thread forty four