Kaun Uthayega Raaz se parda...oct 30th - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Billi figuring out Seher will move the story and it will put Razia-Seher through some much needed toruture...I hope that happens.
Originally posted by Danitrini

KV retweeted Zeetv's tweet. Will Aahil find Sanam. Last time kv retweeted spoilerish, it was someone's prediction of what we are seeing now... So i'm guessing Aahil will find Sanam. KV sending fans a message. 

Good to see you dear.
Even I am sure they will wind up this separation track my next week
Originally posted by ssrdj

Good to see you dear.
Even I am sure they will wind up this separation track my next week

Miss you SArita. 

Yes, i'm thinking that. Today we'll get something to hold us till Monday. Maybe Haya talking to Aahil and both realising that is not same Sanam. Haya will talk about the party. one minute Sanam was in one outfit, normal, and next in a diff outfit and was different. He'll tell Haya, Sanam did not change clothes. Who knows..

But we'll get a cliff hanger today.

What I could see though is Tanu injuring Seher this time. Aahil will be upset and devastated,.. and MAYBE Seher tell Aahil she is not Sanam. 

I'm dying to see how this plays out for reunion.

Maybe AAhil suspects something with seher and razia, and follows them with Seher demanding to see Sanam. 
Originally posted by Danitrini

Miss you SArita. 

Yes, i'm thinking that. Today we'll get something to hold us till Monday. Maybe Haya talking to Aahil and both realising that is not same Sanam. Haya will talk about the party. one minute Sanam was in one outfit, normal, and next in a diff outfit and was different. He'll tell Haya, Sanam did not change clothes. Who knows..

But we'll get a cliff hanger today.

What I could see though is Tanu injuring Seher this time. Aahil will be upset and devastated,.. and MAYBE Seher tell Aahil she is not Sanam. 

I'm dying to see how this plays out for reunion.

Maybe AAhil suspects something with seher and razia, and follows them with Seher demanding to see Sanam. 

Yes again I have my hopes high bcoz after so many useless episodes, I m sure they will come back with a bang
Originally posted by sylvia99

Nice post.
Billi shouldn't figure out Seher before anyone,that is the only wish I can make.

Lets see what they have in store for us
Originally posted by minnie2308

Billi figuring out Seher will move the story and it will put Razia-Seher through some much needed toruture...I hope that happens.

Lets wait and see
Thanks for the update.

Hope Haya shares her confusion about Sanam to Aahil and Aahil brains starts working and find out that's not Sanam and soon save her.

Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the update.

Hope Haya shares her confusion about Sanam to Aahil and Aahil brains starts working and find out that's not Sanam and soon save her.

You are welcome

Lets hope so